Jul 11, 2014
Australian V8 Supercars legend Craig Lowndes will make his debut in the Spa 24 Hours later this month with the AF Corse Ferrari squad. The winner of three Australian touring car titles and five Bathu...
Jul 05, 2014
Holden claimed a one-two in the second V8 Supercars race at Townsville as Garth Tander and Fabian Coulthard atoned for a disappointing opening encounter. Both drivers were the victim of contact in a ...
Jul 04, 2014
Jamie Whincup survived a crazy race to take his sixth V8 Supercars win of the season at Townsville, despite starting back in 10th. It was an important win for the Triple Eight driver as his champions...
Jun 22, 2014
Mark Winterbottom held off a last lap charge from Shane van Gisbergen to win the third Hidden Valley V8 Supercars race of the weekend, an event dominated by a myriad strategy. Winterbottom came from ...
Jun 21, 2014
Jamie Whincup made it two from two in the second V8 Supercars race at Hidden Valley. Whincup led from pole, and after fending off fast-starting Triple Eight teammate Lowndes, was never in any danger ...
Jun 20, 2014
Jamie Whincup ended a 12-race barren period by winning the V8 Supercars opener at Hidden Valley. Reigning champion Whincup had not won a race since round five at Symmons Plains in late March, but cla...
May 18, 2014
Chaz Mostert claimed his first V8 Supercars victory with Ford Performance Racing in the longer-distance finale at Barbagallo. The 22-year-old had taken a win at Queensland Raceway last July during hi...
May 17, 2014
Craig Lowndes brought his V8 Supercars win tally up to 97 by controlling race two of the Barbagallo weekend. After his fade from an early lead to sixth in race one, there was no stopping Triple Eight...
May 16, 2014
Scott McLaughlin gave the new Volvo S60 its first win in a points-scoring V8 Supercars race at Barbagallo. Although the Garry Rogers Motorsport driver had triumphed in one of the non-points Formula 1...
May 08, 2014
Holden has extended its deal with reigning V8 Supercars champion Triple Eight, ending speculation about its future involvement in the championship. The Australian car manufacturer had previously only...
Apr 26, 2014
Mark Winterbottom further extended his points tally by claiming the final V8 Supercars race of the Pukekohe weekend. The championship leader started fourth for the 200-kilometer main event and gained...
Apr 24, 2014
Jason Bright took his first V8 Supercars win in 12 months as he triumphed in the opening race of the Pukekohe quadruple-header. Polesitter Bright was comfortably beaten away by champion Jamie Whincup...
Page 4 of 11
Subscribe to Racer
- Special: Allan McNish – one year after retirement
- IMSA: Action Express Racing announces personnel moves
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P6 - Ryan Hunter-Reay
- IndyCar: Schmidt Peterson to test GP2 champion
- F1: Hamilton tipped to become UK's richest athlete with new Mercedes deal
- F1: Palmer hopeful for Force India opportunity
- F1: Honda plays down slow start to test
- F1: Sainz hopes test helps sway Red Bull
- F1: Raikkonen says Mattiacci did a good job
- F1: Data-logging hampered McLaren-Honda
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-26 04:41:47' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-26 04:41:47' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614