May 18, 2013
Jamie Whincup fended off Triple 8 Holden teammate Craig Lowndes to win V8 Supercars' first American race at Circuit of The Americas. Whincup beat slow-starting polesitter Fabian Coulthard to the firs...
May 17, 2013
Australia's V8 Supercar stars had their first on-track experience at Austin's Circuit of The Americas on Friday, with Holden driver Craig Lowndes setting the pace for Red Bull Racing Australia. Lownd...
May 16, 2013
Teams from the Australian V8 Supercar championship have taken the opportunity to display some new color schemes in honor of the series' debut this weekend at the Circuit of The Americas. The Austin 4...
May 05, 2013
Jamie Whincup recovered from a mid-race trip off the road to take his second victory of the day in the Barbagallo V8 Supercars event. Whincup and nearest pursuer Mark Winterbottom both skated through...
May 05, 2013
Jamie Whincup held off a fast-closing Jason Bright to take victory in race two of V8 Supercars' Barbagallo weekend. Bright had qualified on pole in his Brad Jones Holden, but made a poor start and fe...
May 04, 2013
Craig Lowndes set a new record for V8 Supercars race wins as he took his 91st career win in race one at Barbagallo to move ahead of Mark Skaife in the history books. In the first half of the race, Lo...
Apr 26, 2013
Apr 25, 2013
Two revelations came out of the V8 Supercar and NASCAR Sprint Cup car swap Tuesday at Circuit of The Americas in Austin: First, 2004 Sprint Cup champion Kurt Busch would make one hell of a V8 Superca...
Apr 24, 2013
Apr 23, 2013
2004 NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Kurt Busch and 2010 V8 Supercars champion James Courtney swapped cars for a promotional event at Austin's Circuit of The Americas on Tuesday. The venue will host the f...
Apr 21, 2013
2004 NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Kurt Busch will drive a V8 Supercar at Austin's Circuit of The Americas on Tuesday. The 34-year-old will be joined at the test by V8 championship contenders James Cour...
Apr 18, 2013
Jonny Reid has lost his V8 Supercars drive with Dick Johnson Racing and will be replaced by Chaz Mostert (LEFT). Former A1GP star Reid moved into Australia's premier racing series with DJR this year,...
Page 5 of 8
Subscribe to Racer
- Bottas leads final Spa practice
- Vanthoor puts Audi on Slovakia pole
- Latvala extends Rally Germany lead
- Ghiotto takes shock pole on GP3 debut
- Ogier gets hospital check after crash
- Van Gisbergen wins race two as well
- Ogier has second crash in Germany
- Van Gisbergen dominates wet opener
- IndyCar: A special fan on a Power trip at Sonoma
- PWC: Leitzinger, Baldwin lead Sonoma second Friday practice
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-08-23 11:49:36' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-08-23 11:49:36' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications