Sep 17, 2014
FanVision, the in-venue technology and content provider used at professional sporting events worldwide, including NASCAR races, has announced a merger with PrePlay Inc., a developer of mobile games i...
Sep 17, 2014
The new UK variant of FIA Formula 4 will use Mygale chassis when it replaces British Formula Ford next season under the name MSA Formula. Mygale has been the main chassis provider for British FFord f...
Sep 16, 2014
Legendary drag racers Don "the Snake" Prudhomme and Tom "the Mongoose" McEwen will help kick off the opening of this year's 27th Annual Performance Racing Industry Trade Show with an appearance at th...
Sep 15, 2014
Oliver Gavin, a four-time Le Mans class winner and current Corvette factory driver, is the latest Online Driving Instructor for SAFEisFAST.com. Renowned for his impressive speed and consistency, Gavi...
Sep 12, 2014
Allison Melangton will join Hulman Motorsports as senior vice president of events, Hulman & Co. Chief Executive Officer Mark Miles announced Friday. Melangton, currently president of the Indiana Spor...
Sep 06, 2014
Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo insisted on Saturday that he has no intention of stepping down from his role, as he made clear he wants to stay for three more years. Ahead of the Italian Grand ...
Sep 05, 2014
Eoin Young interviews Steve McQueen before the 12-hour race at Sebring in 1970. (LAT archive) Longtime Formula 1 columnist and automotive writer Eoin Young has passed away. The New Zealand-born motor...
Sep 04, 2014
The American Motorcyclist Association announced that KRAVE Group LLC, led by three-time motorcycle world champion and Wayne Rainey, will manage a new professional road racing series in North America....
Sep 02, 2014
John Crossle, who passed away last Sunday after a long illness at the age of 82, left an indelible mark on motor racing in his native Northern Ireland and further afield. Though he and his cars would...
Sep 02, 2014
The 2014 Race of Champions will be held in Barbados at the recently renovated Bushy Park circuit, event organizers have announced. The venue, which proved popular in a fan vote to help determine the ...
Sep 02, 2014
BRDC Formula 4 will use the Tatuus FIA F4 chassis from late 2015 after agreeing an exclusive UK deal with the Italian constructor. Series chief Jonathan Palmer has agreed a multi-year deal that will ...
Aug 30, 2014
Former French Grand Prix promoter Philippe Gurdjian, who also played an instrumental role in helping put Malaysian and Abu Dhabi on the Formula 1 calendar, has died at the age of 69. The Frenchman, w...
Page 4 of 32
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Hamilton edges Rosberg in USGP FP1
- F1: Rosberg says winning by double points finale wouldn't trouble him
- 2014 Skip Barber Karts to Cars Scholarship champion crowned
- TC3 announces three GP support races
- F1: Third-car topic remains divisive
- MotoGP: Hernandez gets Ducati support for 2015
- WRC drivers still steamed over "dangerous" Rally Spain
- F1: Button "just enjoying myself" for now
- F1: Verstappen keen for Vergne to stay
- My hero, Greg Moore – by James Hinchcliffe
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-31 17:45:18' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-31 17:45:18' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications