Dec 10, 2014
Another round of seat removal is underway at permanent racing facilities. This time, Speedway Motorsports Inc., announced that it will remove a significant number of seats from two of its tracks, Cha...
Dec 09, 2014
Australian motorsport administrator Jamey Blaikie has been killed in a road accident while on vacation in Fiji. A statement from Porsche Cars Australia confirmed that Blaikie was killed when his rent...
Dec 05, 2014
American racer Tristan DeGrand contested the final round of the Australian Formula Ford Championship in November as one of the winners of the inaugural Spectrum International Scholarship, scoring thr...
Dec 02, 2014
Millions of individuals across the globe come together to make December 2, #GivingTuesday, the most charitable day ever. We are so thankful for the awareness and visibility our mission receives throu...
Dec 01, 2014
If you are a little bit creative, a little bit computer savvy and have a passion for all things high performance, MoTeC has the competition for you! Use MoTeC’s free Display Creator application to de...
Nov 28, 2014
Two-time Formula 1 world champion Emerson Fittipaldi's grandson Pietro has been selected as part of the FIA Institute's 2015 list of 'Academy' drivers. The 18-year-old Brazilian, who won the Formula ...
Nov 27, 2014
Red Bull Formula 1 design chief Adrian Newey believes more needs to be done by motorsport's governing bodies to clamp down on young drivers putting racing before their education. Newey's 16-year-old ...
Nov 26, 2014
Dario Franchitti officially received his MBE (Member of the Order of the British Empire) "for services to motor racing" from Great Britain's Duke of Cambridge during an Investiture ceremony at Buckin...
Nov 24, 2014
Miller Motorsports Park has announce its schedule of events for the 2015 season, offering one of the most diverse selections of motorsports excitement in North America. "Our ninth season of racing at...
Nov 24, 2014
GelTech Solutions, Inc. (OTCBB: GLTC), announced that FireIce received system and agent certification for On Board Fire Suppression System performance from SFI Foundation, Inc. (SFI). SFI is a non-pr...
Nov 24, 2014
Circuit of The Americas has won the Federation Internationale de Motocyclisme's 2014 Environmental Award for its sustainability initiatives during the 2014 MotoGP Red Bull Grand Prix of The Americas....
Nov 21, 2014
Dallara is one of the world's top constructors of racecars for the customer market, but the Italy-based company has interests beyond the racing world – and even the world itself. Andrea Toso head of ...
Page 2 of 35
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar: Coyne and Rossi conversations making progress
- Report: Ecclestone, German bank suing each other over sale of F1 stake
- IMSA: Series to implement enhanced track and pit lane lighting system
- IndyCar: New Ferrari F1 role won’t limit Vergne’s U.S. chances
- IMSA: Indy 500 champion hunting for NAEC opportunity
- PWC: DragonSpeed confirms 4-car Mercedes SLS program
- IMSA: Risi set for full-season campaign
- Rollcentre back to prototypes in LMP3
- F1: Ecclestone resumes push for engine changes
- Schumacher Jr. reportedly tests Formula 4 car
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-20 10:30:34' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-20 10:30:34' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614