May 18, 2014
Ed Carpenter was the fastest and the smartest guy at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on Sunday. After capturing his second straight pole position with a ballsy run to nip James Hinchcliffe's equally ...
May 17, 2014
The toughest job at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on Saturday belonged to the public address announcers as they tried to explain the procedure and sound excited about the drivers practicing to qual...
May 16, 2014
Fire away with your tech questions about F1, IndyCar, TUDOR Championship, WEC, Pirelli World Challenge or whatever else that comes to mind from the world of road racing. Please send them to PruettsTe...
May 14, 2014
Welcome to the Robin Miller Mailbag as presented by Honda Racing / HPD. You can follow the Santa Clarita, Calif.-based company at http://hpd.honda.com/ and on social media at @HondaRacing_HPD and htt...
May 13, 2014
Welcome to the second episode of Dan Gurney: All American Racer presented by Bell Helmets. Gurney was one of the greatest drivers, innovators, thinkers, that America has produced. He remains the only...
May 12, 2014
He was smart, humble, clever, funny, laid back and always had time for a beer at 5 p.m. He won the Indianapolis 500 as a chief mechanic and a car builder. He sported the same flat-top haircut for 85 ...
May 12, 2014
During these two weeks of preparation for the 98th running of the Indianapolis 500, RACER.com will be running video answers to some of your IndyCar-specific queries for Marshall Pruett's Tech Mailbag...
May 11, 2014
It was a gut shot for old-schoolers to see an Indy car going the wrong way down the front straightaway at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway last year during a test. And, when IndyCar announced the mont...
May 10, 2014
Bell Helmets is the presenting partner for The RACER Channel video series "Dan Gurney: All American Racer," hosted by Robin Miller. The first three episodes of the series have now debuted and can be ...
May 08, 2014
Penske’s development of the PC23B, powered by the mighty 209 cu.in. Ilmor-built Mercedes-Benz pushrod engine, was shrouded in the same secrecy as Lockheed’s creation of the A-12, which would evolve i...
May 08, 2014
Hi all – apologies for the delay since my last Mailbag. Please fire away with your tech questions about F1, IndyCar, TUDOR Championship, WEC, Pirelli World Challenge or whatever else that comes to mi...
May 08, 2014
Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing’s Graham Rahal raced Indy Lights and tested an IndyCar on the old-spec IMS road course. Then he helped redesign some of the corners and has now tested on it once more. ...
Page 10 of 16
Subscribe to Racer
- Bird leads Formula E practice
- F1: Red Bull, Ferrari push for new engine rule proposals
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P8 - Carlos Munoz
- F1: Button won't try new McLaren wing
- Friday press conference - Abu Dhabi
- F1: Electrical issues hamper Alonso
- Formula E drops formation lap
- Nissan LMP1 makes debut with Krumm
- Dallara involved in Rosetta comet probe
- NASCAR: Stenhouse Jr.'s team draws penalty for Homestead infraction
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-22 03:07:09' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-22 03:07:09' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614