May 18, 2014
Chaz Mostert claimed his first V8 Supercars victory with Ford Performance Racing in the longer-distance finale at Barbagallo. The 22-year-old had taken a win at Queensland Raceway last July during hi...
May 17, 2014
Craig Lowndes brought his V8 Supercars win tally up to 97 by controlling race two of the Barbagallo weekend. After his fade from an early lead to sixth in race one, there was no stopping Triple Eight...
May 16, 2014
Scott McLaughlin gave the new Volvo S60 its first win in a points-scoring V8 Supercars race at Barbagallo. Although the Garry Rogers Motorsport driver had triumphed in one of the non-points Formula 1...
May 08, 2014
Holden has extended its deal with reigning V8 Supercars champion Triple Eight, ending speculation about its future involvement in the championship. The Australian car manufacturer had previously only...
Apr 26, 2014
Mark Winterbottom further extended his points tally by claiming the final V8 Supercars race of the Pukekohe weekend. The championship leader started fourth for the 200-kilometer main event and gained...
Apr 24, 2014
Jason Bright took his first V8 Supercars win in 12 months as he triumphed in the opening race of the Pukekohe quadruple-header. Polesitter Bright was comfortably beaten away by champion Jamie Whincup...
Apr 07, 2014
Russell Ingall has been fined $15,000 by V8 Supercars, with a further fine of $10,000 suspended, due to his post-race criticism of officials at Winton. The veteran was on course for a podium finish f...
Apr 06, 2014
Mark Winterbottom rounded off the Winton V8 Supercars weekend with a commanding victory in race three. The FPR Ford driver made the best of starts, but found himself with nowhere to go as he got stuc...
Apr 05, 2014
Lee Holdsworth took his first V8 Supercars victory since the end of the 2010 season, and the first for the Erebus Mercedes project, in the second Winton race. The Erebus Mercedes driver slotted into ...
Apr 04, 2014
Fabian Coulthard scored his first win of the V8 Supercars season after a dominant display in the first race of the Winton weekend. The in-form Kiwi, who smashed the old qualifying lap record to claim...
Apr 02, 2014
Roger Penske has reiterated his interest in a future V8 Supercars involvement, and says that sports cars could also be on his team's horizon. Penske has been linked to a possible V8 team since late l...
Mar 30, 2014
Craig Lowndes completed a hat trick of wins for Triple Eight in a fascinating third V8 Supercars race at Symmons Plains in Tasmania. Lowndes made a perfect start from second on the grid, and was near...
Page 4 of 10
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Third-car topic remains divisive
- MotoGP: Hernandez gets Ducati support for 2015
- WRC drivers still steamed over "dangerous" Rally Spain
- F1: Button "just enjoying myself" for now
- F1: Verstappen keen for Vergne to stay
- WEC: Toyota heads Shanghai practice
- Renault evaluating 18-inch tires for FR3.5
- Prison sentence for former ALMS racer Jon Field
- My hero, Greg Moore – by James Hinchcliffe
- F1: Button, Hamilton differ over third cars
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-31 16:00:37' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-31 16:00:37' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications