Present: Yves Matton, Citroën Total Abu Dhabi World Rally Team Robert Kubica, RK M-Sport World Rally Team Dani Sordo, Hyundai Motorsport Jari-Matti Latvala, Volkswagen Motorsport Q: Yves, let’s first look at this year and how you feel your drivers have performed. YM: If I start with Mads , he had a very good start – maybe be ...Read more...
Press Room FIA
Oct 20, 2014
The composition of a new FIA Accident Panel, as announced by FIA President Jean Todt in Sochi on 10 October 2014 following the accident involving Jules Bianchi at the Japanese Grand Prix, has been es...
Oct 20, 2014
Rally de España, the penultimate round of the FIA World Rally Championship, is based in the tourist resort of Salou, south of Barcelona, and is the only event on the calendar featuring gravel and asp...
Oct 20, 2014
Language English The following documents must be completed by all personnel scheduled to attend the 2014 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX 21 – 23 NOV 2014: Charge Card Form F1 2014 Visa ...
Oct 15, 2014
No. ENTRANT DRIVER CO-DRIVER 1 Volkswagen Motorsport Sébastien Ogier (FRA) Julien Ingrassia (FRA) 2 Jari-Matti Latvala (FIN) Miikka Anttila (FIN) 3 Citroën Total Abu Dhabi World Rally Team Kris Meeke...
Oct 12, 2014
The following hearing of the International Court of Appeal will take place in Paris: Hearing Appeal brought by the Hong Kong Automobile Association (HKAA) on behalf of its license holder, Team Craft ...
Oct 12, 2014
1 – Lewis HAMILTON (Mercedes) 2 – Nico ROSBERG (Mercedes) 3 – Valtteri BOTTAS (Williams) PODIUM INTERVIEWS (Conducted by Alex Popov) What a wonderful race guys. Thank you very much? I know Lewis you ...
Oct 11, 2014
DRIVERS 1 – Lewis HAMILTON (Mercedes) 2 – Nico ROSBERG (Mercedes) 3 – Valtteri BOTTAS (Williams) TV UNILATERAL Lewis, congratulations on a superb pole today. Tell us what you feel about pole position...
Oct 10, 2014
TEAM REPRESENTATIVES – Eric BOULLIER (McLaren), Monisha KALTENBORN (Sauber), Franz TOST (Toro Rosso), Marco MATTIACCI (Ferrari), Graeme LOWDON (Marussia), Christian HORNER (Red Bull Racing) PRESS CON...
Oct 09, 2014
Drivers – Fernando ALONSO (Ferrari), Jenson BUTTON (McLaren), Daniil KVYAT (Toro Rosso), Felipe MASSA (Williams), Adrian SUTIL (Sauber), Sebastian VETTEL (Red Bull Racing) PRESS CONFERENCE Q: It’s ju...
Page 1 of 12
Subscribe to Racer
- Latvala trims Ogier's lead in Spain
- Marussia set to miss US GP too
- Lopez closes on WTCC title with pole
- Van Gisbergen/Webb take Surfers win
- Marquez flies to record Sepang pole
- Iannone and Pol Espargaro sidelined
- Ambrose to make early V8 return
- Muller heads Suzuka free practice
- Pedrosa quickest in practice three
- Friends and family unite at Silverstone in honor of the late Sir Jack Brabham
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-25 10:57:31' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-25 10:57:31' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications