May 20, 2014
I’ve often wondered what it would be like to be just a few feet from summiting Mount Everest. Or what it would be like to be a few miles from circumnavigating the world. I think I now know. It feels ...
May 20, 2014
Welcome to the third episode of Dan Gurney: All American Racer presented by Bell. Gurney was one of the greatest drivers, innovators, thinkers, that America has produced. He remains the only American...
May 19, 2014
The last few months have been an interesting ride. They were some of the worst months of my life with stress levels and uncertainty about what was going to happen this season. It was also difficult b...
May 18, 2014
Ed Carpenter was the fastest and the smartest guy at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on Sunday. After capturing his second straight pole position with a ballsy run to nip James Hinchcliffe's equally ...
May 17, 2014
The toughest job at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on Saturday belonged to the public address announcers as they tried to explain the procedure and sound excited about the drivers practicing to qual...
May 16, 2014
Fire away with your tech questions about F1, IndyCar, TUDOR Championship, WEC, Pirelli World Challenge or whatever else that comes to mind from the world of road racing. Please send them to PruettsTe...
May 14, 2014
Welcome to the Robin Miller Mailbag as presented by Honda Racing / HPD. You can follow the Santa Clarita, Calif.-based company at http://hpd.honda.com/ and on social media at @HondaRacing_HPD and htt...
May 13, 2014
Welcome to the second episode of Dan Gurney: All American Racer presented by Bell Helmets. Gurney was one of the greatest drivers, innovators, thinkers, that America has produced. He remains the only...
May 12, 2014
He was smart, humble, clever, funny, laid back and always had time for a beer at 5 p.m. He won the Indianapolis 500 as a chief mechanic and a car builder. He sported the same flat-top haircut for 85 ...
May 12, 2014
During these two weeks of preparation for the 98th running of the Indianapolis 500, RACER.com will be running video answers to some of your IndyCar-specific queries for Marshall Pruett's Tech Mailbag...
May 11, 2014
It was a gut shot for old-schoolers to see an Indy car going the wrong way down the front straightaway at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway last year during a test. And, when IndyCar announced the mont...
May 10, 2014
Bell Helmets is the presenting partner for The RACER Channel video series "Dan Gurney: All American Racer," hosted by Robin Miller. The first three episodes of the series have now debuted and can be ...
Page 6 of 12
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar: Who needs big weekends in California?
- Dan Gurney to appear on Dave Despain Show
- Matthew Brabham's column: A tough loss
- Toyota vows to raise NASCAR game
- Auto Club Speedway offers special ticket package for MAVTV 500
- F1: "I'll earn another F1 seat," Vergne says
- F1: Verstappen set for USGP FP1 debut
- IndyCar: How double-points have changed the 2014 championship fight
- F1: Vettel says Ricciardo comparisons unfair
- F1: Hamilton satisfied after talks on team orders
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-08-22 06:32:10' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-08-22 06:32:10' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications