Six-time and 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Jimmie Johnson deservedly earned your votes as Oval Racer of the Year. Some racing experts say a series needs a shakeup to affect the natural order, while others argue that new regs favor the best combos by allowing them to show all their strengths. The second theory gained weight in 2013, thanks to the way the No. 48 Hendrick Motorsports team w...
RACER of the Year
Mar 10, 2014
You've voted 2013 Formula 1 World Champion Sebastian Vettel as your Road Racer of the Year, and there couldn't have been a more deserving winner. For Vettel, 2013 was one of those years that racecar ...
Mar 10, 2014
Keeping it in the Force family, Brittany Force is your overwhelming choice as RACER Rookie of the Year. She joins her father, John, who earned overall RACER of the Year and Drag Racer of the Year hon...
Mar 10, 2014
Your votes have been counted for RACER of the Year XIX – and it wasn't even close. By a landslide, the readers of RACER magazine and RACER.com have chosen 2013 NHRA Mello Yello Series Funny Car Champ...
Dec 15, 2013
Apr 22, 2013
Ryan Hunter-Reay suffered a disappointing 2013 Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach, but he didn't leave SoCal empty-handed. On the night before the race, the reigning IZOD IndyCar Series champion receive...
Mar 10, 2013
The 18th annual RACER of the Year Awards presented by Hawk Performance saw readers vote in unprecedented numbers for overall RACER of the Year (Ryan Hunter-Reay), Road Racer of the Year (Hunter-Reay)...
Page 1 of 2
Subscribe to Racer
- Honda reveals image of F1 engine
- De Silvestro's F1 career in jeopardy
- F1: Kobayashi keeps drive for home GP
- Glickenhaus interested in Le Mans entry
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for October 1 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P21 - Sebastian Saavedra
- Ben Blake, longtime NASCAR contributor to RACER, passes away
- Barber Motorsports Park promoter gets new chief
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-01 09:12:20' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-01 09:12:20' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- Ward family: "This matter is not at rest"
- Opposing views on Formula E – Gil de Ferran and Robert Clarke
- UPDATED: Grand jury declines to file charges against Stewart in Ward death
- IMSA: 1.1 million view TUDOR Championship from Circuit of The Americas on FOX
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for September 24 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications