Apr 24, 2014
Jason Bright took his first V8 Supercars win in 12 months as he triumphed in the opening race of the Pukekohe quadruple-header. Polesitter Bright was comfortably beaten away by champion Jamie Whincup...
Apr 07, 2014
Russell Ingall has been fined $15,000 by V8 Supercars, with a further fine of $10,000 suspended, due to his post-race criticism of officials at Winton. The veteran was on course for a podium finish f...
Apr 06, 2014
Mark Winterbottom rounded off the Winton V8 Supercars weekend with a commanding victory in race three. The FPR Ford driver made the best of starts, but found himself with nowhere to go as he got stuc...
Apr 05, 2014
Lee Holdsworth took his first V8 Supercars victory since the end of the 2010 season, and the first for the Erebus Mercedes project, in the second Winton race. The Erebus Mercedes driver slotted into ...
Apr 04, 2014
Fabian Coulthard scored his first win of the V8 Supercars season after a dominant display in the first race of the Winton weekend. The in-form Kiwi, who smashed the old qualifying lap record to claim...
Apr 02, 2014
Roger Penske has reiterated his interest in a future V8 Supercars involvement, and says that sports cars could also be on his team's horizon. Penske has been linked to a possible V8 team since late l...
Mar 30, 2014
Craig Lowndes completed a hat trick of wins for Triple Eight in a fascinating third V8 Supercars race at Symmons Plains in Tasmania. Lowndes made a perfect start from second on the grid, and was near...
Mar 29, 2014
Jamie Whincup took his second V8 Supercars win of the day for Triple Eight as teammate Craig Lowndes came from 25th to fifth at Symmons Plains in Tasmania. Whincup -- who won in controversial circums...
Mar 28, 2014
Jamie Whincup capitalized on a controversial move on Triple Eight teammate Craig Lowndes to win the first V8 Supercars race of the weekend at Symmons Plains. Lowndes led the Triple Eight Race Enginee...
Mar 22, 2014
Penske Racing is considering an expansion into the Australia-based V8 Supercars series, and has targeted former V8 series star turned NASCAR racer Marcos Ambrose as a potential driver. Part of the mo...
Mar 20, 2014
The V8 Supercars Commission has made four key changes to the safety car restart procedure for all V8 Supercar events to come into effect from next week's Tyrepower Tasmania Challenge. The restart pro...
Mar 14, 2014
Shane van Gisbergen continued his domination of the non-championship V8 Supercars event supporting the Australian Grand Prix with his third win in three races. The Tekno Autosports Holden driver star...
Page 4 of 10
Subscribe to Racer
- RACER: Robin Miller on the 1968 Indy car season
- Brawn, Domenicali on F1 accident panel
- Raymond Beadle, 1943-2014
- PWC: Turner confirms two-car BMW GT program for 2015
- F1: Ferrari defends Raikkonen's form
- F1: It would be a dream to return, says Robert Kubica
- Wolff joins Race of Champions field
- De Vries to race in FR3.5 with DAMS
- WRC: Mikkelsen planning to "go crazy" for first win
- Win a pair of top-level race shoes from Alpinestars at SAFEisFAST.com
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-20 18:47:25' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-20 18:47:25' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications