May 16, 2013
Teams from the Australian V8 Supercar championship have taken the opportunity to display some new color schemes in honor of the series' debut this weekend at the Circuit of The Americas. The Austin 4...
May 05, 2013
Jamie Whincup recovered from a mid-race trip off the road to take his second victory of the day in the Barbagallo V8 Supercars event. Whincup and nearest pursuer Mark Winterbottom both skated through...
May 05, 2013
Jamie Whincup held off a fast-closing Jason Bright to take victory in race two of V8 Supercars' Barbagallo weekend. Bright had qualified on pole in his Brad Jones Holden, but made a poor start and fe...
May 04, 2013
Craig Lowndes set a new record for V8 Supercars race wins as he took his 91st career win in race one at Barbagallo to move ahead of Mark Skaife in the history books. In the first half of the race, Lo...
Apr 26, 2013
Apr 25, 2013
Two revelations came out of the V8 Supercar and NASCAR Sprint Cup car swap Tuesday at Circuit of The Americas in Austin: First, 2004 Sprint Cup champion Kurt Busch would make one hell of a V8 Superca...
Apr 24, 2013
Apr 23, 2013
2004 NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Kurt Busch and 2010 V8 Supercars champion James Courtney swapped cars for a promotional event at Austin's Circuit of The Americas on Tuesday. The venue will host the f...
Apr 21, 2013
2004 NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Kurt Busch will drive a V8 Supercar at Austin's Circuit of The Americas on Tuesday. The 34-year-old will be joined at the test by V8 championship contenders James Cour...
Apr 18, 2013
Jonny Reid has lost his V8 Supercars drive with Dick Johnson Racing and will be replaced by Chaz Mostert (LEFT). Former A1GP star Reid moved into Australia's premier racing series with DJR this year,...
Apr 17, 2013
Holden Racing Team's James Courtney will provide a preview of V8 Supercars action for fans in attendance at this weekend's MotoGP race at the Austin track. V8 Supercars will host its first U.S. race ...
Apr 14, 2013
Jason Bright rounded off the Pukekohe V8 Supercars weekend with a dominant victory in race four. Bright lost his pole advantage off the line as champion Jamie Whincup made a supersonic start and open...
Page 7 of 10
Subscribe to Racer
- Mikkelsen to 'go crazy' for first win
- Vandoorne could switch to DAMS
- Lotus to trial non twin-tusk nose
- Marussia: We owe to Bianchi to fight on
- Hulkenberg stays on with Force India
- NASCAR: Keselowski wins as the champ and three other stars are eliminated from the Chase
- FR3.5 back to Silverstone in 2015
- F1: New DTM champion Marco Wittmann lands test with Toro Rosso
- ELMS: Loeb wins, Signatech takes title
- Michimi claims first Auto GP win
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-20 13:06:39' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-20 13:06:39' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications