Sep 22, 2014
Wheels stopped to rolling again, a fast Formula 1 pit stop is completed in under two seconds. Complex choreography, technology and endless practice make for near-perfection. Close your eyes and count...
Sep 15, 2014
Like something out of a science fiction movie, the LMP1-H cars from Audi, Porsche and Toyota push technology to the limit, with future benefits for the street cars we all drive. This story is an exce...
Sep 11, 2014
This story is an excerpt from RACER magazine's THE INSIDER ISSUE, on sale now. North American sports car racing fans get to experience some of the unique atmosphere and excitement of the 24 Hours of ...
Sep 05, 2014
With every issue of RACER, our purpose is to take you inside the sport we all love, with the stories of racing's past (we revel in it), present (we're absorbed by it) and future (we're excited by it)...
Sep 02, 2014
Patrick Head just wanted to build a better Lotus 79. But with the Williams FW07, he created the greatest car of Formula 1's ground-effect era. Head, Frank Williams and Alan Jones (left to right, ABOV...
Aug 26, 2014
For Audi of America, racing in the 1988 Trans-Am series with the all-wheel drive 200 was a chance to rebuild a tarnished reputation by kicking some all-American V8 butt. This story is an excerpt from...
Aug 18, 2014
Team Penske has won many races and championships with customer cars – March, Reynard, G-Force, Dallara – by being a superior team operationally. But in Indy car racing's "kit car" era, Roger Penske's...
Aug 14, 2014
Having recently broken ground, Porsche Motorsport North America and Porsche Historic Motorsport will soon have a new home when the Porsche Experience Center Los Angeles opens some time in the second ...
Aug 12, 2014
Some 45 years on from its debut in 1969, Porsche's mighty 917 is still revered and remembered as perhaps the greatest sports car ever. In The Great Cars III issue of RACER , we tell the story of this...
Aug 12, 2014
Porsche Historic Motorsport’s mission is to keep historic race Porsches ready for the track, starting with a special 917K. “Porsches are meant to be raced, and what we want is to support people racin...
Aug 11, 2014
RACER's Great Cars Issues always cause the same dilemmas: What to include? What to leave out? Whatever, we were determined to avoid "merely" wallowing in nostalgia. For example, although we know this...
Aug 03, 2014
With a racing simulation, if you don't like the car you're driving, you reset and choose again. In the real world of GT Daytona, it's not so simple. Choosing well in the first place counts for a lot....
Page 2 of 3
Subscribe to Racer
- Chase Owen wins Skip Barber INDYCAR Academy Shootout
- WEC: Jarvis replaces Kristensen in Audi P1
- PWC: GAINSCO/Bob Stallings Racing confirms program
- IMSA: McMurry joins Michael Shank Racing with Curb/Agajanian for 2015
- F1: Grosjean says Lotus has learned from 2014
- NASCAR: New paint schemes break cover
- F1: Hamashima joins list of Ferrari departures
- Report: CVC choice Walsh "walks away" from F1 board chairman role
- Toyota closes on 2017 WRC return
- Skip Barber INDYCAR Academy enters final day of competition
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-18 05:42:37' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-18 05:42:37' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614