Apr 25, 2014
North American motorsports has lost another cherished family member. Richard Anderson, whose smile and steady calm brought comfort to many in the open-wheel and sports car paddocks since the 1980s, l...
Apr 21, 2014
Two-time Indianapolis 500 winner Al Unser Jr. will compete in the “Indy Legends Pro-Am,” a special feature to the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA)'s June 6-8 “Brickyard Invitational” vinta...
Apr 16, 2014
Mecum blasted into Houston this past weekend with a gigantic sale dominated by a $7 million hammer price for the 1964 Ford GT40 Prototype, GT/104. Overall sales reached $33,633,058 with 765 of the to...
Apr 14, 2014
The famed Long Beach circuit iis now on the Forza Motorsport 5 game for the Xbox One. Available for free as part of the latest Forza Motorsport 5 content update, Long Beach is a brand-new track to th...
Apr 05, 2014
Mazda recently announced an addition to its driver development program via a partnership with iRacing. Mazda Motorsports has more than 9,000 club racers in the U.S., most of who race MX-5 Miatas. iRa...
Apr 02, 2014
Dave Despain, former host of the "Wind Tunnel" program on SPEED, has a new home at MAVTV and a new weekly interview series with "The Dave Despain Show" premiering Friday, April 25 at 8pm ET. To date,...
Apr 02, 2014
Formula Drift takes to the streets of Long Beach this Friday for the start of its 11th season. With race organizers committed to returning the sport to its showy roots and a host of top talent in the...
Mar 31, 2014
Specialist insurance broker Ellis Clowes & Co. has signed a strategic partnership with MB Partners, "the boutique sports agency with global reach" founded by former F1 and IndyCar driver, and TV pund...
Mar 28, 2014
Cooper Tire and the Mazda Road To Indy program, consisting of the ladder series Indy Lights, Pro Mazda, and USF2000, have teamed up for an inaugural social media hashtag program showcasing driver- an...
Mar 25, 2014
Race officials announced Tuesday that TUDOR Watch U.S.A. is an Official Sponsor and the Official Timepiece for the 40th Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach, set to run April 11-13. As part of its sponsor...
Mar 23, 2014
Bill Simpson was presented with The Justice Brothers-Shav Glick Award at Auto Club Speedway on Sunday. Named in honor of former Los Angeles Times sports writer Shav Glick, the award is presented annu...
Mar 19, 2014
The Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion is likened to a museum that springs to life each August on the Monterey Peninsula. And this year is no exception as 550 historic and period-correct racecars hav...
Page 10 of 32
Subscribe to Racer
- Lappi closes on ERC title with win
- V8 Supercars: Gold Coast 600 - Race 31 highlights
- Gold Coast 600 - A lap with David Reynolds
- F1: Marussia set to miss USGP too
- Ambrose, DJR Team Penske to make December V8 Supercars debut
- WRC: Latvala trims Ogier's lead in Spain
- Lopez closes on WTCC title with pole
- V8 Supercars: Van Gisbergen/Webb take Surfers win
- Marquez flies to record Sepang pole
- MotoGP: Iannone and Pol Espargaro sidelined
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-25 16:14:44' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-25 16:14:44' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications