Oct 04, 2014
GREENWOOD, Neb. (Oct. 5, 2014) – The SCCA RallyCross® National Championships concluded this weekend at the I-80 Speedway, near Greenwood, Nebraska. National Championship titles were awarded in nine c...
Oct 01, 2014
TOPEKA, Kan. (Oct. 2, 2014) – The SCCA RallyCross® National Championship will take place at the I-80 Speedway, near Greenwood, Nebraska, Oct. 3-5. Championships across nine classes will be decided am...
Sep 29, 2014
The 2015 SCCA U.S. Majors Tour Northeast Conference weekend at New Jersey Motorsports Park has been moved up one week and will run July 14-16, 2015. The double-header weekend was originally announced...
Sep 24, 2014
TOPEKA, Kan. (September 25, 2014) – Drivers attending the SCCA National Championship Runoffs at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca have the opportunity to get some expertise on the track from the Skip Barber ...
Sep 22, 2014
Mazda competitors can get the inside scoop on Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca from the manufacturer through the newest “Behind The Zoom” forums on Wednesday, Sept. 24, and plenty of additional technical in...
Sep 18, 2014
TOPEKA, Kan. (September 19, 2014) – SafeIsFast.com, in conjunction with the exclusive Road Racing Drivers Club, typically features content for a racer looking to improve or go faster. The current lea...
Sep 17, 2014
TOPEKA, Kan. (Sept. 18, 2014) – The calendar for the 2015 SCCA U.S. Majors Tour was released today, with an announcement that the country will be divided into five Conferences for the 2015 season. Th...
Sep 15, 2014
TOPEKA, Kan. (September 16, 2014) – Sports Car Club of America is currently soliciting nominations for the 2015 SCCA Hall of Fame presented by Mazda class through October 15. Members and others from ...
Sep 11, 2014
Following the conclusion of the SCCA U.S. Majors Tour season, 27 nation-wide point championships have been crowned in in the SafeRacer Club Racing program. The SafeRacer Nation-wide standings are use...
Sep 10, 2014
The Championship edition of the Pirelli World Challenge Newsletter is fresh off the digital press. Click here to view the digital newsletter. Get in-depth previews on each of the six championship cla...
Page 5 of 13
Subscribe to Racer
- PWC: Conquest Racing working on GT program
- IndyCar: Dale Coyne busy with off-season upgrades
- IMSA: GTD champion Dane Cameron returning to TUDOR Championship in 2015
- Penske defends Keselowski
- Caterham F1 bosses issue quit threat
- NHRA: John Force crew chief Jimmy Prock resigns
- NASCAR: Qualifying rules, appearance changes for Nationwide, Trucks
- VIDEO: McLaren P1 vs Porsche 918 vs Ducati 1199 Superleggera
- NASCAR: Danica Patrick and Kurt Busch to swap teams, crew chiefs
- Clearplex joins Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing as an associate sponsor
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-23 01:39:23' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-23 01:39:23' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications