Oct 10, 2014
Get primed for this weekend's Bathurst 1000 – signature enduro for the V8 Supercar Championship – with this tour of the spectacular Mount Panorama "street course" Highlights from the Bathurst 1000 qu...
Oct 09, 2014
Fabian Coulthard topped V8 Supercars' Friday qualifying for the Bathurst 1000 in a session characterized by red flags for shunts. Mark Winterbottom looked to have the best pace throughout the session...
Oct 09, 2014
David Reynolds set the fastest lap ever for a V8 Supercar at Bathurst's four-mile Mount Panorama circuit in practice for this weekend's Bathurst 1000. Ford Falcon driver Reynolds crushed Craig Lownde...
Sep 29, 2014
2014 IndyCar champion Will Power, driving a V8 Supercar, beat a Cessna Mustang jet in a promotional runway blast at Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport on Sunday. Over 27,000 Queenslanders attended the op...
Sep 26, 2014
Verizon IndyCar Series champion Will Power is back in Australia this weekend to take up an unusual challenge: Power will climb aboard a V8 Supercar and race a Cessna Mustang Citation jet (LEFT) down ...
Sep 17, 2014
Roger Penske is not ruling out a manufacturer change for the DJR Team Penske V8 Supercars team in the future, although he remains committed to current partner Ford for 2015. Penske announced earlier ...
Sep 16, 2014
Marcos Ambrose says that a belief that his NASCAR career had plateaued was a driving force behind his decision to quit U.S. stock cars for Aussie tin-tops at the end of this season. Ambrose, who won ...
Sep 14, 2014
Jamie Whincup and Paul Dumbrell took a commanding Sandown 500 victory as V8 Supercars' endurance season began. The defending race winners got off to a perfect start, with Dumbrell leading from pole a...
Sep 13, 2014
Jamie Whincup secured Sandown 500 pole position for himself and Triple Eight Holden teammate Paul Dumbrell after taking victory in Saturday's second qualifying race. A comfortable lights-to-flag win ...
Sep 12, 2014
Nissan has extended its commitment to V8 Supercars through to the end of the 2016 season, and intends to stay on longer. The Japanese firm will continue to field four cars, with Kelly Racing operatin...
Sep 11, 2014
V8 Supercars has refined its formats for the 2015 season. The series has made minor modifications to formats which include two signature events returning to their customary race distance. The Castrol...
Sep 02, 2014
Nissan and Norton will celebrate the 30th anniversary of Nissan's first Bathurst 1000 pole position at the Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 this year. Drivers Michael Caruso and Dean Fiore's #36 Norton ...
Page 3 of 11
Subscribe to Racer
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs Racing reveals new Carl Edwards colors
- IndyCar: Coyne and Rossi conversations making progress
- F1: We can force engine changes for 2016, Ecclestone warns
- F1: Perez says Verstappen can't listen to doubters
- Kubica to stay in WRC next year
- F1: Ricciardo feels ready to lead Red Bull
- Report: Ecclestone, German bank suing each other over sale of F1 stake
- IMSA: Series to implement enhanced track and pit lane lighting system
- IndyCar: New Ferrari F1 role won’t limit Vergne’s U.S. chances
- IMSA: Indy 500 champion hunting for NAEC opportunity
Video: The Champions Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-20 20:59:30' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-20 20:59:30' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614