The 2015 SCCA U.S. Majors Tour Northeast Conference weekend at New Jersey Motorsports Park has been moved up one week and will run July 24-16, 2015. The double-header weekend was originally announced a week later on the calendar. The races will remain Rounds Nine and 10 on the Conference schedule. The 2015 schedule was announced in mid-September, featuring 25 events spread out through five Confer...
Press Room SCCA
Sep 24, 2014
TOPEKA, Kan. (September 25, 2014) – Drivers attending the SCCA National Championship Runoffs at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca have the opportunity to get some expertise on the track from the Skip Barber ...
Sep 22, 2014
Mazda competitors can get the inside scoop on Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca from the manufacturer through the newest “Behind The Zoom” forums on Wednesday, Sept. 24, and plenty of additional technical in...
Sep 18, 2014
TOPEKA, Kan. (September 19, 2014) – SafeIsFast.com, in conjunction with the exclusive Road Racing Drivers Club, typically features content for a racer looking to improve or go faster. The current lea...
Sep 17, 2014
TOPEKA, Kan. (Sept. 18, 2014) – The calendar for the 2015 SCCA U.S. Majors Tour was released today, with an announcement that the country will be divided into five Conferences for the 2015 season. Th...
Sep 15, 2014
TOPEKA, Kan. (September 16, 2014) – Sports Car Club of America is currently soliciting nominations for the 2015 SCCA Hall of Fame presented by Mazda class through October 15. Members and others from ...
Sep 11, 2014
Following the conclusion of the SCCA U.S. Majors Tour season, 27 nation-wide point championships have been crowned in in the SafeRacer Club Racing program. The SafeRacer Nation-wide standings are use...
Sep 10, 2014
The Championship edition of the Pirelli World Challenge Newsletter is fresh off the digital press. Click here to view the digital newsletter. Get in-depth previews on each of the six championship cla...
Sep 10, 2014
TOPEKA, Kan. (Sept. 11, 2014) – Miller Motorsports Park will host the final two rounds of the 2014 Pirelli World Challenge Championships for all six classes. You can catch every minute or racing acti...
Sep 10, 2014
TOPEKA, Kan. (September 11, 2014) – Those who cannot make the trip west to the SCCA® National Championship Runoffs® this October can watch all of the action from wherever they may be on SpeedCastTV.c...
Page 1 of 9
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Kobayashi keeps drive for home GP
- Glickenhaus interested in Le Mans entry
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for October 1 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P21 - Sebastian Saavedra
- Ben Blake, longtime NASCAR contributor to RACER, passes away
- Barber Motorsports Park promoter gets new chief
- IMSA: TUDOR Championship points battles head for Petit Le Mans climax
- PWC: Andretti investigating options for GT program
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-01 07:01:20' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-01 07:01:20' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- Ward family: "This matter is not at rest"
- Opposing views on Formula E – Gil de Ferran and Robert Clarke
- UPDATED: Grand jury declines to file charges against Stewart in Ward death
- IMSA: 1.1 million view TUDOR Championship from Circuit of The Americas on FOX
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for September 24 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications