Mar 14, 2014
Shane van Gisbergen continued his domination of the non-championship V8 Supercars event supporting the Australian Grand Prix with his third win in three races. The Tekno Autosports Holden driver star...
Mar 13, 2014
Shane van Gisbergen won the first V8 Supercars support race to the 2014 Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne on Friday. Michael Caruso started the race from his and the Nissan Altima's first V8 Superca...
Mar 13, 2014
Nissan driver Michael Caruso claimed the Altima's first V8 Supercars pole position after topping the times in qualifying for the non-championship Australian Grand Prix Formula 1 support event. Caruso...
Mar 02, 2014
James Courtney held off a determined Craig Lowndes to claim victory in an action-packed third V8 Supercars race in Adelaide. The Holden Racing Team driver took the checkered flag through a combinatio...
Mar 01, 2014
Craig Lowndes claimed victory in the second V8 Supercars race in Adelaide while Scott McLaughlin achieved a podium finish for Volvo after holding off a determined Jamie Whincup. Triple Eight driver L...
Feb 28, 2014
Jamie Whincup began his bid for an unprecedented sixth V8 Supercars title with a win in the season opening race in Adelaide. Triple Eight teammate Craig Lowndes had beaten the reigning champion as th...
Feb 18, 2014
Sports car ace Oliver Gavin will contest V8 Supercars' three endurance rounds this season with Walkinshaw Racing. The factory Corvette driver is set to pair up with Nick Percat in the Walkinshaw Hold...
Feb 15, 2014
Fabian Coulthard led the V8 Supercars pre-season test day at Eastern Creek on Saturday, with two Nissans the nearest challengers to his Brad Jones Holden. Although mixed weather conditions and the po...
Feb 13, 2014
Volvo has officially unveiled its S60 V8 Supercar ahead of its debut in Australia's leading domestic series. Race-winning V8 team Garry Rogers Motorsport and Volvo's motorsport partner Polestar are j...
Feb 11, 2014
V8 Supercars will adopt Formula 1's controversial double-points rule for its non-championship round supporting the Australian Grand Prix. The move is part of a wider shake-up of the support event, wh...
Feb 04, 2014
Russell Ingall will stay in V8 Supercars with Lucas Dumbrell Motorsport for 2014, despite initially indicating that last year would be his final full-time season. The 2005 champion described his one-...
Jan 16, 2014
Robert Dahlgren will switch to V8 Supercars for 2014 with the new factory Volvo program. The 34-year-old Swede replaces Alexandre Premat alongside Scott McLaughlin at Garry Rogers Motorsport, which i...
Page 4 of 9
Subscribe to Racer
- IMSA: New "IMSA Radio" service with Radio Le Mans starts in 2015
- F1: Caterham denies report its assets were seized
- More signs point to Ford Le Mans program
- F1: Mercedes drivers claim rivalry "back to normal"
- RACER’s Petit Le Mans Resource Guide
- IMSA: Flying Lizards weighing options for 2015
- De Silvestro's F1 prospects in jeopardy
- IMSA: Indy car champions, Indy 500 winners highlight Petit Le Mans finale
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-01 22:37:26' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-01 22:37:26' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- Ward family: "This matter is not at rest"
- Opposing views on Formula E – Gil de Ferran and Robert Clarke
- UPDATED: Grand jury declines to file charges against Stewart in Ward death
- IMSA: 1.1 million view TUDOR Championship from Circuit of The Americas on FOX
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for September 24 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications