Jul 15, 2014
Freddie Hunt (LEFT) and Mattias Lauda (DTM photo) The sons of James Hunt and Niki Lauda are to re-enact their fathers' legendary Formula 1 rivalry in this winter's MRF Challenge, based in India. Fred...
Jul 12, 2014
Rain delays are a curious phenomenon when it comes to TV. One might assume they would put a downward pressure on ratings but the opposite is often the case. Last week's NASCAR Sprint Cup Coke Zero 40...
Jul 12, 2014
In this candid interview produced by SAFEisFAST.com, Mario shares some of his inside secrets, and doesn't pull any punches when it comes to explaining what's required.
Jul 11, 2014
Production has begun on a documentary scheduled for theatrical release about the making of Steve McQueen's revered movie "Le Mans" in 1970. "McQueen: The Man & Le Mans" started filming at Le Mans thi...
Jul 11, 2014
The Mazda Road to Indy continues to expand its outreach to the grassroots levels of the sport with today's announcement that Andersen Promotions has formed an alliance with the Australia Formula Ford...
Jul 02, 2014
It was a good week for the Verizon IndyCar Series in the TV ratings wars and a tough one for NASCAR, while F1 continues to enjoy its growth this season on NBC's family of networks. In contrast with l...
Jun 30, 2014
The U.S. Senate has passed Senate Resolution 493 (S. Res. 493) designating July 11, 2014 as “Collector Car Appreciation Day.” The Resolution was requested by the Specialty Equipment Market Associatio...
Jun 24, 2014
Scott Maxwell and Paul Tracy were fierce rivals as rookies, but they're sharing the checkered flag as both are inducted into the Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame. Now 50 and 45, respectively, they're...
Jun 23, 2014
Formula Ford is to adopt the FIA Formula 4 regulations and guidelines in Britain from 2015 onward. Britain's motorsport governing body, the MSA, has contracted with Ford to create and develop a new r...
Jun 21, 2014
Renowned motorsport artist and long-time AUTOSPORT cartoonist Jim Bamber has passed away after a long battle against cancer. A former art editor of CAR magazine and Autocourse, Jim's well-loved carto...
Jun 20, 2014
SAFEisFAST.com is offering the chance for young racing drivers across the world to win a top-level race suit from Stand 21. The brand-new "La Couture" model, launched in March 2014, is homologated to...
Jun 17, 2014
With RACER and SportsCar magazines, RACER.com and our company's consulting and custom content capabilities, there aren't enough hours in the day for our sales team to chase down all the leads. We're ...
Page 8 of 33
Subscribe to Racer
- Special: Allan McNish – one year after retirement
- IMSA: Action Express Racing announces personnel moves
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P6 - Ryan Hunter-Reay
- IndyCar: Schmidt Peterson to test GP2 champion
- F1: Hamilton tipped to become UK's richest athlete with new Mercedes deal
- F1: Palmer hopeful for Force India opportunity
- F1: Honda plays down slow start to test
- F1: Sainz hopes test helps sway Red Bull
- F1: Raikkonen says Mattiacci did a good job
- F1: Data-logging hampered McLaren-Honda
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-25 23:42:06' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-25 23:42:06' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614