Jun 23, 2014
Formula Ford is to adopt the FIA Formula 4 regulations and guidelines in Britain from 2015 onward. Britain's motorsport governing body, the MSA, has contracted with Ford to create and develop a new r...
Jun 21, 2014
Renowned motorsport artist and long-time AUTOSPORT cartoonist Jim Bamber has passed away after a long battle against cancer. A former art editor of CAR magazine and Autocourse, Jim's well-loved carto...
Jun 20, 2014
SAFEisFAST.com is offering the chance for young racing drivers across the world to win a top-level race suit from Stand 21. The brand-new "La Couture" model, launched in March 2014, is homologated to...
Jun 17, 2014
With RACER and SportsCar magazines, RACER.com and our company's consulting and custom content capabilities, there aren't enough hours in the day for our sales team to chase down all the leads. We're ...
Jun 06, 2014
An impressive list of 26 former Indianapolis 500 drivers that includes 1992 and 1994 winner Al Unser Jr., 1996 winner Buddy Lazier, Scott Goodyear, Dick Simon, Willy T. Ribbs, Lyn St. James and many ...
Jun 04, 2014
The Sportscar Vintage Racing Association has revealed plans to award four trophies to recognize well-prepared cars and outstanding examples of history at its June 6-8 Brickyard Invitational vintage r...
Jun 04, 2014
The former South African Grand Prix circuit of Kyalami will go up for sale at auction next month. The track, which hosted Formula 1 from 1960-'85 and again from 1992-'93, will be auctioned without a ...
Jun 03, 2014
The fourth race in the 2014 East Coast schedule for the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association will be one for the history books in several ways, as the first vintage event ever to be held at the histo...
Jun 02, 2014
MOMO has teamed with GEOX to produce a revolutionary racing boot utilizing the GEOX Net Breathing System. A truly unique sole with extra large perforations allows for maximum breathability while stil...
Jun 02, 2014
Lyn St. James, announced earlier as an entry in the "Indy Legends" Pro-Am at next weekend's Brickyard Invitational vintage race meet at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, is planning to do double duty ...
May 31, 2014
Last weekend's Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte posted a 4.1 rating, representing 7.0 million viewers on FOX, according to national figures released by Nielsen, edging the Indianapolis 500 on ABC. However,...
May 29, 2014
The 1966 Le Mans-winning Ford GT40, chassis number P/1046 is now back in its Le Mans livery and up for sale this fall at London's Hampton Court Concours of Elegance. Driven by Bruce McLaren and Chris...
Page 8 of 33
Subscribe to Racer
- More ownership changes for the Nurburgring
- F1: "I've got time in my pocket," claims Rosberg
- F1: Kobayashi open to F1 reserve role
- F1 is deliberately driving small teams out, claims Force India's Fernley
- F1: Hamilton edges Rosberg again in USGP practice 2
- WEC: ESM Patrón team honors David Brabham at Shanghai
- IMSA: PC race joins Detroit event for 2015
- RACER: Allan McNish and his protege Harry Tincknell
- F1: Caterham administrator reports potential buyers
- F1: FIA confirms Vettel will take penalty
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-31 23:34:24' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-31 23:34:24' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications