Mar 13, 2014
Nissan driver Michael Caruso claimed the Altima's first V8 Supercars pole position after topping the times in qualifying for the non-championship Australian Grand Prix Formula 1 support event. Caruso...
Mar 02, 2014
James Courtney held off a determined Craig Lowndes to claim victory in an action-packed third V8 Supercars race in Adelaide. The Holden Racing Team driver took the checkered flag through a combinatio...
Mar 01, 2014
Craig Lowndes claimed victory in the second V8 Supercars race in Adelaide while Scott McLaughlin achieved a podium finish for Volvo after holding off a determined Jamie Whincup. Triple Eight driver L...
Feb 28, 2014
Jamie Whincup began his bid for an unprecedented sixth V8 Supercars title with a win in the season opening race in Adelaide. Triple Eight teammate Craig Lowndes had beaten the reigning champion as th...
Feb 18, 2014
Sports car ace Oliver Gavin will contest V8 Supercars' three endurance rounds this season with Walkinshaw Racing. The factory Corvette driver is set to pair up with Nick Percat in the Walkinshaw Hold...
Feb 15, 2014
Fabian Coulthard led the V8 Supercars pre-season test day at Eastern Creek on Saturday, with two Nissans the nearest challengers to his Brad Jones Holden. Although mixed weather conditions and the po...
Feb 13, 2014
Volvo has officially unveiled its S60 V8 Supercar ahead of its debut in Australia's leading domestic series. Race-winning V8 team Garry Rogers Motorsport and Volvo's motorsport partner Polestar are j...
Feb 11, 2014
V8 Supercars will adopt Formula 1's controversial double-points rule for its non-championship round supporting the Australian Grand Prix. The move is part of a wider shake-up of the support event, wh...
Feb 04, 2014
Russell Ingall will stay in V8 Supercars with Lucas Dumbrell Motorsport for 2014, despite initially indicating that last year would be his final full-time season. The 2005 champion described his one-...
Jan 16, 2014
Robert Dahlgren will switch to V8 Supercars for 2014 with the new factory Volvo program. The 34-year-old Swede replaces Alexandre Premat alongside Scott McLaughlin at Garry Rogers Motorsport, which i...
Jul 27, 2013
Rising V8 Supercars star Scott McLaughlin claimed the third win of his rookie season in race two of the Queensland Raceway weekend. McLaughlin had already taken wins in the non-championship Melbourne...
Jul 27, 2013
James Courtney has extended his deal with top V8 Supercars squad Holden Racing Team for a further three years. The 2010 series champion joined HRT from Dick Johnson Racing following his title-winning...
Page 6 of 11
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar: A.J. Foyt medical update
- IndyCar: Aleshin’s return in doubt
- Preview: Interlagos WEC finale
- F1: NBC reports on "the most-watched F1 season ever for a single cable network"
- F1: Lynn eyes 2015 reserve role
- IMSA: Rolex 24 At Daytona schedule released
- Lorenzo to race Ferrari GT
- WEC: Toyota could switch to battery option
- F1: Double points, standing restart rules to be dropped
- Dario Franchitti receives MBE
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-27 09:57:41' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-27 09:57:41' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614