Jun 03, 2014
The fourth race in the 2014 East Coast schedule for the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association will be one for the history books in several ways, as the first vintage event ever to be held at the histo...
Jun 02, 2014
MOMO has teamed with GEOX to produce a revolutionary racing boot utilizing the GEOX Net Breathing System. A truly unique sole with extra large perforations allows for maximum breathability while stil...
Jun 02, 2014
Lyn St. James, announced earlier as an entry in the "Indy Legends" Pro-Am at next weekend's Brickyard Invitational vintage race meet at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, is planning to do double duty ...
May 31, 2014
Last weekend's Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte posted a 4.1 rating, representing 7.0 million viewers on FOX, according to national figures released by Nielsen, edging the Indianapolis 500 on ABC. However,...
May 29, 2014
The 1966 Le Mans-winning Ford GT40, chassis number P/1046 is now back in its Le Mans livery and up for sale this fall at London's Hampton Court Concours of Elegance. Driven by Bruce McLaren and Chris...
May 28, 2014
Four-time IndyCar series champion Dario Franchitti will be present at the Le Mans 24 Hours, Goodwood Festival of Speed and the British Grand Prix this year, in his capacity as Global Ambassador for S...
May 28, 2014
DeltaWing Technologies Inc. today revealed how the groundbreaking DeltaWing architecture – a highly aerodynamic and lightweight design currently competing in IMSA sports car road races in the form of...
May 21, 2014
ZF Friedrichshafen AG and Honda Performance Development today announced a technical partnership that will see HPD implement ZF's high-performance clutch and shock absorber technology in a variety of ...
May 19, 2014
Tributes have poured in from the racing world for Sir Jack Brabham, who died yesterday at the age of 88. Here is a selection. MARK WEBBER - Grand prix winner turned LMP1 racer "I was saddened to hear...
May 16, 2014
Another Indianapolis 500 winner will compete in the "Indy Legends Pro-Am," a special feature to the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association's June 6-8 "Brickyard Invitational" vintage race weekend at th...
May 16, 2014
The 48th annual BorgWarner Louis Schwitzer Award was presented to Andrea Toso, head of research and development and U.S. racing leader for Dallara for the Dallara Racing Simulator during a ceremony t...
May 10, 2014
Bell Helmets is the presenting partner for The RACER Channel video series "Dan Gurney: All American Racer," hosted by Robin Miller. The first three episodes of the series have now debuted and can be ...
Page 9 of 33
Subscribe to Racer
- Bird leads Formula E practice
- F1: Red Bull, Ferrari push for new engine rule proposals
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P8 - Carlos Munoz
- F1: Button won't try new McLaren wing
- Friday press conference - Abu Dhabi
- F1: Electrical issues hamper Alonso
- Formula E drops formation lap
- Nissan LMP1 makes debut with Krumm
- Dallara involved in Rosetta comet probe
- NASCAR: Stenhouse Jr.'s team draws penalty for Homestead infraction
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-22 03:05:51' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-22 03:05:51' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614