Oct 16, 2014
Randy Lanier, a former Indy car and IMSA sports car driver who won the 1986 Indianapolis 500 Rookie of the Year award after a 10th-place finish in 1986 (pictured, IMS photo), was released from Federa...
Oct 14, 2014
As part of the build-up around the renowned Neiman Marcus Christmas Book, Slot Mods USA founder David Beattie will appear on NBC's "Today" Show on Wednesday, Oct. 15 to talk about the $300,000 Fantas...
Oct 13, 2014
Following last Saturday night’s black-tie gala at Beverly Hills City Hall, Ferrari’s 60th anniversary celebrations culminated in California with a historic display on Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, Cali...
Oct 12, 2014
Alex Zanardi has mastered his latest big challenge. On Saturday, the former IndyCar and F1 star turned BMW works GT driver successfully contested his first long-distance triathlon in Hawaii. The 47-y...
Oct 10, 2014
The recent takeover of AMA road racing by the new KRAVE group that includes motorcycling legend Wayne Rainey has had one prominent casualty, as Daytona International Speedway announced that it was ca...
Oct 10, 2014
The National Auto Sport Association (NASA) has announced the locations for its second annual twin 2015 NASA Championship presented by Toyo tires events. The 2015 NASA Eastern States Championships wil...
Oct 09, 2014
In honor of its 40th anniversary, Skip Barber Racing School has announced two new programs for the motorsport enthusiast for 2015. The first product combines the best of both worlds – high-performanc...
Oct 09, 2014
The six finalists for the 2014 McLaren AUTOSPORT BRDC Award for promising young British drivers have been revealed. The selected drivers are Formula Renault Eurocup frontrunner Alexander Albon, FR NE...
Oct 06, 2014
The Bloomberg news service reports that the long-delayed stock market initial public offering of Formula 1 could soon be back on. CVC Capital Partners Ltd., which owns 35.5 percent of F1 has revived ...
Oct 02, 2014
A new program called The GP Experience has been launched which will allow enthusiasts to get behind the wheel of a real F1 racecar at tracks across the U.S., Canada and Mexico, including Circuit of T...
Oct 01, 2014
The Sir Jack Brabham Memorial will be held at the Silverstone Wing at 2 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 24, to celebrate the outstanding life and achievements of the triple Formula 1 World Champion and raise fu...
Sep 30, 2014
ZOOM Motorsports, the exclusive event promoter of Barber Motorsports Park, announced that George Dennis has been hired as its president of he company. Dennis will replace Rick Humphrey and will overs...
Page 5 of 35
Subscribe to Racer
- IMSA: Series to implement enhanced track and pit lane lighting system
- IndyCar: New Ferrari F1 role won’t limit Vergne’s U.S. chances
- IMSA: Indy 500 champion hunting for NAEC opportunity
- PWC: DragonSpeed confirms 4-car Mercedes SLS program
- IMSA: Risi set for full-season campaign
- Rollcentre back to prototypes in LMP3
- F1: Ecclestone resumes push for engine changes
- Schumacher Jr. reportedly tests Formula 4 car
- Newcomers head Valencia F3 test
- F1: Vergne joins Ferrari's test roster
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-20 00:08:17' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-20 00:08:17' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614