Oct 16, 2014
The Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum and the Barber Motorsports Park have announced the completion of the Barber Proving Grounds, a major addition to the Barber Motorsports Park. The Proving Grounds...
Oct 16, 2014
Randy Lanier, a former Indy car and IMSA sports car driver who won the 1986 Indianapolis 500 Rookie of the Year award after a 10th-place finish in 1986 (pictured, IMS photo), was released from Federa...
Oct 14, 2014
As part of the build-up around the renowned Neiman Marcus Christmas Book, Slot Mods USA founder David Beattie will appear on NBC's "Today" Show on Wednesday, Oct. 15 to talk about the $300,000 Fantas...
Oct 13, 2014
Following last Saturday night’s black-tie gala at Beverly Hills City Hall, Ferrari’s 60th anniversary celebrations culminated in California with a historic display on Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, Cali...
Oct 12, 2014
Alex Zanardi has mastered his latest big challenge. On Saturday, the former IndyCar and F1 star turned BMW works GT driver successfully contested his first long-distance triathlon in Hawaii. The 47-y...
Oct 10, 2014
The recent takeover of AMA road racing by the new KRAVE group that includes motorcycling legend Wayne Rainey has had one prominent casualty, as Daytona International Speedway announced that it was ca...
Oct 10, 2014
The National Auto Sport Association (NASA) has announced the locations for its second annual twin 2015 NASA Championship presented by Toyo tires events. The 2015 NASA Eastern States Championships wil...
Oct 09, 2014
In honor of its 40th anniversary, Skip Barber Racing School has announced two new programs for the motorsport enthusiast for 2015. The first product combines the best of both worlds – high-performanc...
Oct 09, 2014
The six finalists for the 2014 McLaren AUTOSPORT BRDC Award for promising young British drivers have been revealed. The selected drivers are Formula Renault Eurocup frontrunner Alexander Albon, FR NE...
Oct 06, 2014
The Bloomberg news service reports that the long-delayed stock market initial public offering of Formula 1 could soon be back on. CVC Capital Partners Ltd., which owns 35.5 percent of F1 has revived ...
Oct 02, 2014
A new program called The GP Experience has been launched which will allow enthusiasts to get behind the wheel of a real F1 racecar at tracks across the U.S., Canada and Mexico, including Circuit of T...
Oct 01, 2014
The Sir Jack Brabham Memorial will be held at the Silverstone Wing at 2 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 24, to celebrate the outstanding life and achievements of the triple Formula 1 World Champion and raise fu...
Page 2 of 32
Subscribe to Racer
- Speculation: Could an Audi F1 program already be up and running?
- Spectacular start for Team USA Scholarship’s Aaron Telitz at Brands Hatch
- VIDEOS: Team USA Scholarship's Aaron Telitz takes Brands Hatch heat 1 victory
- WRC: Ogier leads into final day in Spain
- V8 Supercars: Gold Coast 600 - Race 31 highlights
- Gold Coast 600 - A lap with David Reynolds
- F1: Marussia set to miss USGP too
- Ambrose, DJR Team Penske to make December V8 Supercars debut
- WRC: Latvala trims Ogier's lead in Spain
- Lappi closes on European Rally title with win
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-25 20:37:27' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-25 20:37:27' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications