Aug 23, 2014
Shane van Gisbergen made it two wins from two V8 Supercars races at Eastern Creek, as a fresh assault of rain between races one and two made conditions treacherous again. The leaders were four abreas...
Aug 22, 2014
Shane van Gisbergen won in a dominant display of wet-weather driving in the first V8 Supercars race at a soaked Eastern Creek on Saturday. Tekno Holden driver van Gisbergen made a charging start from...
Aug 03, 2014
James Courtney pulled off a strategically brilliant victory in the third V8 Supercars race at Ipswich's Queensland Raceway, while Jamie Whincup moved to the top of the championship standings. Factory...
Aug 02, 2014
Jamie Whincup claimed his second win of the V8 Supercars weekend at Ipswich's Queensland Raceway after erstwhile race leader Scott McLaughlin was shoved off-track by Michael Caruso. McLaughlin led pr...
Aug 01, 2014
Jamie Whincup took a big slice out of Mark Winterbottom's V8 Supercars championship lead by beating Triple Eight Holden team-mate Craig Lowndes to race one victory at Queensland Raceway. After fillin...
Jul 11, 2014
Australian V8 Supercars legend Craig Lowndes will make his debut in the Spa 24 Hours later this month with the AF Corse Ferrari squad. The winner of three Australian touring car titles and five Bathu...
Jul 05, 2014
Holden claimed a one-two in the second V8 Supercars race at Townsville as Garth Tander and Fabian Coulthard atoned for a disappointing opening encounter. Both drivers were the victim of contact in a ...
Jul 04, 2014
Jamie Whincup survived a crazy race to take his sixth V8 Supercars win of the season at Townsville, despite starting back in 10th. It was an important win for the Triple Eight driver as his champions...
Jun 22, 2014
Mark Winterbottom held off a last lap charge from Shane van Gisbergen to win the third Hidden Valley V8 Supercars race of the weekend, an event dominated by a myriad strategy. Winterbottom came from ...
Jun 21, 2014
Jamie Whincup made it two from two in the second V8 Supercars race at Hidden Valley. Whincup led from pole, and after fending off fast-starting Triple Eight teammate Lowndes, was never in any danger ...
Jun 20, 2014
Jamie Whincup ended a 12-race barren period by winning the V8 Supercars opener at Hidden Valley. Reigning champion Whincup had not won a race since round five at Symmons Plains in late March, but cla...
May 18, 2014
Chaz Mostert claimed his first V8 Supercars victory with Ford Performance Racing in the longer-distance finale at Barbagallo. The 22-year-old had taken a win at Queensland Raceway last July during hi...
Page 4 of 11
Subscribe to Racer
- Report: Monday creditors' meeting to decide Caterham F1 fate
- F1: Sutil says pay driver situation "out of control"
- F1: Alonso needed new team, says Massa
- Loeb admits he needs to improve his race craft for touring cars
- Kurt Busch denies abuse allegations in court appearance
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs Racing reveals new Carl Edwards colors
- IndyCar: Coyne and Rossi conversations making progress
- F1: We can force engine changes for 2016, Ecclestone warns
- F1: Perez says Verstappen can't listen to doubters
- Kubica to stay in WRC next year
Video: The Champions Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-22 09:30:10' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-22 09:30:10' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614