Jul 01, 2014
The all-new 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT, with its supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® Hellcat engine, produces an unprecedented 707 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque, making it the most powerful Challenger...
Jun 18, 2014
"Mind you I don't know my way around here very well yet," Andy Priaulx says to me as we are strapping on helmets and about to hop into a 2015 BMW M4. We get into the brand-new Sahkir Orange Metallic ...
Jun 05, 2014
TRG-AMR (Aston Martin Racing) is organizing the first North American Aston Martin Festival over Labor Day weekend (Aug. 29-31) at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in Monterey, Calif. The Aston Martin Motors...
Jun 04, 2014
When Toyota offered to replace our 2010 Tundra with the company's latest offering, it was an offer that was hard to refuse. We enjoyed more than 70,000 trouble-free miles behind the wheel of our 2010...
Jun 02, 2014
British actor Rowan Atkinson, best known for his portrayal of the "Mr. Bean" character on TV and in movies, is an avid car guy and counts the legendary McLaren F1 supercar among his private collectio...
May 29, 2014
The 1966 Le Mans-winning Ford GT40, chassis number P/1046 is now back in its Le Mans livery and up for sale this fall at London's Hampton Court Concours of Elegance. Driven by Bruce McLaren and Chris...
May 28, 2014
DeltaWing Technologies Inc. today revealed how the groundbreaking DeltaWing architecture – a highly aerodynamic and lightweight design currently competing in IMSA sports car road races in the form of...
Apr 16, 2014
Mazda Motor Corporation unveiled the Mazda MX-5 Miata 25th Anniversary Edition today at the New York International Auto Show, as part of a special celebration commemorating 25 years since the launch ...
Apr 16, 2014
Mecum blasted into Houston this past weekend with a gigantic sale dominated by a $7 million hammer price for the 1964 Ford GT40 Prototype, GT/104. Overall sales reached $33,633,058 with 765 of the to...
Apr 08, 2014
Panoz LLC, founded by Dan Panoz, son of American Le Mans Series founder Dr. Don Panoz, hasn’t produced a car for the U.S. since 2006, but the Braselton, Ga.-based auto manufacturer has unveiled plans...
Apr 03, 2014
The name Rolls-Royce triggers thoughts of opulence, exclusivity and refinement. Unless you happen to be a vintage airplane aficionado, likely the furthest thing from your mind is motorsports when tal...
Mar 26, 2014
Chevrolet is helping owners get the most from their new Corvette Stingray through the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School. A two-day program is available to new 2014 Corvette Stingray owners for $...
Page 3 of 8
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar: Coyne and Rossi conversations making progress
- Report: Ecclestone, German bank suing each other over sale of F1 stake
- IMSA: Series to implement enhanced track and pit lane lighting system
- IndyCar: New Ferrari F1 role won’t limit Vergne’s U.S. chances
- IMSA: Indy 500 champion hunting for NAEC opportunity
- PWC: DragonSpeed confirms 4-car Mercedes SLS program
- IMSA: Risi set for full-season campaign
- Rollcentre back to prototypes in LMP3
- F1: Ecclestone resumes push for engine changes
- Schumacher Jr. reportedly tests Formula 4 car
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-20 06:30:56' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-20 06:30:56' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614