Finally, the day had come. It was time to head to England to get my UK adventure officially underway. All of our awesome Team USA Scholarship gear had arrived from Styled Aesthetic. I crammed it all into my suitcase along with my driving gear, said my goodbyes to my family and headed for the airport. My flight was a red-eye from Minneapolis straight to London. I was super-pumped to see that the a...
Team USA Scholarship
Oct 14, 2014
Michai Stephens, along with Aaron Telitz, will represent the Team USA Scholarship in the upcoming Formula Ford Festival and Walter Hayes Trophy events in England. To live the dream: 10 p.m. departure...
Oct 11, 2014
Wisconsin native Aaron Telitz provides some background information leading up to his recent selection, along with Michai Stephens, to represent the Team USA Scholarship in the upcoming Formula Ford F...
Oct 08, 2014
ABOVE: Michai 's open-wheel dream started from his earliest years and, at 22, he was testing at Indianapolis. Next up: representing the Team USA Scholarship in the UK. Michai Stephens, along with Aar...
Oct 07, 2014
The 17th Annual Petit Le Mans last weekend at Road Atlanta featured some spectacular racing action, a huge crowd and several superb performances from among no fewer than six former Team USA Scholarsh...
Sep 29, 2014
After intense deliberations, Aaron Telitz of Birchwood, Wis. (pictured at above right), and Michai Stephens (at left) of Evanston, Ill., were named Monday as winners of prestigious Team USA Scholarsh...
Sep 24, 2014
(ABOVE - Left to right - Jim Leo of Pit Fit Training with the six Team USA Scholarship candidates - Aaron Telitz, Garth Rickards, Tristan DeGrand, Ben Auriemma, Kenton Koch, Michai Stephens.) Decisio...
Sep 11, 2014
A wide variety of accomplished insiders from the world of motorsports have a tough task ahead of them as they work toward naming two winners from a group of six candidates who auditioned at Auto Club...
Sep 04, 2014
Six young American drivers will converge on Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Calif., next Monday, Sept. 8, for a shootout to determine who will represent the Team USA Scholarship in the traditional For...
Feb 02, 2014
Problems in qualifying ultimately proved difficult for Team USA Scholarship driver Neil Alberico to overcome when the intensely competitive Toyota Racing Series continued this weekend at Hampton Down...
Jan 27, 2014
Tveter shows off his hardware. (Mark Baker photo) America's Ryan Tveter recorded the first podium finish of his racing career Saturday in a tough international field of Toyota Racing Series competito...
Jan 26, 2014
A pair of top-10 finishes certainly wasn't what Neil Alberico had in mind when the intensely competitive Toyota Racing Series visited Highlands Motorsport Park this weekend. After digging a huge hole...
Page 1 of 3
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Sam Michael to leave McLaren
- Merceres prefers DTM/F1 reserve rather than GP2 for Wehrlein
- F1: Lotus expects to keep Grosjean
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for October 22 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P11 – Ryan Briscoe
- Fantin fastest in Jerez FR3.5 test
- Stadium Supertrucks gets set for Vegas finale
- Rewind: 1982 Las Vegas Grand Prix
- WEC: Setting Fuji to music
- Spa circuit seeks to stop Infiniti from use of "Eau Rouge" name
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-22 13:45:40' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-22 13:45:40' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications