Mar 17, 2013
Race winner Shane van Gisbergen has been stripped of victory in Saturday's third Australian Grand Prix-supporting V8 Supercars race, with Fabian Coulthard now declared the winner. Tekno Autosports ac...
Mar 16, 2013
Shane van Gisbergen was the class of the field in a damp third non-championship V8 Supercars race of the Australian Grand Prix weekend. The Tekno Autosports driver started ninth after his impressive ...
Mar 15, 2013
Fabian Coulthard claimed his second V8 Supercars victory of the day in the Australian Grand Prix-supporting non-championship event in Melbourne. The Brad Jones Racing Holden driver, who had charged f...
Mar 15, 2013
Fabian Coulthard claimed his maiden V8 Supercars victory in the opening race of the non-championship event supporting the Australian Grand Prix. The 30-year-old Holden driver converted his first pole...
Mar 13, 2013
Fabian Coulthard led teammate Jason Bright in a Brad Jones Holden 1-2 in qualifying for V8 Supercars' non-championship races at the Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne. Coulthard put himself clear of ...
Mar 04, 2013
Rick Kelly believes Nissan has given itself the perfect platform to improve across the season following its V8 Supercars debut in Adelaide. The 2006 series champion finished 11th and 14th in the two ...
Mar 03, 2013
V8 Supercars chairman James Strong died in Melbourne on Sunday at the age of 68. Strong had only taken over the running of the series in November 2012, when he replaced former chief Tony Cochrane. An...
Mar 03, 2013
Shane van Gisbergen gave his new Tekno Autosports team its maiden V8 Supercars victory in the second race of the Adelaide season opener. The result was the first time a team outside the dominant Trip...
Mar 02, 2013
Craig Lowndes dominated the first race of V8 Supercars' new era as he took a record-equaling victory in Adelaide on Saturday. The three-time champion's win drew him level with Mark Skaife on 90 victo...
Mar 01, 2013
Casey Stoner declared himself satisfied with his debut in the V8 Supercars Development series after a strong second race on Saturday. The two-time MotoGP champion made his racing debut on four wheels...
Feb 28, 2013
Shane van Gisbergen claimed pole position for his new Tekno Autosports team as V8 Supercars' new era commenced with qualifying in Adelaide. Van Gisbergen reappeared with Tekno for the 2013 season jus...
Feb 27, 2013
Casey Stoner's V8 Supercar team was pleased with his first day of running in Adelaide as he set top 10 times in both free practice sessions. The two-time MotoGP champion makes his debut in the second...
Page 7 of 8
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Hamilton tops the times in Belgian GP FP2
- F1: Mystery at Marussia as Chilton returns
- Leal tops Spa GP2 practice
- F1: Bottas wants more risky approach
- WRC: Ogier leads from Latvala in Germany
- F1: Rosberg quickest in first Spa practice
- Ecclestone: Business as usual
- F1 drivers: Verstappen age irrelevant
- Karlsson steps in for Villeneuve
- Chilton will race at Spa after all
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-08-22 14:35:57' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-08-22 14:35:57' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications