Mar 28, 2014
Jamie Whincup capitalized on a controversial move on Triple Eight teammate Craig Lowndes to win the first V8 Supercars race of the weekend at Symmons Plains. Lowndes led the Triple Eight Race Enginee...
Mar 22, 2014
Penske Racing is considering an expansion into the Australia-based V8 Supercars series, and has targeted former V8 series star turned NASCAR racer Marcos Ambrose as a potential driver. Part of the mo...
Mar 20, 2014
The V8 Supercars Commission has made four key changes to the safety car restart procedure for all V8 Supercar events to come into effect from next week's Tyrepower Tasmania Challenge. The restart pro...
Mar 14, 2014
Shane van Gisbergen continued his domination of the non-championship V8 Supercars event supporting the Australian Grand Prix with his third win in three races. The Tekno Autosports Holden driver star...
Mar 13, 2014
Shane van Gisbergen won the first V8 Supercars support race to the 2014 Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne on Friday. Michael Caruso started the race from his and the Nissan Altima's first V8 Superca...
Mar 13, 2014
Nissan driver Michael Caruso claimed the Altima's first V8 Supercars pole position after topping the times in qualifying for the non-championship Australian Grand Prix Formula 1 support event. Caruso...
Mar 02, 2014
James Courtney held off a determined Craig Lowndes to claim victory in an action-packed third V8 Supercars race in Adelaide. The Holden Racing Team driver took the checkered flag through a combinatio...
Mar 01, 2014
Craig Lowndes claimed victory in the second V8 Supercars race in Adelaide while Scott McLaughlin achieved a podium finish for Volvo after holding off a determined Jamie Whincup. Triple Eight driver L...
Feb 28, 2014
Jamie Whincup began his bid for an unprecedented sixth V8 Supercars title with a win in the season opening race in Adelaide. Triple Eight teammate Craig Lowndes had beaten the reigning champion as th...
Feb 18, 2014
Sports car ace Oliver Gavin will contest V8 Supercars' three endurance rounds this season with Walkinshaw Racing. The factory Corvette driver is set to pair up with Nick Percat in the Walkinshaw Hold...
Feb 15, 2014
Fabian Coulthard led the V8 Supercars pre-season test day at Eastern Creek on Saturday, with two Nissans the nearest challengers to his Brad Jones Holden. Although mixed weather conditions and the po...
Feb 13, 2014
Volvo has officially unveiled its S60 V8 Supercar ahead of its debut in Australia's leading domestic series. Race-winning V8 team Garry Rogers Motorsport and Volvo's motorsport partner Polestar are j...
Page 5 of 10
Subscribe to Racer
- Miller keeps Moto3 title battle open
- Lucas Oil Off Road: Titles settled at Lake Elsinore
- Trucks: Wallace salutes Wendell Scott with Martinsville win
- Speculation: Could an Audi F1 program already be up and running?
- Spectacular start for Team USA Scholarship’s Aaron Telitz at Brands Hatch
- VIDEOS: Team USA Scholarship's Aaron Telitz takes Brands Hatch heat 1 victory
- WRC: Ogier leads into final day in Spain
- V8 Supercars: Gold Coast 600 - Race 31 highlights
- Gold Coast 600 - A lap with David Reynolds
- F1: Marussia set to miss USGP too
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-26 06:21:36' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-26 06:21:36' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications