Goodwood Festival of Speed video stream - Day 3
The Goodwood Festival of Speed, the annual hill climb and motor show featuring historic racecars held on the grounds of Goodwood House, West Sussex, England, is one of the most eagerly awaited events of the racing calendar. As well as attracting an amazing collection of historic cars from all eras of motorsport, the event is renowned for drawing celebrities and spectators who dress in period costume, adding a feel of authenticity to the proceedings.
The theme of this year's FoS, which will run from Thursday to Sunday, is "Addicted to Winning – The Unbeatable Champions of Motorsport," celebrating drivers, riders, teams and manufacturers who have all swept before them in their chosen sport. The live stream across the four days will include excitement from the famous Hillclimb, the Moving Motor Show, Goodwood Action Sports as well as visits from Formula 1 drivers and manufacturers and coverage of the Supercar Paddock.
Saturday's events include the popular Hill Climb run.
The YouTube live stream will be split across all four days of the event, Thursday to Sunday. Live streaming begins at 8:25 a.m. BST. (12:25 a.m. Eastern) Friday through Sunday.
Click here for a playlist of all videos from the Goodwood Festival
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar: Tagliani joins Foyt team for Indy 500 in Gurney tribute car
- IndyCar: Series set to introduce LED position lights
- F1: Honda won't use engine tokens yet
- F1: Montezemolo says Ferrari has been lucky
- IndyCar: Castroneves looks to 300th start "with same enthusiasm"
- Drivers adjusting to F3 handbrake ban
- ANALYSIS: Why Nico Hulkenberg's WEC debut was hard to judge
- F1: Palmer given further Lotus outings
- F1: McLaren to drop chrome from livery
- IMSA: Series planning LMP3, GT3 tests
- IndyCar: Pagenaud looks to turn season around at Indy
- F1: Williams underestimated Ferrari gains
- From karts to cars, Kyle Kirkwood is making a fast start to 2015
- F1: Haas driver decision by September
- Global Mazda MX-5 Cup Car Tech Talk
- F1: Boullier rejects criticism based on "wrong expectations"
- Kubica denies he will quit rallying for a return to circuit racing
- World Touring: Thompson and Lada to part ways
- Rear view: When the Force was with Red Bull
- Dr. Raymond Rossi set for all MotoAmerica rounds
Video: The Heroes IV Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.