Oct 09, 2014
In honor of its 40th anniversary, Skip Barber Racing School has announced two new programs for the motorsport enthusiast for 2015. The first product combines the best of both worlds – high-performanc...
Oct 09, 2014
The six finalists for the 2014 McLaren AUTOSPORT BRDC Award for promising young British drivers have been revealed. The selected drivers are Formula Renault Eurocup frontrunner Alexander Albon, FR NE...
Oct 06, 2014
The Bloomberg news service reports that the long-delayed stock market initial public offering of Formula 1 could soon be back on. CVC Capital Partners Ltd., which owns 35.5 percent of F1 has revived ...
Oct 02, 2014
A new program called The GP Experience has been launched which will allow enthusiasts to get behind the wheel of a real F1 racecar at tracks across the U.S., Canada and Mexico, including Circuit of T...
Oct 01, 2014
The Sir Jack Brabham Memorial will be held at the Silverstone Wing at 2 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 24, to celebrate the outstanding life and achievements of the triple Formula 1 World Champion and raise fu...
Sep 30, 2014
ZOOM Motorsports, the exclusive event promoter of Barber Motorsports Park, announced that George Dennis has been hired as its president of he company. Dennis will replace Rick Humphrey and will overs...
Sep 30, 2014
German sports car and Formula 1 veteran Jochen Mass will serve as the Grand Marshal for the 53rd edition of the Rolex 24 At Daytona on January 24-25, 2015 at Daytona International Speedway – the seas...
Sep 29, 2014
Andersen Promotions today announced that it has entered into a partnership with RACER magazine and Racer Media & Marketing which will see the leading motorsports authority become an Official Partner ...
Sep 23, 2014
General Motors has announced that it plans to move its Cadillac brand headquarters to New York next year as part of strategic realignment intended to establish the brand as a separate business unit. ...
Sep 21, 2014
Beaver Dam Raceway provided this image of Scott Semmelmann, center, on its Facebook page. Semmelmann was killed Saturday night in a crash at the track. The sprint car racing community has been hit by...
Sep 19, 2014
What’s the best way to get in started road racing? The latest instructional video from SAFEisFast.com shows you one the best places - The Sports Car Club of America. It’s where many members of the RR...
Sep 17, 2014
NASCAR's Chase for the Sprint Cup playoffs premiered with ESPN's live telecast of the race at Chicagoland Speedway, and the resulting audience figures brought a promising improvement on 2013. Sunday'...
Page 3 of 32
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Third cars continues to be a divisive topic
- MotoGP: Hernandez gets Ducati support for 2015
- WRC drivers slam 'dangerous' Spain
- F1: Button "just enjoying myself" for now
- F1: Verstappen keen for Vergne to stay
- WEC: Toyota heads Shanghai practice
- Renault evaluating 18-inch tires for FR3.5
- F1: Button, Hamilton differ over third cars
- F1 vs. NASCAR in Texas? No contest, Foyt says
- F1: Sauber says FIA has a duty to take action
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-31 14:54:36' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-31 14:54:36' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications