May 17, 2013
Australia's V8 Supercar stars had their first on-track experience at Austin's Circuit of The Americas on Friday, with Holden driver Craig Lowndes setting the pace for Red Bull Racing Australia. Lownd...
May 16, 2013
Teams from the Australian V8 Supercar championship have taken the opportunity to display some new color schemes in honor of the series' debut this weekend at the Circuit of The Americas. The Austin 4...
May 05, 2013
Jamie Whincup recovered from a mid-race trip off the road to take his second victory of the day in the Barbagallo V8 Supercars event. Whincup and nearest pursuer Mark Winterbottom both skated through...
May 05, 2013
Jamie Whincup held off a fast-closing Jason Bright to take victory in race two of V8 Supercars' Barbagallo weekend. Bright had qualified on pole in his Brad Jones Holden, but made a poor start and fe...
May 04, 2013
Craig Lowndes set a new record for V8 Supercars race wins as he took his 91st career win in race one at Barbagallo to move ahead of Mark Skaife in the history books. In the first half of the race, Lo...
Apr 26, 2013
Apr 25, 2013
Two revelations came out of the V8 Supercar and NASCAR Sprint Cup car swap Tuesday at Circuit of The Americas in Austin: First, 2004 Sprint Cup champion Kurt Busch would make one hell of a V8 Superca...
Apr 24, 2013
Apr 23, 2013
2004 NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Kurt Busch and 2010 V8 Supercars champion James Courtney swapped cars for a promotional event at Austin's Circuit of The Americas on Tuesday. The venue will host the f...
Apr 21, 2013
2004 NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Kurt Busch will drive a V8 Supercar at Austin's Circuit of The Americas on Tuesday. The 34-year-old will be joined at the test by V8 championship contenders James Cour...
Apr 18, 2013
Jonny Reid has lost his V8 Supercars drive with Dick Johnson Racing and will be replaced by Chaz Mostert (LEFT). Former A1GP star Reid moved into Australia's premier racing series with DJR this year,...
Apr 17, 2013
Holden Racing Team's James Courtney will provide a preview of V8 Supercars action for fans in attendance at this weekend's MotoGP race at the Austin track. V8 Supercars will host its first U.S. race ...
Page 6 of 9
Subscribe to Racer
- Stevens to get Marussia FP1 outing
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P20 - Carlos Huertas
- IMSA: New "IMSA Radio" service with Radio Le Mans starts in 2015
- F1: Caterham denies report its assets were seized
- More signs point to Ford Le Mans program
- F1: Mercedes drivers claim rivalry "back to normal"
- RACER’s Petit Le Mans Resource Guide
- IMSA: Flying Lizards weighing options for 2015
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-02 03:03:02' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-02 03:03:02' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- Ward family: "This matter is not at rest"
- Opposing views on Formula E – Gil de Ferran and Robert Clarke
- UPDATED: Grand jury declines to file charges against Stewart in Ward death
- IMSA: 1.1 million view TUDOR Championship from Circuit of The Americas on FOX
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for September 24 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications