Sep 05, 2014
With every issue of RACER, our purpose is to take you inside the sport we all love, with the stories of racing's past (we revel in it), present (we're absorbed by it) and future (we're excited by it)...
Sep 02, 2014
Patrick Head just wanted to build a better Lotus 79. But with the Williams FW07, he created the greatest car of Formula 1's ground-effect era. Head, Frank Williams and Alan Jones (left to right, ABOV...
Aug 26, 2014
For Audi of America, racing in the 1988 Trans-Am series with the all-wheel drive 200 was a chance to rebuild a tarnished reputation by kicking some all-American V8 butt. This story is an excerpt from...
Aug 18, 2014
Team Penske has won many races and championships with customer cars – March, Reynard, G-Force, Dallara – by being a superior team operationally. But in Indy car racing's "kit car" era, Roger Penske's...
Aug 14, 2014
Having recently broken ground, Porsche Motorsport North America and Porsche Historic Motorsport will soon have a new home when the Porsche Experience Center Los Angeles opens some time in the second ...
Aug 12, 2014
Some 45 years on from its debut in 1969, Porsche's mighty 917 is still revered and remembered as perhaps the greatest sports car ever. In The Great Cars III issue of RACER , we tell the story of this...
Aug 12, 2014
Porsche Historic Motorsport’s mission is to keep historic race Porsches ready for the track, starting with a special 917K. “Porsches are meant to be raced, and what we want is to support people racin...
Aug 11, 2014
RACER's Great Cars Issues always cause the same dilemmas: What to include? What to leave out? Whatever, we were determined to avoid "merely" wallowing in nostalgia. For example, although we know this...
Aug 03, 2014
With a racing simulation, if you don't like the car you're driving, you reset and choose again. In the real world of GT Daytona, it's not so simple. Choosing well in the first place counts for a lot....
Jul 27, 2014
Ryan Hunter-Reay has now added an Indy 500 win to his IndyCar Series title...but it shouldn't stop there. The Andretti Autosport ace wants more of both. This story is an excerpt from RACER magazine's...
Jul 20, 2014
According to well-worn boxing lore, “A good big ’un will always beat a good little ’un.” Which is also usually true of multi-class sports car racing, in which prototype exotica shares the track with ...
Jul 16, 2014
Bringing GT3-spec cars into the Pirelli World Challenge has swelled the grid, enhanced competition, reduced costs for privateers and set the sprint-based series' future course. This story is an excer...
Page 2 of 3
Subscribe to Racer
- Special: Allan McNish – one year after retirement
- IMSA: Action Express Racing announces personnel moves
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P6 - Ryan Hunter-Reay
- IndyCar: Schmidt Peterson to test GP2 champion
- F1: Hamilton tipped to become UK's richest athlete with new Mercedes deal
- F1: Palmer hopeful for Force India opportunity
- F1: Honda plays down slow start to test
- F1: Sainz hopes test helps sway Red Bull
- F1: Raikkonen says Mattiacci did a good job
- F1: Data-logging hampered McLaren-Honda
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-25 23:48:02' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-25 23:48:02' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614