Jul 21, 2014
With one of the most famous last names in motorsports, Bruno Senna began his racing career in Europe and soon progressed through Formula BMW and Formula 3. He stepped up to GP2 in 2007 and two succes...
Jul 20, 2014
Actor James Garner, a star of movies like "Grand Prix" and television shows but best known as the amiable gambler Bret Maverick in the 1950s western "Maverick" and the cranky sleuth Jim Rockford in t...
Jul 19, 2014
NASCAR's farewell to TNT continued the recent run of decline in raings forn the Sprint Cup Series. The telecast of the New Hampshire round secured a 2.7 rating and 4.3 million viewers on Sunday after...
Jul 15, 2014
Gary Lee interviews a young Jeff Gordon for ESPN. ( Indianapolis Star file photo) Veteran motorsports broadcaster Gary Lee was found dead in his Indianapolis home today, likely the result of a heart ...
Jul 15, 2014
Freddie Hunt (LEFT) and Mattias Lauda (DTM photo) The sons of James Hunt and Niki Lauda are to re-enact their fathers' legendary Formula 1 rivalry in this winter's MRF Challenge, based in India. Fred...
Jul 12, 2014
Rain delays are a curious phenomenon when it comes to TV. One might assume they would put a downward pressure on ratings but the opposite is often the case. Last week's NASCAR Sprint Cup Coke Zero 40...
Jul 12, 2014
In this candid interview produced by SAFEisFAST.com, Mario shares some of his inside secrets, and doesn't pull any punches when it comes to explaining what's required.
Jul 11, 2014
Production has begun on a documentary scheduled for theatrical release about the making of Steve McQueen's revered movie "Le Mans" in 1970. "McQueen: The Man & Le Mans" started filming at Le Mans thi...
Jul 11, 2014
The Mazda Road to Indy continues to expand its outreach to the grassroots levels of the sport with today's announcement that Andersen Promotions has formed an alliance with the Australia Formula Ford...
Jul 02, 2014
It was a good week for the Verizon IndyCar Series in the TV ratings wars and a tough one for NASCAR, while F1 continues to enjoy its growth this season on NBC's family of networks. In contrast with l...
Jun 30, 2014
The U.S. Senate has passed Senate Resolution 493 (S. Res. 493) designating July 11, 2014 as “Collector Car Appreciation Day.” The Resolution was requested by the Specialty Equipment Market Associatio...
Jun 24, 2014
Scott Maxwell and Paul Tracy were fierce rivals as rookies, but they're sharing the checkered flag as both are inducted into the Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame. Now 50 and 45, respectively, they're...
Page 7 of 33
Subscribe to Racer
- Teams do not have answer to F1 crisis
- Kenseth on pole, Stewart sets record
- F1: Virtual safety car gets thumbs-up
- IMSA: Bryce Miller to focus on enduros next year
- F1: Grosjean says new Lotus nose a positive change
- More ownership changes for the Nurburgring
- F1: "I've got time in my pocket," claims Rosberg
- F1: Kobayashi open to F1 reserve role
- F1 is deliberately driving small teams out, claims Force India's Fernley
- F1: Hamilton edges Rosberg again in USGP practice 2
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-01 01:46:48' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-01 01:46:48' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications