A wide variety of accomplished insiders from the world of motorsports have a tough task ahead of them as they work toward naming two winners from a group of six candidates who auditioned at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Calif., on Monday for the opportunity to represent the Team USA Scholarship in England later this year. This year's finalists were drawn from a broad spectrum of series in North ...
Team USA Scholarship
Sep 04, 2014
Six young American drivers will converge on Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Calif., next Monday, Sept. 8, for a shootout to determine who will represent the Team USA Scholarship in the traditional For...
Feb 02, 2014
Problems in qualifying ultimately proved difficult for Team USA Scholarship driver Neil Alberico to overcome when the intensely competitive Toyota Racing Series continued this weekend at Hampton Down...
Jan 27, 2014
Tveter shows off his hardware. (Mark Baker photo) America's Ryan Tveter recorded the first podium finish of his racing career Saturday in a tough international field of Toyota Racing Series competito...
Jan 26, 2014
A pair of top-10 finishes certainly wasn't what Neil Alberico had in mind when the intensely competitive Toyota Racing Series visited Highlands Motorsport Park this weekend. After digging a huge hole...
Jan 24, 2014
Neil Alberico made light of a difficult day when the 15-round Toyota Racing Series made its debut at the challenging new Highlands Motorsport Park road course, fighting to a 10th-place finish after s...
Jan 19, 2014
Image courtesy of Bruce Jenkins Photography/Toyota Racing New Zealand. Two more rounds of the Toyota Racing Series today at Timaru International Motor Raceway brought mixed results for Team USA Schol...
Jan 19, 2014
Image courtesy of Bruce Jenkins Photography/Toyota Racing New Zealand. Team USA Scholarship driver Neil Alberico began his second weekend of Toyota Racing Series action with a flourish by finishing f...
Jan 06, 2014
Page 1 of 2
Subscribe to Racer
- Double points could be dropped in '15
- FIA eases F1 radio clampdown rules
- Audi and Toyota split practice honours
- Krohn gets LMP2 Ligier for 2015
- WEC: Toyota tops wet night practice at COTA
- IMSA: Rayhall looking to add open-wheel races in 2015
- WEC: Conway in line for more Toyota P1 drives
- CTSCC: Johnson takes pole as Mustangs sweep
- IMSA: Westbrook leads first practice, Porsche impresses in GTLM
- Krohn team set to move up to P2 with Ligier
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-19 09:42:02' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-19 09:42:02' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications