Sep 23, 2014
General Motors has announced that it plans to move its Cadillac brand headquarters to New York next year as part of strategic realignment intended to establish the brand as a separate business unit. ...
Sep 21, 2014
Beaver Dam Raceway provided this image of Scott Semmelmann, center, on its Facebook page. Semmelmann was killed Saturday night in a crash at the track. The sprint car racing community has been hit by...
Sep 19, 2014
What’s the best way to get in started road racing? The latest instructional video from SAFEisFast.com shows you one the best places - The Sports Car Club of America. It’s where many members of the RR...
Sep 17, 2014
NASCAR's Chase for the Sprint Cup playoffs premiered with ESPN's live telecast of the race at Chicagoland Speedway, and the resulting audience figures brought a promising improvement on 2013. Sunday'...
Sep 17, 2014
FanVision, the in-venue technology and content provider used at professional sporting events worldwide, including NASCAR races, has announced a merger with PrePlay Inc., a developer of mobile games i...
Sep 17, 2014
The new UK variant of FIA Formula 4 will use Mygale chassis when it replaces British Formula Ford next season under the name MSA Formula. Mygale has been the main chassis provider for British FFord f...
Sep 16, 2014
Legendary drag racers Don "the Snake" Prudhomme and Tom "the Mongoose" McEwen will help kick off the opening of this year's 27th Annual Performance Racing Industry Trade Show with an appearance at th...
Sep 15, 2014
Oliver Gavin, a four-time Le Mans class winner and current Corvette factory driver, is the latest Online Driving Instructor for SAFEisFAST.com. Renowned for his impressive speed and consistency, Gavi...
Sep 12, 2014
Allison Melangton will join Hulman Motorsports as senior vice president of events, Hulman & Co. Chief Executive Officer Mark Miles announced Friday. Melangton, currently president of the Indiana Spor...
Sep 06, 2014
Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo insisted on Saturday that he has no intention of stepping down from his role, as he made clear he wants to stay for three more years. Ahead of the Italian Grand ...
Sep 05, 2014
Eoin Young interviews Steve McQueen before the 12-hour race at Sebring in 1970. (LAT archive) Longtime Formula 1 columnist and automotive writer Eoin Young has passed away. The New Zealand-born motor...
Sep 04, 2014
The American Motorcyclist Association announced that KRAVE Group LLC, led by three-time motorcycle world champion and Wayne Rainey, will manage a new professional road racing series in North America....
Page 6 of 35
Subscribe to Racer
- Rossi revival 'incredible' - Marquez
- Davidson joins 2015 ASI line-up
- Boullier warns of F1 cost fix effects
- Mallory revival takes big 2015 step
- Manufacturer influx for Formula E
- Chase Owen wins Skip Barber INDYCAR Academy Shootout
- WEC: Jarvis replaces Kristensen in Audi P1
- PWC: GAINSCO/Bob Stallings Racing confirms program
- IMSA: McMurry joins Michael Shank Racing with Curb/Agajanian for 2015
- F1: Grosjean says Lotus has learned from 2014
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-18 11:40:29' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-18 11:40:29' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614