Mar 12, 2014
If you have a question about open-wheel racing, send it to MillersMailbag@Racer.com . We can't guarantee your letter will be published, but Robin will always reply. Q: Will the Indy 500 Fast 9 cars q...
Mar 11, 2014
Michael Cannon has been one of the most highly respected race engineers in Indy car racing for 16 years, and knew from a very early age that motorsports was his destiny. His father, John Cannon, was ...
Mar 09, 2014
As we reach the final week of our survey results, before revealing the Top 10 Favorite Racecars of RACER readers, we will bring you some fine selections from such as Mike Hull of Chip Ganassi Racing,...
Mar 07, 2014
Nothing was more dramatic than John Mahler giving his wallet and car keys to a crewman in case he didn't make it back from his banzai run at 10 minutes to 6; Jerry Sneva using the kill switch to comb...
Mar 07, 2014
I've lost track of how many times I've been to Sebring, and for those among us who work in both open-wheel and sports car racing, the crater-filled 3.7-mile circuit often feels like a second home. Be...
Mar 07, 2014
Welcome to Marshall Pruett’s new Racing Tech Mailbag on RACER.com. We had so may questions for the first edition that we had to run this in two parts! If you have questions about the technical side o...
Mar 06, 2014
Welcome to Marshall Pruett’s new Racing Tech Mailbag on RACER.com. If you have questions about the technical side of the sport for Pruett, who spent most of his life working as a mechanic and enginee...
Mar 05, 2014
If you have a question about open-wheel racing, send it to MillersMailbag@Racer.com . We can't guarantee your letter will be published, but Robin will always reply. And starting tomorrow here on RACE...
Mar 03, 2014
RACER's Favorite Racecars series continues with IndyCar's president of operations and competition. Derrick Walker was chief mechanic for the Brabham Formula 1 team from 1970 to ’75, before moving to ...
Mar 03, 2014
Piecing together the heart of Panther Racing's grievance with rival IndyCar Series team Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing, the series itself, Army National Guard sponsorship administrators Docupak and A...
Mar 02, 2014
America’s Peter Revson was killed in a Formula 1 testing accident 40 years ago. Handsome, intelligent and from a moneyed family, he had it all – and for 13 years had to battle those very same “advant...
Feb 28, 2014
Bill Mitchell was hard to miss. He was seemingly as wide as he was tall, yet his talents as a technical writer, race reporter and computer software guru dwarfed the oversized frame that carried those...
Page 10 of 12
Subscribe to Racer
- Ghiotto takes shock pole on GP3 debut
- Ogier gets hospital check after crash
- Van Gisbergen wins race two as well
- Ogier has second crash in Germany
- Van Gisbergen dominates wet opener
- IndyCar: A special fan on a Power trip at Sonoma
- PWC: Leitzinger, Baldwin lead Sonoma second Friday practice
- CTSCC: "Guest star" Jordan Taylor scoops VIR pole
- NASCAR: Harvick claims fifth pole of 2014
- IMSA: Edwards, Rahal BMW lead GTLM FP2 at VIR
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-08-23 09:38:28' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-08-23 09:38:28' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications