Goodwood Festival of Speed video stream - Day 3
The Goodwood Festival of Speed, the annual hill climb and motor show featuring historic racecars held on the grounds of Goodwood House, West Sussex, England, is one of the most eagerly awaited events of the racing calendar. As well as attracting an amazing collection of historic cars from all eras of motorsport, the event is renowned for drawing celebrities and spectators who dress in period costume, adding a feel of authenticity to the proceedings.
The theme of this year's FoS, which will run from Thursday to Sunday, is "Addicted to Winning – The Unbeatable Champions of Motorsport," celebrating drivers, riders, teams and manufacturers who have all swept before them in their chosen sport. The live stream across the four days will include excitement from the famous Hillclimb, the Moving Motor Show, Goodwood Action Sports as well as visits from Formula 1 drivers and manufacturers and coverage of the Supercar Paddock.
Saturday's events include the popular Hill Climb run.
The YouTube live stream will be split across all four days of the event, Thursday to Sunday. Live streaming begins at 8:25 a.m. BST. (12:25 a.m. Eastern) Friday through Sunday.
Click here for a playlist of all videos from the Goodwood Festival
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Button says 100 laps felt like 1000
- IndyCar: Coyne close to driver decisions
- F1: Rivals wary of "unbelievably quick" Mercedes
- GoPro: Onboard the 2015 Nissan LMP1 GT-R LM
- Busy month ahead for Tequila Patron ESM in both IMSA and WEC
- F1: Hulkenberg says "remarkable" debut not enough
- F1: More to come from Mercedes, Rosberg says
- Tanner Foust on IndyCar vs. action motorsports
- NASCAR: Cup car stolen en route to Atlanta
- Regalia makes FR3.5 switch
- F1: Rosberg puts Mercedes clear out front on day 2
- Road and race versions of Glickenhaus SCG003 revealed
- Throwback-liveried McLaren P1 GTR to debut at Geneva Motor Show
- McLaren reveals "longtail" road-going 675LT
- F1: New cameras sought for crash data
Video: The Champions Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.