May 16, 2013
Bangkok has been revealed as the ninth candidate city to host a round of the Formula E championship when it kicks off next year. Thailand's capital city could also host Formula 1 in 2015 after local ...
May 14, 2013
Formula E has confirmed that Renault has signed up as a technical partner and unveiled new images of the design of the car for its inaugural season in 2014. It was revealed in April that Renault was ...
May 10, 2013
Gov. Mike Pence has signed a bill to give the Indianapolis Motor Speedway a boost of taxpayer money. The bill approves loaning IMS $100 million over the next 20 years from income taxes already being ...
May 09, 2013
The Sam Schmidt Paralysis Foundation (SSPF) will host the 14th annual Racing to Recovery Gala Wednesday, May 22, at The Crane Bay in downtown Indianapolis. The Gala will begin at 6:30 p.m. During the...
May 09, 2013
This is one of the most stunning pieces of art of Richard Petty you will ever see â€“ and now you can own it! Renowned artist George Bartell (1933-2013), painted this watercolor piece in the early 19...
May 02, 2013
Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations (BATO) today announced Lisa Boggs as its new director of motorsports and promotion for chief engineer of its consumer tire division, while Dale Harrigle, currentl...
Apr 30, 2013
On Thursday, May 2, the first episode of "The Racing Insiders" airs on MAVTV at 2 and 5 p.m. Eastern (repeats Saturday at noon. "The Racing Insiders" is a weekly "talking heads" 30-minute news show, ...
Apr 29, 2013
American sports car star Patrick Long will serve as the latest Online Driving Instructor for its the Road Racing Driver's Club's website, www.SAFEisFAST.com http://safeisfast.com/ >. Beginning today ...
Apr 29, 2013
Making its return to the birthplace of stadium off-road racing, SPEED Energy Stadium SUPER Trucks invaded the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Sunday with three distinct divisions testing their skills o...
Apr 28, 2013
The Sonoma Historic Motorsports Festival returns to Sonoma Raceway on May 18-19 for the fourth straight year under that title. The program for the 27th annual historic-car event organized by General R...
Apr 27, 2013
The Indiana General Assembly has approved a bill creating an Indiana Motorsports Investment District that will capture growth in sales and income taxes at the commercial property that includes the In...
Apr 26, 2013
The RACER 21st Anniversary Party at the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach, presented by the Pirelli World Challenge world-challenge.com > and co-hosted by our friends at the SCCA scca.com >, was a rous...
Page 28 of 33
Subscribe to Racer
- Porsche and Toyota tie for China pole
- Trucks: Kyle Busch smokes 'em late at Texas
- NHRA: J. Force tops Friday Las Vegas qualifiers
- INSIGHT: The Skip Barber Karts to Cars Scholarship
- F1: Teams do not have answer to financial crisis
- NASCAR Kenseth on pole, Stewart sets record at Texas
- F1: Virtual safety car gets thumbs-up
- IMSA: Bryce Miller to focus on enduros next year
- F1: Grosjean says new Lotus nose a positive change
- More ownership changes for the Nurburgring
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-01 10:12:32' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-01 10:12:32' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications