Jul 02, 2014
It was a good week for the Verizon IndyCar Series in the TV ratings wars and a tough one for NASCAR, while F1 continues to enjoy its growth this season on NBC's family of networks. In contrast with l...
Jun 30, 2014
The U.S. Senate has passed Senate Resolution 493 (S. Res. 493) designating July 11, 2014 as “Collector Car Appreciation Day.” The Resolution was requested by the Specialty Equipment Market Associatio...
Jun 24, 2014
Scott Maxwell and Paul Tracy were fierce rivals as rookies, but they're sharing the checkered flag as both are inducted into the Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame. Now 50 and 45, respectively, they're...
Jun 23, 2014
Formula Ford is to adopt the FIA Formula 4 regulations and guidelines in Britain from 2015 onward. Britain's motorsport governing body, the MSA, has contracted with Ford to create and develop a new r...
Jun 21, 2014
Renowned motorsport artist and long-time AUTOSPORT cartoonist Jim Bamber has passed away after a long battle against cancer. A former art editor of CAR magazine and Autocourse, Jim's well-loved carto...
Jun 20, 2014
SAFEisFAST.com is offering the chance for young racing drivers across the world to win a top-level race suit from Stand 21. The brand-new "La Couture" model, launched in March 2014, is homologated to...
Jun 17, 2014
With RACER and SportsCar magazines, RACER.com and our company's consulting and custom content capabilities, there aren't enough hours in the day for our sales team to chase down all the leads. We're ...
Jun 06, 2014
An impressive list of 26 former Indianapolis 500 drivers that includes 1992 and 1994 winner Al Unser Jr., 1996 winner Buddy Lazier, Scott Goodyear, Dick Simon, Willy T. Ribbs, Lyn St. James and many ...
Jun 04, 2014
The Sportscar Vintage Racing Association has revealed plans to award four trophies to recognize well-prepared cars and outstanding examples of history at its June 6-8 Brickyard Invitational vintage r...
Jun 04, 2014
The former South African Grand Prix circuit of Kyalami will go up for sale at auction next month. The track, which hosted Formula 1 from 1960-'85 and again from 1992-'93, will be auctioned without a ...
Jun 03, 2014
The fourth race in the 2014 East Coast schedule for the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association will be one for the history books in several ways, as the first vintage event ever to be held at the histo...
Jun 02, 2014
MOMO has teamed with GEOX to produce a revolutionary racing boot utilizing the GEOX Net Breathing System. A truly unique sole with extra large perforations allows for maximum breathability while stil...
Page 7 of 32
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P11 – Ryan Briscoe
- Stadium Supertrucks gets set for Vegas finale
- Rewind: 1982 Las Vegas Grand Prix
- WEC: Setting Fuji to music
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for October 22 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
- Spa circuit seeks to stop Infiniti from use of "Eau Rouge" name
- IMS Museum to host memorabilia auction this Saturday
- IMSA: Flying Lizard decision imminent
- Audi claims new speed record for self-driving RS7
- Indy Lights: SPM confirms 2015 program
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-22 07:08:03' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-22 07:08:03' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications