Jun 06, 2014
An impressive list of 26 former Indianapolis 500 drivers that includes 1992 and 1994 winner Al Unser Jr., 1996 winner Buddy Lazier, Scott Goodyear, Dick Simon, Willy T. Ribbs, Lyn St. James and many ...
Jun 04, 2014
The Sportscar Vintage Racing Association has revealed plans to award four trophies to recognize well-prepared cars and outstanding examples of history at its June 6-8 Brickyard Invitational vintage r...
Jun 04, 2014
The former South African Grand Prix circuit of Kyalami will go up for sale at auction next month. The track, which hosted Formula 1 from 1960-'85 and again from 1992-'93, will be auctioned without a ...
Jun 03, 2014
The fourth race in the 2014 East Coast schedule for the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association will be one for the history books in several ways, as the first vintage event ever to be held at the histo...
Jun 02, 2014
MOMO has teamed with GEOX to produce a revolutionary racing boot utilizing the GEOX Net Breathing System. A truly unique sole with extra large perforations allows for maximum breathability while stil...
Jun 02, 2014
Lyn St. James, announced earlier as an entry in the "Indy Legends" Pro-Am at next weekend's Brickyard Invitational vintage race meet at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, is planning to do double duty ...
May 31, 2014
Last weekend's Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte posted a 4.1 rating, representing 7.0 million viewers on FOX, according to national figures released by Nielsen, edging the Indianapolis 500 on ABC. However,...
May 29, 2014
The 1966 Le Mans-winning Ford GT40, chassis number P/1046 is now back in its Le Mans livery and up for sale this fall at London's Hampton Court Concours of Elegance. Driven by Bruce McLaren and Chris...
May 28, 2014
Four-time IndyCar series champion Dario Franchitti will be present at the Le Mans 24 Hours, Goodwood Festival of Speed and the British Grand Prix this year, in his capacity as Global Ambassador for S...
May 28, 2014
DeltaWing Technologies Inc. today revealed how the groundbreaking DeltaWing architecture – a highly aerodynamic and lightweight design currently competing in IMSA sports car road races in the form of...
May 21, 2014
ZF Friedrichshafen AG and Honda Performance Development today announced a technical partnership that will see HPD implement ZF's high-performance clutch and shock absorber technology in a variety of ...
May 19, 2014
Tributes have poured in from the racing world for Sir Jack Brabham, who died yesterday at the age of 88. Here is a selection. MARK WEBBER - Grand prix winner turned LMP1 racer "I was saddened to hear...
Page 5 of 29
Subscribe to Racer
- Tony Stewart accident case to go to grand jury
- 2014 Lone Star Le Mans Preview
- IndyCar: Aleshin released from hospital
- "Snake" and "Mongoose" to open PRI Show
- IndyCar: Our best guess? Pagenaud to Penske
- Ambrose: NASCAR career had plateaued
- Bad start for Michael Waltrip on "Dancing With the Stars"
- ANALYSIS: Sochi GP circuit's first race
- IndyCar: Schmidt preparing for life with or without Pagenaud
- F1: Lotus expects reduced financial losses
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-16 21:53:43' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-16 21:53:43' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications