Marc Marquez says the way Valentino Rossi revived his MotoGP career in 2014 after several fallow seasons was an incredible achievement that he doubts he could emulate. Rossi was second to Marquez in this year's championship, winning two races along the way in his most successful campaign since claiming the 2009 title. His 2010 season was disrupted by a broken leg, and he then had an uncompetitive...
Dec 14, 2014
MotoGP world champion Marc Marquez rounded off his 2014 season with victory in the Superprestigio dirt track exhibition event in Barcelona on Saturday night. Marquez had been narrowly defeated by 201...
Dec 14, 2014
Two-time MotoGP world champion Jorge Lorenzo took a class win on his Ferrari GT debut in the Gulf 12 Hours, despite crashing out late in the event. Lorenzo shunted the Kessel Racing Ferrari 458 Itali...
Dec 12, 2014
Yamaha MotoGP team boss Lin Jarvis is confident that Jorge Lorenzo will not repeat the mistakes that put him behind from the start of the 2014 season. After coming within four points of beating Marc ...
Dec 04, 2014
Marco Melandri has admitted he only came back to MotoGP with Aprilia reluctantly and would have preferred to remain in World Superbikes for 2015. Aprilia has dropped its factory WSBK program in favor...
Dec 03, 2014
MotoGP rookie Jack Miller has undergone surgery on his right shoulder ahead of his first season with LCR Honda. The operation was the third in total carried out as a result of a collarbone injury sus...
Nov 28, 2014
Big strides for Moto3 graduate Jack Miller, rapid Ducati times and the debut of Aprilia's new engine featured as MotoGP teams rounded off 2014 at Jerez and Sepang this week. While the majority of out...
Nov 26, 2014
Two-time MotoGP champion Jorge Lorenzo is set to make a rare four-wheel racing appearance at next month's Gulf 12 Hours in a Monster Energy-backed Kessel Racing Ferrari 458 in a lineup that also incl...
Nov 26, 2014
Ducati's rules break hurt MotoGP's leading non-factory teams in 2014, reckons Yamaha chief Lin Jarvis. At the start of the year Ducati controversially chose to run to Open regulations, allowing great...
Nov 24, 2014
Circuit of The Americas has won the Federation Internationale de Motocyclisme's 2014 Environmental Award for its sustainability initiatives during the 2014 MotoGP Red Bull Grand Prix of The Americas....
Nov 21, 2014
Valentino Rossi believes an eighth MotoGP world championship is a realistic goal for 2015 given his rate of improvement this year. In his second season back at Yamaha after his unsuccessful Ducati st...
Nov 18, 2014
Cal Crutchlow has had surgery on arthritis in his shoulder following the end of the MotoGP season. The operation both removed a metal plate inserted when he broke his collarbone in 2011 and attended ...
Page 1 of 58
Subscribe to Racer
- IMSA: Ganassi team sets Rolex 24 lineups
- Ford IMSA/Le Mans program details advancing
- IndyCar: Power, Castroneves spread holiday cheer in Indy
- Trucks: Kennedy joins Red Horse Racing
- F3: Giovinazzi on top again at Valencia
- F1: Ecclestone reappointed to F1 board
- F1: Horner says 2014 one of RBR's best years
- WEC: Kristensen takes on Audi fitness role
- IndyCar 2018 by Diego Rodriguez
- WEC: Jarvis says Audi LMP1 seat always the aim
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-18 22:44:07' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-18 22:44:07' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614