Oct 12, 2013
Sep 28, 2013
Sep 14, 2013
Aug 31, 2013
May 18, 2013
Scott Redding claimed his first Moto2 victory â€“ and the championship lead with it â€“ in a crash-filled, truncated race at Le Mans. Redding, the first non-Spanish victor in any of the MotoGP classe...
May 18, 2013
Takaaki Nakagami claimed the first pole position of his world championship career in Moto2 qualifying at a wet Le Mans. All the action was crammed into the opening few minutes, as the rain that had l...
May 05, 2013
Esteve Rabat took his first victory in dominant fashion in the Moto2 race at Jerez. The Spaniard, who now leads the championship, eased away from Scott Redding in the early stages with a series of fa...
May 03, 2013
Esteve Rabat claimed his first ever world championship level pole position in Moto2 qualifying at Jerez. Despite being on the grand prix scene since joining the 125cc as a wild card in 2005, 23-year-...
Apr 22, 2013
Nicolas Terol claimed a breakthrough Moto2 victory after dominating proceedings at Austin. Esteve Rabat and Mika Kallio prevailed in a three-way fight for the podium, with Dominique Aegerter losing o...
Apr 20, 2013
Scott Redding produced a stunning late lap in Moto2 qualifying to take his first ever grand prix pole position. Marc VDS Racing's Briton was the only rider to go below 2m11s with a last ditch flier t...
Apr 16, 2013
Thomas Luthi will attempt to make his Moto2 return at Circuit of The Americas this weekend, just two months after suffering multiple fractures in a testing accident. The Swiss rider was collected by ...
Apr 07, 2013
Pol Espargaro resisted enormous pressure from a dogged Scott Redding to win the Moto2 season opener in Qatar. Redding tried desperately to claim his first Moto2 win, but despite his pace in the Losai...
Page 2 of 3
Subscribe to Racer
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs Racing reveals new Carl Edwards colors
- IndyCar: Coyne and Rossi conversations making progress
- F1: We can force engine changes for 2016, Ecclestone warns
- F1: Perez says Verstappen can't listen to doubters
- Kubica to stay in WRC next year
- F1: Ricciardo feels ready to lead Red Bull
- Report: Ecclestone, German bank suing each other over sale of F1 stake
- IMSA: Series to implement enhanced track and pit lane lighting system
- IndyCar: New Ferrari F1 role won’t limit Vergne’s U.S. chances
- IMSA: Indy 500 champion hunting for NAEC opportunity
Video: The Champions Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-21 00:00:43' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-21 00:00:43' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614