Apr 21, 2013
2004 NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Kurt Busch will drive a V8 Supercar at Austin's Circuit of The Americas on Tuesday. The 34-year-old will be joined at the test by V8 championship contenders James Cour...
Apr 18, 2013
Jonny Reid has lost his V8 Supercars drive with Dick Johnson Racing and will be replaced by Chaz Mostert (LEFT). Former A1GP star Reid moved into Australia's premier racing series with DJR this year,...
Apr 17, 2013
Holden Racing Team's James Courtney will provide a preview of V8 Supercars action for fans in attendance at this weekend's MotoGP race at the Austin track. V8 Supercars will host its first U.S. race ...
Apr 14, 2013
Jason Bright rounded off the Pukekohe V8 Supercars weekend with a dominant victory in race four. Bright lost his pole advantage off the line as champion Jamie Whincup made a supersonic start and open...
Apr 14, 2013
Will Davison gave Ford its first win of the V8 Supercars season in a wild third race at Pukekohe, and took the championship lead in the process. Davison claimed his win under the fourth safety car of...
Apr 13, 2013
V8 Supercars champion Jamie Whincup survived a last-lap collision with Mark Winterbottom to clam his first victory of the 2013 season in a spectacular second race at Pukekohe. Polesitter Fabian Coult...
Apr 13, 2013
Scott McLaughlin became the youngest race winner in V8 Supercars history as he took his first win in a points race at Pukekohe on Saturday morning. The 19-year-old from New Zealand had already taken ...
Apr 11, 2013
Apr 08, 2013
Scott Pye could be forced to sit out this weekend's V8 Supercars visit to Pukekohe as a result of his massive accident at Symmons Plains. The 2012 Development Series runner-up was lucky to escape wit...
Apr 07, 2013
Fabian Coulthard snatched victory from Mark Winterbottom to give Brad Jones Racing a clean sweep of the Symmons Plains V8 Supercars weekend. Winterbottom had taken pole ahead of Coulthard and kept hi...
Apr 07, 2013
Jason Bright claimed his first V8 Supercars victory in nearly two years as Brad Jones Racing's superb form continued at Symmons Plains. BJR had taken a front row sweep, with Bright ahead of race one ...
Apr 06, 2013
Fabian Coulthard followed up his breakthrough Melbourne performance with his first win in a V8 Supercars championship round at Symmons Plains. Coulthard had won three of the four exhibition races on ...
Page 6 of 8
Subscribe to Racer
- Derani to make prototype debut
- Alonso not looking to switch teams
- Citroen: Meeke safe despite crash
- Brawn not part of Ferrari's plans
- Daly targets 2015 IndyCar drive
- NHRA: DeJoria, Crampton, Gray, Krawiec complete a first-time winners sweep at U.S. Nationals
- John Crossle passes away
- F1: Potential escape hatch for Alonso from Ferrari contract?
- Camping World founder David Garvin dies in accident at home
- IndyCar: Kanaan confident Ganassi will build on momentum
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-02 14:44:45' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-02 14:44:45' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications