Mar 17, 2014
At age 65, most people would be happy to sit back and contemplate a comfortable retirement. Not accomplished road racer Jack Baldwin. Instead, while gearing up for an assault on the SCCA-sanctioned P...
Mar 12, 2014
Mario Andretti will be honored by the Road Racing Drivers Club at the "RRDC Evening with Mario Andretti presented by Firestone" in Long Beach, Calif., on Thursday, April 10, prior to the running of t...
Mar 10, 2014
Keen to expand its range of racing services, Dyson Racing has created a Junior Development Program to identify and foster young road racing talent. The program's first representative, 16-year-old Mat...
Mar 10, 2014
William Clay Ford, who helped steer Ford Motor Company into the modern era as an employee, director and influential member of the Ford family, died this morning at his home from pneumonia. Mr. Ford, ...
Mar 06, 2014
IndyCar veteran turned Sauber F1 team affiliate driver Simona De Silvestro spoke yesterday at a Senate and Congressional Leaders Celebratory Luncheon in Washington D.C., as part of Million Women Ment...
Mar 03, 2014
Peter Veldman, founder of online tire and wheel sales giant The Tire Rack – an enthusiastic supporter of grassroots motorsports – passed away Monday morning at the age of 87. The South Bend, Ind.-bas...
Mar 03, 2014
Panoz LLC, manufacturer of high-performance automobiles and racecars, will present the all-new 25th Anniversary Edition Esperante Spyder luxury sports car at the formal opening of its new facilities ...
Feb 25, 2014
RACER.com will launch a new regular feature next week that will bring the same Q&A format found in Robin Miller's weekly Mailbag to the technical side of motor racing. Marshall Pruett's Racing Tech M...
Feb 22, 2014
Three of auto racing's rising stars under the age of 21 who have already demonstrated their talents on North American racetracks for at least a dozen years are candidates for the 20th Gorsline Schola...
Feb 21, 2014
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway has introduced a unique opportunity for its fans to tell their stories and share their unforgettable IMS experiences at IMS.com/WeAllHaveAStory. The advertising and so...
Feb 19, 2014
A sneak preview of a great new show that takes you inside the drama of Mecum collector car auctions, produced by IndyCar Series TV producer Terry Lingner and his creative partner Conrad Piccirillo at...
Feb 17, 2014
XlOTQiFq5mE Leo Parente and /ShakeDown ask you to think and comment on the state of auto racing. Where it is, where it's going. Three distinct directions are at play. And the auto manufacturers will ...
Page 7 of 28
Subscribe to Racer
- IMSA: Garcia, Corvette lead opening GTLM practice at VIR
- F1: Vettel will avoid grid penalty at Spa
- IMSA: WTR set for driver, sponsor stability heading into 2015
- Verstappen certain he's ready for F1
- F1: Rossi learned he wouldn't race after FP1
- F1: Lotterer content with "smooth" debut
- WRC: Latvala leads after Ogier crashes
- F1: Chilton: More to story than many think
- F1: Maldonado "unlucky" in accident
- GP2: Vandoorne beats Palmer to pole
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-08-22 21:46:22' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-08-22 21:46:22' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications