Five names will be added the Sports Car Club of America Hall of Fame, Saturday, Feb. 21, at the SCCA Hall of Fame Banquet presented by Mazda during the North American Motorsports Expo (MSX) and SCCA National Convention in Charlotte. The 2015 class is made up of Roger H. Johnson, Oscar Koveleski, Ron Sharp, Dr. George Snively and Bob Tullius. The accomplishments of the 2015 inductees, along with t...
Press Room SCCA
Dec 07, 2014
TOPEKA, Kan. (Dec. 8, 2014) – Three key players in the Sports Car Club of America organization will speak as part of the 2014 Race Track Business Conference, slated for Wednesday, Dec. 8, in Indianap...
Nov 30, 2014
Topeka, Kan. (Dec. 1, 2014) - In June 2012, the formation of two ad-hoc committees to develop the rules for what has become Prototype 1 and Prototype 2 was announced. At that time, the commitment was...
Nov 23, 2014
TOPEKA, Kan. (Nov. 24, 2014) – Sports Car Club of America announced the sale of DVD recordings of the 2014 SCCA National Championship Runoffs® from Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. Each of the 24 races of ...
Nov 19, 2014
TOPEKA, Kan. (Nov. 20, 2014) – The Sports Car Club of America National Convention, running in conjunction with MSX - North American MotorSports Expo February 20-21 at the Charlotte Convention Center ...
Nov 16, 2014
Two new members will join the Sports Car Club of America Board of Directors, and two incumbent candidates remain for a second three-year term in office, after election results were announced on Monda...
Nov 13, 2014
TOPEKA, Kan. (Nov. 14, 2014) – Individual profiles for each of the SCCA U.S. Majors Tour Conference Champions and Solo Triad Award winners have been posted on SCCA.com, for the reading pleasure of fr...
Nov 10, 2014
TOPEKA, Kan. (Nov. 11, 2014) – Sports Car Club of America released the 2015 Tire Rack SCCA National Solo schedule today, with the two national-level tours, as well as the Tire Rack ProSolo series, sl...
Nov 06, 2014
TOPEKA, Kan. (November 7, 2014) – The road course at Kansas Speedway was announced today as an addition to the Sports Car Club of America’s U.S. Majors Tour Mid-States calendar, leaving just one open...
Nov 05, 2014
TOPEKA, Kan. (Nov. 6, 2014) – The nomination deadline for the Sports Car Club of America Member of Excellence award is slated for November 28. The honor will be presented to the winner at the 2015 SC...
Page 1 of 15
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Ecclestone reappointed to F1 board
- F1: Horner says 2014 one of RBR's best years
- WEC: Kristensen takes on Audi fitness role
- IndyCar 2018 by Diego Rodriguez
- WEC: Jarvis says Audi LMP1 seat always the aim
- F1: Force India targets Williams for 2015
- MotoGP: Marquez says Rossi revival this was "incredible"
- F1: Boullier warns of cost-fix effects
- Manufacturer influx for Formula E
- PWC: Flying Lizard, K-PAX confirm alliance for 2015
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-18 17:39:56' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-18 17:39:56' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614