As a result of a new partnership between Stadium Super Trucks (SST) and SEMA – the premier automotive specialty products trade event – SPEED Energy Formula Off-Road Presented by TRAXXAS has moved its Nov. 5 race date in Las Vegas to Thursday, Nov. 6. The event's additional race date (Saturday, Nov. 1) and location remains the same with races taking place at the MGM Resorts Village. A full schedul...
Oct 24, 2014
This formula offroading driver has a little trouble climbing a hill during competition after his steering wheel pops off in Iceland.
Oct 21, 2014
The SPEED Energy Formula Off-Road Presented by TRAXXAS will make its return to Las Vegas Nov. 1 and 5 at the MGM Resorts Village under the lights of the Las Vegas Strip. The events will mark the culm...
Oct 16, 2014
Stadium Super Truck series founder Robby Gordon and South Australian Tourism Minister, Leon Bignell, announced Thursday that the SPEED Energy Formula Off-Road Presented by TRAXXAS 2015 season will st...
Sep 23, 2014
The Elevation Group, a Cleveland-based sponsorship marketing, event production and communications company, today announced its agreement to jointly own Robby Gordon's Stadium Super Trucks Series. Whi...
Jul 17, 2014
Another in-car view of Jeff Zwart's Porsche GT3 Cup Turbo Hill Climb Special as prepared by BBI Autosport. Shot in 4k UHD with the Red Epic, Canon 1DC, Panasonic GH4, and Go Pro Hero cameras.
Jul 03, 2014
The Pikes Peak International Hill Climb is the second-oldest motorsports event in America. First contested in 1916, last weekend marked the 92nd running of the "Race to the Clouds." Accomplished Pors...
Jul 03, 2014
Peugeot Sport has begun testing the 2008 DKR, which will return the marque to the Dakar Rally 25 years after its last victory in the desert. The vehicle, which runs in a rear-wheel drive rather than ...
Jul 01, 2014
The Board of Directors of the Pikes Peak International Hillclimb has announced that it will establish a benefit fund for the Goodin family in the aftermath of the accident at the finish line during S...
Jun 30, 2014
A pall was cast over the 92nd running of the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb by a fatal accident involving motorcyclist Bobby Goodin, 54, who crashed shortly after crossing the finish line at the...
Jun 30, 2014
The Pikes Peak International Hill Climb is the second-oldest motorsports event in America. First contested in 1916, this weekend marked the 92nd running of the "Race to the Clouds." Accomplished Pors...
Jun 29, 2014
Le Mans star Romain Dumas was widely tipped to win overall honors at the 92nd Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, and he delivered, although his hopes for an overall record time will have to wait an...
Page 1 of 3
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar reveals revamped calendar
- Bianchi remains critical but stable
- IndyCar: 2015 calendar revealed
- F1: Mercedes says Hamilton deal a priority
- Stoner tests 2015 Honda MotoGP bike
- F1 cost crisis: What happens next
- Ocon impresses in Ferrari F1 test
- Borseth plans European RX campaign
- IndyCar: Greg Moore – never forgotten
- COTA on board with Lewis Hamilton in Mercedes' F1 simulator
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-30 15:29:52' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-30 15:29:52' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications