Jul 13, 2013
The new 900hp McLaren P1 was seen in motion for the first time at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, as part of a wide array from the marque as the company celebrated its 50th anniversary at the UK gath...
Jul 13, 2013
Jul 03, 2013
Kia Motors America (KMA) is launching a nationwide partnership as the official vehicle and presenting sponsor of B.R.A.K.E.S. (Be Responsible And Keep Everyone Safe) Teen Pro-Active Driving School to...
Jun 04, 2013
Porsche is celebrating the 50th anniversary of its 911 model with a special anniversary model based on the 911 Carrera S. Like the original 911, the 911 50th Anniversary Edition is a coupe with a fla...
May 19, 2013
Apr 17, 2013
Oh, Carroll! Your car has stole my heart away. I'm gonna learn to drive it if it takes me all night and dayâ€¦ Apologies to Chuck Berry for that clumsy paraphrase, but Carroll Shelby was rightly prou...
Apr 10, 2013
Ford has taken the wraps off the 2014 version of its muscular F-150 SVT Raptor, with a new Special Edition package customers can order that adds more unique touches to the hot-selling pickup. The 201...
Apr 04, 2013
Many people today might not realize it, but electric cars were an early rival to gasoline-powered engines for the road car market in the early 1900s, and the Detroit Electric company was a key early ...
Mar 28, 2013
Chevrolet introduced the restyled 2014 Camaro line at the New York Auto Show, including the return of the Z/28, the most iconic model in Camaro history. The 2014 Camaro models feature a revised exter...
Mar 20, 2013
Mar 18, 2013
Cadillac today announced details of a new twin-turbo, 420hp V6 engine and 8-speed transmission â€“ both firsts for the brand â€“ for the all-new 2014 Cadillac CTS midsize luxury sedan debuting next w...
Page 6 of 7
Subscribe to Racer
- Aleshin serious but stable after crash
- Power optimistic about race charge
- IndyCar: Fontana Friday gallery
- IndyCar: Ganassi team preparing spare chassis for Kimball
- IndyCar: Frightening crash mars final practice in Fontana
- NHRA: Schumacher, Worsham, Line, Krawiec lead as U.S. Nationals begins
- NASCAR: Harvick grabs pole at Atlanta
- CTMP in line for IndyCar race
- RACER: Helio Castroneves Fontana pole winner
- IndyCar: Castroneves on pole, Power (almost) last at Fontana
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-08-30 10:23:28' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-08-30 10:23:28' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications