Aug 12, 2014
Porsche Historic Motorsport’s mission is to keep historic race Porsches ready for the track, starting with a special 917K. “Porsches are meant to be raced, and what we want is to support people racin...
Aug 11, 2014
RACER's Great Cars Issues always cause the same dilemmas: What to include? What to leave out? Whatever, we were determined to avoid "merely" wallowing in nostalgia. For example, although we know this...
Aug 03, 2014
With a racing simulation, if you don't like the car you're driving, you reset and choose again. In the real world of GT Daytona, it's not so simple. Choosing well in the first place counts for a lot....
Jul 27, 2014
Ryan Hunter-Reay has now added an Indy 500 win to his IndyCar Series title...but it shouldn't stop there. The Andretti Autosport ace wants more of both. This story is an excerpt from RACER magazine's...
Jul 20, 2014
According to well-worn boxing lore, “A good big ’un will always beat a good little ’un.” Which is also usually true of multi-class sports car racing, in which prototype exotica shares the track with ...
Jul 16, 2014
Bringing GT3-spec cars into the Pirelli World Challenge has swelled the grid, enhanced competition, reduced costs for privateers and set the sprint-based series' future course. This story is an excer...
Jun 23, 2014
When Ferrari reached a competitive nadir in 1992, plans were put in place that would eventually transform it into the most dominant team in Formula 1 history. This story is an excerpt from RACER maga...
Jun 14, 2014
Far from allowing Formula 1 teams to operate competitively on a smaller scale, the ever-increasing technology at their disposal has increased overall staffing levels – massively. This story is an exc...
Jun 10, 2014
With nine outright victories at the 24 Hours of Le Mans – three more, and counting, than the next most successful driver – Tom Kristensen knows a little bit about what it takes to win the world’s mos...
Jun 03, 2014
At the heart of so many great teams is the dynamic of an exceptional driver and his mentor. Jim Clark with Colin Chapman is perhaps the ultimate such pairing. This story is an excerpt from RACER maga...
May 23, 2014
Probably the greatest basketball player of all time, Michael Jordan succinctly conveyed the hard work and hardline attitude it takes to succeed in any sport. “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my ...
May 23, 2014
This story is an excerpt from RACER magazine's THE GREAT TEAMS ISSUE. Scott Dixon and Tony Kanaan swap red for silver when they race in the 98th Indianapolis 500 on May 25. Later that day, NASCAR Spr...
Page 2 of 3
Subscribe to Racer
- Pedrosa quickest in practice three
- Friends and family unite at Silverstone in honor of the late Sir Jack Brabham
- NASCAR: McMurray beats Chase drivers to Martinsville pole
- IMSA: RSR looking to keep Hawksworth, Junqueira for 2015 PC campaign
- Marshall Pruett’s Tech Mailbag for October 24 presented by Axial
- Pirelli World Challenge announces separate races, more promotion for GTS class
- F1: Caterham set to miss next two races
- Rumor: Audi headed for F1 in 2016
- Formula E opens "FanBoost" voting for Putrajaya round
- Pedro Piquet looking to make European F3 move
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-25 03:54:49' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-25 03:54:49' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications