Goodwood Festival of Speed video stream - Day 3
The Goodwood Festival of Speed, the annual hill climb and motor show featuring historic racecars held on the grounds of Goodwood House, West Sussex, England, is one of the most eagerly awaited events of the racing calendar. As well as attracting an amazing collection of historic cars from all eras of motorsport, the event is renowned for drawing celebrities and spectators who dress in period costume, adding a feel of authenticity to the proceedings.
The theme of this year's FoS, which will run from Thursday to Sunday, is "Addicted to Winning – The Unbeatable Champions of Motorsport," celebrating drivers, riders, teams and manufacturers who have all swept before them in their chosen sport. The live stream across the four days will include excitement from the famous Hillclimb, the Moving Motor Show, Goodwood Action Sports as well as visits from Formula 1 drivers and manufacturers and coverage of the Supercar Paddock.
Saturday's events include the popular Hill Climb run.
The YouTube live stream will be split across all four days of the event, Thursday to Sunday. Live streaming begins at 8:25 a.m. BST. (12:25 a.m. Eastern) Friday through Sunday.
Click here for a playlist of all videos from the Goodwood Festival
Subscribe to Racer
- RACER: Rolex 24 winners Tony Kanaan and Scott Dixon
- RACER: Rolex 24 GTLM winner Ryan Briscoe
- IMSA: Chip Ganassi Racing wins exciting Rolex 24
- NASCAR: Gordon admits he came close to retiring earlier
- NHRA: John Force Racing looks to build on test momentum
- IMSA: Rolex 24 race gallery 2
- IMSA: Rolex 24 Hour 18 Report
- WRC: Ogier secures Monte Carlo victory
- VIDEO: Works Porsches collide at Rolex 24 Hours
- IMSA: WTR leads Rolex 24 at halfway
- IMSA: LIVE report from Rolex 24 Hours at Daytona
- IMSA: Ganassi Leads Rolex 24 at Six Hours
- IMSA: Rolex 24 race gallery 1
- IMSA: Gidley on the mend one year after Daytona crash
- WRC: Ogier leads Monte Carlo, Loeb and Meeke quickest
Video: The Champions Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.