Goodwood Festival of Speed video stream - Day 3
The Goodwood Festival of Speed, the annual hill climb and motor show featuring historic racecars held on the grounds of Goodwood House, West Sussex, England, is one of the most eagerly awaited events of the racing calendar. As well as attracting an amazing collection of historic cars from all eras of motorsport, the event is renowned for drawing celebrities and spectators who dress in period costume, adding a feel of authenticity to the proceedings.
The theme of this year's FoS, which will run from Thursday to Sunday, is "Addicted to Winning – The Unbeatable Champions of Motorsport," celebrating drivers, riders, teams and manufacturers who have all swept before them in their chosen sport. The live stream across the four days will include excitement from the famous Hillclimb, the Moving Motor Show, Goodwood Action Sports as well as visits from Formula 1 drivers and manufacturers and coverage of the Supercar Paddock.
Saturday's events include the popular Hill Climb run.
The YouTube live stream will be split across all four days of the event, Thursday to Sunday. Live streaming begins at 8:25 a.m. BST. (12:25 a.m. Eastern) Friday through Sunday.
Click here for a playlist of all videos from the Goodwood Festival
Subscribe to Racer
- Mercedes releases 2016 DTM impression
- Porsche gets ahead in final practice
- Spengler heads damp Saturday practice
- Van der Garde completes Bentley test
- Karam struggling after Wilson crash
- IndyCar: Rahal, eBay preparing to launch massive Justin Wilson Charity Auction
- RACER: Robin Miller with Graham Rahal on Friday at Sonoma
- IndyCar: Power tops test day at Sonoma
- GALLERY: Sonoma IndyCar, Friday
- GALLERY: IndyCar honors Wilson at Sonoma
- IndyCar: "It’s been tough on me, but the main thing is Justin’s family," Karam says
- IndyCars on the Golden Gate
- PWC: Lewis fastest in second Sonoma GT practice
- PWC: Wilkins fastest in second GTS practice
- MX-5 Cup: Dean claims Road America race 1
The RACER Poll
- Votes: (0%)
- Votes: (0%)
Video: The Great Cars IV Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE