Mar 10, 2014
William Clay Ford, who helped steer Ford Motor Company into the modern era as an employee, director and influential member of the Ford family, died this morning at his home from pneumonia. Mr. Ford, ...
Mar 06, 2014
IndyCar veteran turned Sauber F1 team affiliate driver Simona De Silvestro spoke yesterday at a Senate and Congressional Leaders Celebratory Luncheon in Washington D.C., as part of Million Women Ment...
Mar 03, 2014
Peter Veldman, founder of online tire and wheel sales giant The Tire Rack – an enthusiastic supporter of grassroots motorsports – passed away Monday morning at the age of 87. The South Bend, Ind.-bas...
Mar 03, 2014
Panoz LLC, manufacturer of high-performance automobiles and racecars, will present the all-new 25th Anniversary Edition Esperante Spyder luxury sports car at the formal opening of its new facilities ...
Feb 25, 2014
RACER.com will launch a new regular feature next week that will bring the same Q&A format found in Robin Miller's weekly Mailbag to the technical side of motor racing. Marshall Pruett's Racing Tech M...
Feb 22, 2014
Three of auto racing's rising stars under the age of 21 who have already demonstrated their talents on North American racetracks for at least a dozen years are candidates for the 20th Gorsline Schola...
Feb 21, 2014
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway has introduced a unique opportunity for its fans to tell their stories and share their unforgettable IMS experiences at IMS.com/WeAllHaveAStory. The advertising and so...
Feb 19, 2014
A sneak preview of a great new show that takes you inside the drama of Mecum collector car auctions, produced by IndyCar Series TV producer Terry Lingner and his creative partner Conrad Piccirillo at...
Feb 17, 2014
XlOTQiFq5mE Leo Parente and /ShakeDown ask you to think and comment on the state of auto racing. Where it is, where it's going. Three distinct directions are at play. And the auto manufacturers will ...
Feb 12, 2014
Eight vehicles, including two Corvette ZR1s, were swallowed by a sinkhole opening up under the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Ky., on Wednesday morning. Read more about it at Jalopnik.com...
Feb 12, 2014
Entries are now available for the inaugural season of the Aston Martin GT4 Challenge of North America, a new series aimed at sportsman drivers that aspires "to set new standards for competitive equip...
Feb 10, 2014
MSX, the North American MotorSports Expo, is offering a great discount deal via Groupon. Get an entry for two to four people at up to 53% off! Check it out at http://gr.pn/1bjiGnn. The North American...
Page 8 of 29
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar: Will Power to be a guest on "The Late Show with David Letterman"
- V8 Supercars: Nissan goes retro for Bathurst 1000
- Mowlem returns to ELMS with Greaves
- Porsche shuffles GTE pro lineup
- SVRA confirms return to Road Atlanta in 2015
- F1: Haas team launches new brand identity, website
- Gasly joins Caterham in GP2
- APPRECIATION: John Crossle, 1931-2014
- F1: Renault would support engine freeze lift
- Derani to make prototype debut
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-03 04:47:47' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-03 04:47:47' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications