Apr 07, 2014
Russell Ingall has been fined $15,000 by V8 Supercars, with a further fine of $10,000 suspended, due to his post-race criticism of officials at Winton. The veteran was on course for a podium finish f...
Apr 06, 2014
Mark Winterbottom rounded off the Winton V8 Supercars weekend with a commanding victory in race three. The FPR Ford driver made the best of starts, but found himself with nowhere to go as he got stuc...
Apr 05, 2014
Lee Holdsworth took his first V8 Supercars victory since the end of the 2010 season, and the first for the Erebus Mercedes project, in the second Winton race. The Erebus Mercedes driver slotted into ...
Apr 04, 2014
Fabian Coulthard scored his first win of the V8 Supercars season after a dominant display in the first race of the Winton weekend. The in-form Kiwi, who smashed the old qualifying lap record to claim...
Apr 02, 2014
Roger Penske has reiterated his interest in a future V8 Supercars involvement, and says that sports cars could also be on his team's horizon. Penske has been linked to a possible V8 team since late l...
Mar 30, 2014
Craig Lowndes completed a hat trick of wins for Triple Eight in a fascinating third V8 Supercars race at Symmons Plains in Tasmania. Lowndes made a perfect start from second on the grid, and was near...
Mar 29, 2014
Jamie Whincup took his second V8 Supercars win of the day for Triple Eight as teammate Craig Lowndes came from 25th to fifth at Symmons Plains in Tasmania. Whincup -- who won in controversial circums...
Mar 28, 2014
Jamie Whincup capitalized on a controversial move on Triple Eight teammate Craig Lowndes to win the first V8 Supercars race of the weekend at Symmons Plains. Lowndes led the Triple Eight Race Enginee...
Mar 22, 2014
Penske Racing is considering an expansion into the Australia-based V8 Supercars series, and has targeted former V8 series star turned NASCAR racer Marcos Ambrose as a potential driver. Part of the mo...
Mar 20, 2014
The V8 Supercars Commission has made four key changes to the safety car restart procedure for all V8 Supercar events to come into effect from next week's Tyrepower Tasmania Challenge. The restart pro...
Mar 14, 2014
Shane van Gisbergen continued his domination of the non-championship V8 Supercars event supporting the Australian Grand Prix with his third win in three races. The Tekno Autosports Holden driver star...
Mar 13, 2014
Shane van Gisbergen won the first V8 Supercars support race to the 2014 Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne on Friday. Michael Caruso started the race from his and the Nissan Altima's first V8 Superca...
Page 5 of 11
Subscribe to Racer
- WEC: Mark Webber tops Brazil practice for Porsche
- Solberg holds Argentina RX lead
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P4 - Juan Montoya
- PWC: Phoenix to run GT Cup and GTS in 2015
- WEC: KCMG confirms return to LMP2 in 2015
- F1: Jean-Eric Vergne eyes IndyCar switch
- GP2: Gasly on top again in testing
- F1: Marko says test proved Sainz is ready
- F1: Sainz joins Verstappen at Toro Rosso
- F1: Wolff sure manufacturers won't exit
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-29 01:24:51' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-29 01:24:51' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614