The 2015 RS 5 Coupe Sport edition features distinctive and sporty design elements on the interior and exterior. The vehicle's already compelling RS-specific performance design is accentuated with 20'' 5-V-spoke design wheels and red brake calipers, and is available in Daytona Gray pearl effect, Nardo gray and multiple Audi exclusive paint colors (optional) that are complemented by Crimson Red Fin...
Dec 07, 2014
There’s one moment in my 3000-mile journey in the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 when I wish to be in a different vehicle. That vehicle? The pickup truck coming the other way, running on ridiculously ...
Dec 05, 2014
Ferrari's new FXX K research and development program received its world premiere at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi. Maranello's first hybrid model is not street-legal and will be a track day-onl...
Nov 26, 2014
Dodge Viper sales have been on a run since the brand repositioned the limited-production hand-built super car in September, and Dodge is building on the momentum, opening the system for dealers to pl...
Nov 13, 2014
Bloomington Gold Corvettes USA, "The Granddaddy of Corvette Shows," will make its inaugural appearance at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway from June 25-27, 2015. The nation's most prestigious and long...
Oct 22, 2014
Autocar has done it again with one of the most absurdly fast and sexy straightline acceleration shootouts.
Oct 21, 2014
Maybe a little disturbing for car guys and gals, but impressive nonetheless – Audi reports that one of its experimental self-driving RS7 test cars topped 149mph at Hockenheim, en route to a lap of th...
Oct 19, 2014
It’s easy to slip into generalizations and lazy judgment about road cars. The truth is, not all Escalades and Navigators are purchased as dubious status symbols; not all models of modern Mini are ugl...
Oct 17, 2014
American muscle cars typically have a difficult time with Euro-centric auto journalists, but the staff of Autocar were wowed by the new Corvette C7 Stingray, particularly given its relative bargain p...
Oct 14, 2014
Verizon IndyCar Series TV analyst, Indy 500 specialist, andTUDOR United SportsCar Championship driver Townsend Bell is adding another duty to his busy schedule with the launch of "What'Cha Got" on E...
Oct 13, 2014
Following last Saturday night’s black-tie gala at Beverly Hills City Hall, Ferrari’s 60th anniversary celebrations culminated in California with a historic display on Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, Cali...
Oct 03, 2014
BMW of North America has announced the opening of the new BMW Performance Center West, the company's permanent performance driver training facility located in Southern California. BMW has partnered w...
Page 1 of 8
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar: Coyne and Rossi conversations making progress
- Report: Ecclestone, German bank suing each other over sale of F1 stake
- IMSA: Series to implement enhanced track and pit lane lighting system
- IndyCar: New Ferrari F1 role won’t limit Vergne’s U.S. chances
- IMSA: Indy 500 champion hunting for NAEC opportunity
- PWC: DragonSpeed confirms 4-car Mercedes SLS program
- IMSA: Risi set for full-season campaign
- Rollcentre back to prototypes in LMP3
- F1: Ecclestone resumes push for engine changes
- Schumacher Jr. reportedly tests Formula 4 car
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-20 02:59:21' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-20 02:59:21' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614