Dodge Viper sales have been on a run since the brand repositioned the limited-production hand-built super car in September, and Dodge is building on the momentum, opening the system for dealers to place sold customer orders of the newly equipped 2015.5 Dodge Viper GTS and TA 2.0 Special Edition, which join the SRT and GT models in the Viper lineup. “The jump in Viper’s September sales after we an...
Nov 13, 2014
Bloomington Gold Corvettes USA, "The Granddaddy of Corvette Shows," will make its inaugural appearance at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway from June 25-27, 2015. The nation's most prestigious and long...
Oct 22, 2014
Autocar has done it again with one of the most absurdly fast and sexy straightline acceleration shootouts.
Oct 21, 2014
Maybe a little disturbing for car guys and gals, but impressive nonetheless – Audi reports that one of its experimental self-driving RS7 test cars topped 149mph at Hockenheim, en route to a lap of th...
Oct 19, 2014
It’s easy to slip into generalizations and lazy judgment about road cars. The truth is, not all Escalades and Navigators are purchased as dubious status symbols; not all models of modern Mini are ugl...
Oct 17, 2014
American muscle cars typically have a difficult time with Euro-centric auto journalists, but the staff of Autocar were wowed by the new Corvette C7 Stingray, particularly given its relative bargain p...
Oct 14, 2014
Verizon IndyCar Series TV analyst, Indy 500 specialist, andTUDOR United SportsCar Championship driver Townsend Bell is adding another duty to his busy schedule with the launch of "What'Cha Got" on E...
Oct 13, 2014
Following last Saturday night’s black-tie gala at Beverly Hills City Hall, Ferrari’s 60th anniversary celebrations culminated in California with a historic display on Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, Cali...
Oct 03, 2014
BMW of North America has announced the opening of the new BMW Performance Center West, the company's permanent performance driver training facility located in Southern California. BMW has partnered w...
Oct 01, 2014
The performance of the all-new, 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 establishes it as one of the most capable vehicles on the market – and one of the few to achieve sub-3-second 0-60 performance and a sub-11...
Sep 23, 2014
General Motors has announced that it plans to move its Cadillac brand headquarters to New York next year as part of strategic realignment intended to establish the brand as a separate business unit. ...
Ferrari to celebrate 60th anniversary in North America with "Race Through the Decades" in Beverly HillsSep 04, 2014
Ferrari North America invites you to join it celebrate the company's 60th year in the United States on exclusive Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, Calif. On Sunday, Oct. 12 from 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m...
Page 1 of 8
Subscribe to Racer
- Video: Williams aces drive history
- Can-Am salute "Unlimited Racing Championship" to support Pirelli World Challenge in 2015
- Tuscher fastest in GP3 testing
- F1 sets up fans' think-tank
- MotoGP teams complete 2014 tests
- Fittipaldi gets FIA Academy place
- Brabham hopes for more Formula E outings
- F1 can't fear Mercedes quitting, Red Bull urges
- F1: Wolff gets bigger Williams role
- Russell to move up to European F3
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-28 16:26:35' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-28 16:26:35' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614