Jul 20, 2014
According to well-worn boxing lore, “A good big ’un will always beat a good little ’un.” Which is also usually true of multi-class sports car racing, in which prototype exotica shares the track with ...
Jul 16, 2014
Bringing GT3-spec cars into the Pirelli World Challenge has swelled the grid, enhanced competition, reduced costs for privateers and set the sprint-based series' future course. This story is an excer...
Jun 23, 2014
When Ferrari reached a competitive nadir in 1992, plans were put in place that would eventually transform it into the most dominant team in Formula 1 history. This story is an excerpt from RACER maga...
Jun 14, 2014
Far from allowing Formula 1 teams to operate competitively on a smaller scale, the ever-increasing technology at their disposal has increased overall staffing levels – massively. This story is an exc...
Jun 10, 2014
With nine outright victories at the 24 Hours of Le Mans – three more, and counting, than the next most successful driver – Tom Kristensen knows a little bit about what it takes to win the world’s mos...
Jun 03, 2014
At the heart of so many great teams is the dynamic of an exceptional driver and his mentor. Jim Clark with Colin Chapman is perhaps the ultimate such pairing. This story is an excerpt from RACER maga...
May 23, 2014
Probably the greatest basketball player of all time, Michael Jordan succinctly conveyed the hard work and hardline attitude it takes to succeed in any sport. “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my ...
May 23, 2014
This story is an excerpt from RACER magazine's THE GREAT TEAMS ISSUE. Scott Dixon and Tony Kanaan swap red for silver when they race in the 98th Indianapolis 500 on May 25. Later that day, NASCAR Spr...
Apr 01, 2014
As a RACER reader, chances are that at least one of the guys on our front cover this issue is a hero of yours, yet it hardly matters: they all transcended personal tastes to become heroes of motorspo...
Mar 11, 2014
Given the abundance of riches at Chip Ganassi Racing this year, it was only logical to feature the team's IndyCar squad on the cover of RACER's 2014 Season Preview Issue. All four CGR drivers have ra...
Page 2 of 2
Subscribe to Racer
- RACER: Audi's Chris Reinke on LMP1 developments
- RACER: Ricky and Jordan Taylor Corvette Racing WEC at COTA
- IMSA: Odd position for Pruett, Ganassi team entering COTA
- TV: NASCAR's Chase starts stronger; NBC claims big audience jump for Italian GP
- SVRA confirms return to Indy in June 2015
- F1: Dennis says it is too early to judge changes at McLaren
- IndyCar: CFH confirms Chevrolet partnership
- WRC: Ogier set for long-term VW deal
- IMSA: Turner hunting GTD title, clarity on 2015 program
- IndyCar: Susie Wheldon looking to support young drivers through Karting Challenge
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-18 03:58:27' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-18 03:58:27' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications