Jun 02, 2014
Lyn St. James, announced earlier as an entry in the "Indy Legends" Pro-Am at next weekend's Brickyard Invitational vintage race meet at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, is planning to do double duty ...
May 31, 2014
Last weekend's Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte posted a 4.1 rating, representing 7.0 million viewers on FOX, according to national figures released by Nielsen, edging the Indianapolis 500 on ABC. However,...
May 29, 2014
The 1966 Le Mans-winning Ford GT40, chassis number P/1046 is now back in its Le Mans livery and up for sale this fall at London's Hampton Court Concours of Elegance. Driven by Bruce McLaren and Chris...
May 28, 2014
Four-time IndyCar series champion Dario Franchitti will be present at the Le Mans 24 Hours, Goodwood Festival of Speed and the British Grand Prix this year, in his capacity as Global Ambassador for S...
May 28, 2014
DeltaWing Technologies Inc. today revealed how the groundbreaking DeltaWing architecture – a highly aerodynamic and lightweight design currently competing in IMSA sports car road races in the form of...
May 21, 2014
ZF Friedrichshafen AG and Honda Performance Development today announced a technical partnership that will see HPD implement ZF's high-performance clutch and shock absorber technology in a variety of ...
May 19, 2014
Tributes have poured in from the racing world for Sir Jack Brabham, who died yesterday at the age of 88. Here is a selection. MARK WEBBER - Grand prix winner turned LMP1 racer "I was saddened to hear...
May 16, 2014
Another Indianapolis 500 winner will compete in the "Indy Legends Pro-Am," a special feature to the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association's June 6-8 "Brickyard Invitational" vintage race weekend at th...
May 16, 2014
The 48th annual BorgWarner Louis Schwitzer Award was presented to Andrea Toso, head of research and development and U.S. racing leader for Dallara for the Dallara Racing Simulator during a ceremony t...
May 10, 2014
Bell Helmets is the presenting partner for The RACER Channel video series "Dan Gurney: All American Racer," hosted by Robin Miller. The first three episodes of the series have now debuted and can be ...
May 09, 2014
Oakley, Inc. today officially unveiled the latest Scuderia Ferrari Carbon Blade, the jewel in the crown of the Oakley Scuderia Ferrari collection. Inspired by the namesake racing team, these special ...
May 08, 2014
The Sportscar Vintage Racing Association announced the addition of two more famous names set to return to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway "Indy Legends" Pro-Am race on June 8. Eliseo Salazar and Dick...
Page 8 of 32
Subscribe to Racer
- PWC: Conquest Racing working on GT program
- IndyCar: Dale Coyne busy with off-season upgrades
- IMSA: GTD champion Dane Cameron returning to TUDOR Championship in 2015
- Penske defends Keselowski
- Caterham F1 bosses issue quit threat
- NHRA: John Force crew chief Jimmy Prock resigns
- NASCAR: Qualifying rules, appearance changes for Nationwide, Trucks
- VIDEO: McLaren P1 vs Porsche 918 vs Ducati 1199 Superleggera
- NASCAR: Danica Patrick and Kurt Busch to swap teams, crew chiefs
- Clearplex joins Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing as an associate sponsor
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-23 06:43:49' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-23 06:43:49' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications