Problems in qualifying ultimately proved difficult for Team USA Scholarship driver Neil Alberico to overcome when the intensely competitive Toyota Racing Series continued this weekend at Hampton Downs Motorsport Park. He finished the three races in 13th, 14th and 17th, only to be relegated to the back of the field in Race 3 after officials deemed he was at fault for an early incident involving fe...
Team USA Scholarship
Jan 27, 2014
Tveter shows off his hardware. (Mark Baker photo) America's Ryan Tveter recorded the first podium finish of his racing career Saturday in a tough international field of Toyota Racing Series competito...
Jan 26, 2014
A pair of top-10 finishes certainly wasn't what Neil Alberico had in mind when the intensely competitive Toyota Racing Series visited Highlands Motorsport Park this weekend. After digging a huge hole...
Jan 24, 2014
Neil Alberico made light of a difficult day when the 15-round Toyota Racing Series made its debut at the challenging new Highlands Motorsport Park road course, fighting to a 10th-place finish after s...
Jan 19, 2014
Image courtesy of Bruce Jenkins Photography/Toyota Racing New Zealand. Two more rounds of the Toyota Racing Series today at Timaru International Motor Raceway brought mixed results for Team USA Schol...
Jan 19, 2014
Image courtesy of Bruce Jenkins Photography/Toyota Racing New Zealand. Team USA Scholarship driver Neil Alberico began his second weekend of Toyota Racing Series action with a flourish by finishing f...
Jan 06, 2014
Nov 02, 2013
Page 1 of 2
Subscribe to Racer
- Dan Gurney to appear on Dave Despain Show
- Matthew Brabham's column: A tough loss
- Toyota vows to raise NASCAR game
- Auto Club Speedway offers special ticket package for MAVTV 500
- F1: "I'll earn another F1 seat," Vergne says
- F1: Verstappen set for USGP FP1 debut
- IndyCar: How double-points have changed the 2014 championship fight
- F1: Vettel says Ricciardo comparisons unfair
- F1: Hamilton satisfied after talks on team orders
- WEC: Porsche completes Lausitzring test
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-08-22 04:21:20' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-08-22 04:21:20' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications