TORC: The Off-Road Championship Presented by AMSOIL, has announced that Cooper Tire & Rubber Company will continue its relationship as an Official Series Partner for the 2015 season. Cooper was the primary sponsor for 2014 TORC PRO Light champion Jerett Brooks and a sponsor of drivers such as PRO 4WD runner up Mark Jenkins, Arie Luyendyk Jr., Keegan Kincaid, and Doug Mittag. TORC also announced t...
Nov 15, 2014
The Ford Trophy Truck team of Rob MacCachren, Andy McMillin and Jason Voss (LEFT) have taken the overall victory at the 47th running of the Tecate SCORE Baja 1000, while the Toyota TRD Pro Tundra (AB...
Nov 14, 2014
Pre-running, planning and all preparations are completed as 240 official entries from 34 U.S. States and 17 countries took the green flag Thursday for the 47th annual Tecate SCORE Baja 1000 desert ra...
Oct 29, 2014
As a result of a new partnership between Stadium Super Trucks (SST) and SEMA – the premier automotive specialty products trade event – SPEED Energy Formula Off-Road Presented by TRAXXAS has moved its...
Oct 24, 2014
This formula offroading driver has a little trouble climbing a hill during competition after his steering wheel pops off in Iceland.
Oct 21, 2014
The SPEED Energy Formula Off-Road Presented by TRAXXAS will make its return to Las Vegas Nov. 1 and 5 at the MGM Resorts Village under the lights of the Las Vegas Strip. The events will mark the culm...
Oct 16, 2014
Stadium Super Truck series founder Robby Gordon and South Australian Tourism Minister, Leon Bignell, announced Thursday that the SPEED Energy Formula Off-Road Presented by TRAXXAS 2015 season will st...
Sep 23, 2014
The Elevation Group, a Cleveland-based sponsorship marketing, event production and communications company, today announced its agreement to jointly own Robby Gordon's Stadium Super Trucks Series. Whi...
Jul 17, 2014
Another in-car view of Jeff Zwart's Porsche GT3 Cup Turbo Hill Climb Special as prepared by BBI Autosport. Shot in 4k UHD with the Red Epic, Canon 1DC, Panasonic GH4, and Go Pro Hero cameras.
Jul 03, 2014
The Pikes Peak International Hill Climb is the second-oldest motorsports event in America. First contested in 1916, last weekend marked the 92nd running of the "Race to the Clouds." Accomplished Pors...
Jul 03, 2014
Peugeot Sport has begun testing the 2008 DKR, which will return the marque to the Dakar Rally 25 years after its last victory in the desert. The vehicle, which runs in a rear-wheel drive rather than ...
Jul 01, 2014
The Board of Directors of the Pikes Peak International Hillclimb has announced that it will establish a benefit fund for the Goodin family in the aftermath of the accident at the finish line during S...
Page 1 of 3
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar: Aleshin’s return in doubt
- Preview: Interlagos WEC finale
- F1: NBC reports on "the most-watched F1 season ever for a single cable network"
- F1: Lynn eyes 2015 reserve role
- IMSA: Rolex 24 At Daytona schedule released
- Lorenzo to race Ferrari GT
- WEC: Toyota could switch to battery option
- F1: Double points, standing restart rules to be dropped
- Dario Franchitti receives MBE
- F1: McLaren may run again before Jerez
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-26 22:52:14' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-26 22:52:14' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614