Sep 16, 2014
Marcos Ambrose says that a belief that his NASCAR career had plateaued was a driving force behind his decision to quit U.S. stock cars for Aussie tin-tops at the end of this season. Ambrose, who won ...
Sep 14, 2014
Jamie Whincup and Paul Dumbrell took a commanding Sandown 500 victory as V8 Supercars' endurance season began. The defending race winners got off to a perfect start, with Dumbrell leading from pole a...
Sep 13, 2014
Jamie Whincup secured Sandown 500 pole position for himself and Triple Eight Holden teammate Paul Dumbrell after taking victory in Saturday's second qualifying race. A comfortable lights-to-flag win ...
Sep 12, 2014
Nissan has extended its commitment to V8 Supercars through to the end of the 2016 season, and intends to stay on longer. The Japanese firm will continue to field four cars, with Kelly Racing operatin...
Sep 11, 2014
V8 Supercars has refined its formats for the 2015 season. The series has made minor modifications to formats which include two signature events returning to their customary race distance. The Castrol...
Sep 02, 2014
Nissan and Norton will celebrate the 30th anniversary of Nissan's first Bathurst 1000 pole position at the Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 this year. Drivers Michael Caruso and Dean Fiore's #36 Norton ...
Aug 23, 2014
Shane van Gisbergen made it two wins from two V8 Supercars races at Eastern Creek, as a fresh assault of rain between races one and two made conditions treacherous again. The leaders were four abreas...
Aug 22, 2014
Shane van Gisbergen won in a dominant display of wet-weather driving in the first V8 Supercars race at a soaked Eastern Creek on Saturday. Tekno Holden driver van Gisbergen made a charging start from...
Aug 03, 2014
James Courtney pulled off a strategically brilliant victory in the third V8 Supercars race at Ipswich's Queensland Raceway, while Jamie Whincup moved to the top of the championship standings. Factory...
Aug 02, 2014
Jamie Whincup claimed his second win of the V8 Supercars weekend at Ipswich's Queensland Raceway after erstwhile race leader Scott McLaughlin was shoved off-track by Michael Caruso. McLaughlin led pr...
Aug 01, 2014
Jamie Whincup took a big slice out of Mark Winterbottom's V8 Supercars championship lead by beating Triple Eight Holden team-mate Craig Lowndes to race one victory at Queensland Raceway. After fillin...
Jul 11, 2014
Australian V8 Supercars legend Craig Lowndes will make his debut in the Spa 24 Hours later this month with the AF Corse Ferrari squad. The winner of three Australian touring car titles and five Bathu...
Page 3 of 11
Subscribe to Racer
- Ferrari replaces Mattiacci as team boss
- Williams did all it could - Smedley
- Hamilton promises even stronger 2015
- F1: Marciello to get Ferrari run in test
- F1: Horner praises "unbelievable" Ricciardo
- F1: Post-race press conference - Abu Dhabi
- F1: Wolff admits to bittersweet feeling
- F1: Alonso says Ferrari swansong was "emotional"
- F1: Massa thought he had a shot at the win
- F1: Rosberg says Hamilton was better driver this year
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-24 14:04:07' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-24 14:04:07' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614