May 29, 2014
The 1966 Le Mans-winning Ford GT40, chassis number P/1046 is now back in its Le Mans livery and up for sale this fall at London's Hampton Court Concours of Elegance. Driven by Bruce McLaren and Chris...
May 28, 2014
DeltaWing Technologies Inc. today revealed how the groundbreaking DeltaWing architecture – a highly aerodynamic and lightweight design currently competing in IMSA sports car road races in the form of...
Apr 16, 2014
Mazda Motor Corporation unveiled the Mazda MX-5 Miata 25th Anniversary Edition today at the New York International Auto Show, as part of a special celebration commemorating 25 years since the launch ...
Apr 16, 2014
Mecum blasted into Houston this past weekend with a gigantic sale dominated by a $7 million hammer price for the 1964 Ford GT40 Prototype, GT/104. Overall sales reached $33,633,058 with 765 of the to...
Apr 08, 2014
Panoz LLC, founded by Dan Panoz, son of American Le Mans Series founder Dr. Don Panoz, hasn’t produced a car for the U.S. since 2006, but the Braselton, Ga.-based auto manufacturer has unveiled plans...
Apr 03, 2014
The name Rolls-Royce triggers thoughts of opulence, exclusivity and refinement. Unless you happen to be a vintage airplane aficionado, likely the furthest thing from your mind is motorsports when tal...
Mar 26, 2014
Chevrolet is helping owners get the most from their new Corvette Stingray through the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School. A two-day program is available to new 2014 Corvette Stingray owners for $...
Mar 10, 2014
William Clay Ford, who helped steer Ford Motor Company into the modern era as an employee, director and influential member of the Ford family, died this morning at his home from pneumonia. Mr. Ford, ...
Mar 09, 2014
Infiniti is showing its support for this weekend's Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance in an unusual way, with this "salute" to Bobby Unser's 1968 Indy 500-winning car fashioned out of one of the brand...
Mar 03, 2014
Panoz LLC, manufacturer of high-performance automobiles and racecars, will present the all-new 25th Anniversary Edition Esperante Spyder luxury sports car at the formal opening of its new facilities ...
Feb 27, 2014
As the first example of the McLaren 650S rolled off the line at the state-of-the-art McLaren Production Centre in Woking, England, McLaren Automotive has released performance numbers ahead of the glo...
Feb 19, 2014
A sneak preview of a great new show that takes you inside the drama of Mecum collector car auctions, produced by IndyCar Series TV producer Terry Lingner and his creative partner Conrad Piccirillo at...
Page 3 of 8
Subscribe to Racer
- Muller heads Suzuka free practice
- Pedrosa quickest in practice three
- Friends and family unite at Silverstone in honor of the late Sir Jack Brabham
- NASCAR: McMurray beats Chase drivers to Martinsville pole
- IMSA: RSR looking to keep Hawksworth, Junqueira for 2015 PC campaign
- Marshall Pruett’s Tech Mailbag for October 24 presented by Axial
- Pirelli World Challenge announces separate races, more promotion for GTS class
- F1: Caterham set to miss next two races
- Rumor: Audi headed for F1 in 2016
- Formula E opens "FanBoost" voting for Putrajaya round
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-25 04:30:54' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-25 04:30:54' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications