May 19, 2013
Fabian Coulthard halted Jamie Whincup's winning streak by defeating the Triple 8 Holdens in race three of V8 Supercars' Austin weekend. Whincup had won both Saturday races to add to his two wins out ...
May 18, 2013
Jamie Whincup reeled off another V8 Supercars victory in race two at Austin's Circuit of The Americas, as he and Craig Lowndes took Triple 8's second 1-2 of the day. "I'm sorry that the podium was th...
May 18, 2013
Jamie Whincup fended off Triple 8 Holden teammate Craig Lowndes to win V8 Supercars' first American race at Circuit of The Americas. Whincup beat slow-starting polesitter Fabian Coulthard to the firs...
May 17, 2013
Australia's V8 Supercar stars had their first on-track experience at Austin's Circuit of The Americas on Friday, with Holden driver Craig Lowndes setting the pace for Red Bull Racing Australia. Lownd...
May 16, 2013
Teams from the Australian V8 Supercar championship have taken the opportunity to display some new color schemes in honor of the series' debut this weekend at the Circuit of The Americas. The Austin 4...
May 05, 2013
Jamie Whincup recovered from a mid-race trip off the road to take his second victory of the day in the Barbagallo V8 Supercars event. Whincup and nearest pursuer Mark Winterbottom both skated through...
May 05, 2013
Jamie Whincup held off a fast-closing Jason Bright to take victory in race two of V8 Supercars' Barbagallo weekend. Bright had qualified on pole in his Brad Jones Holden, but made a poor start and fe...
May 04, 2013
Craig Lowndes set a new record for V8 Supercars race wins as he took his 91st career win in race one at Barbagallo to move ahead of Mark Skaife in the history books. In the first half of the race, Lo...
Apr 26, 2013
Apr 25, 2013
Two revelations came out of the V8 Supercar and NASCAR Sprint Cup car swap Tuesday at Circuit of The Americas in Austin: First, 2004 Sprint Cup champion Kurt Busch would make one hell of a V8 Superca...
Apr 24, 2013
Apr 23, 2013
2004 NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Kurt Busch and 2010 V8 Supercars champion James Courtney swapped cars for a promotional event at Austin's Circuit of The Americas on Tuesday. The venue will host the f...
Page 7 of 10
Subscribe to Racer
- Spectacular start for Team USA Scholarship’s Aaron Telitz at Brands Hatch
- VIDEOS: Team USA Scholarship's Aaron Telitz takes Brands Hatch heat 1 victory
- WRC: Ogier leads into final day in Spain
- V8 Supercars: Gold Coast 600 - Race 31 highlights
- Gold Coast 600 - A lap with David Reynolds
- F1: Marussia set to miss USGP too
- Ambrose, DJR Team Penske to make December V8 Supercars debut
- WRC: Latvala trims Ogier's lead in Spain
- Lappi closes on European Rally title with win
- Lopez closes on WTCC title with pole
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-25 17:58:27' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-25 17:58:27' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications