Jul 26, 2013
Jul 25, 2013
Saturday, July 27, Ford Motor Company will put on a big show commemorating the 150th anniversary of founder Henry Ford's birth at Fair Lane in Dearborn, Mich. The public event at the Henry Ford Estat...
Jul 25, 2013
Renault Clio Cup racer Ignas Gelzidis has been voted Europe's most promising young driver by the FIA Institute. The Institute's Young Driver Excellence Academy European selection event ran in Austria...
Jul 24, 2013
Jul 23, 2013
NASCAR and NBC Sports Group announced Tuesday that they have reached a comprehensive agreement that grants NBCUniversal exclusive rights to the final 20 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races, final 19 NASCA...
Jul 22, 2013
Jul 18, 2013
The Race of Champions will stay in Bangkok for the second year running after organizers confirmed Thailand has secured the hosting of the event again. Bangkok's Rajamangala Stadium hosted the RoC las...
Jul 17, 2013
Jul 17, 2013
IndyCar team Andretti Autosport will field a team in the FIA's new Formula E all-electric championship, which will include two U.S. rounds. Michael Andretti's squad has taken Tony Kanaan, Dan Wheldon...
Jul 16, 2013
The Los Angeles Times reported this week the Petersen Automotive Museum will make significant changes to its collection and facilities under its new owner, businessman and car collector Peter Mullin....
Page 24 of 31
Subscribe to Racer
- Lotus to trial non twin-tusk nose
- Marussia: We owe to Bianchi to fight on
- Hulkenberg stays on with Force India
- NASCAR: Keselowski wins as the champ and three other stars are eliminated from the Chase
- FR3.5 back to Silverstone in 2015
- F1: New DTM champion Marco Wittmann lands test with Toro Rosso
- ELMS: Loeb wins, Signatech takes title
- Michimi claims first Auto GP win
- Report: Nissan P1 set to begin testing
- INSIGHT: The complex steering wheel of the Porsche 919 Hybrid
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-20 12:09:02' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-20 12:09:02' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications