Goodwood Festival of Speed video stream - Day 3
The Goodwood Festival of Speed, the annual hill climb and motor show featuring historic racecars held on the grounds of Goodwood House, West Sussex, England, is one of the most eagerly awaited events of the racing calendar. As well as attracting an amazing collection of historic cars from all eras of motorsport, the event is renowned for drawing celebrities and spectators who dress in period costume, adding a feel of authenticity to the proceedings.
The theme of this year's FoS, which will run from Thursday to Sunday, is "Addicted to Winning – The Unbeatable Champions of Motorsport," celebrating drivers, riders, teams and manufacturers who have all swept before them in their chosen sport. The live stream across the four days will include excitement from the famous Hillclimb, the Moving Motor Show, Goodwood Action Sports as well as visits from Formula 1 drivers and manufacturers and coverage of the Supercar Paddock.
Saturday's events include the popular Hill Climb run.
The YouTube live stream will be split across all four days of the event, Thursday to Sunday. Live streaming begins at 8:25 a.m. BST. (12:25 a.m. Eastern) Friday through Sunday.
Click here for a playlist of all videos from the Goodwood Festival
- Renault expects Lotus news next week
- 'Too much at stake' for Red Bull in F1
- F1: Ocon gets Mercedes role for 2016
- GP2: Gasly secures third pole in four races
- F1: Rosberg using 'very old' engine
- WTCC changes race format for 2016
- F1: Rosberg moves ahead in Abu Dhabi practice two
- F1: Baku GP was unaware of Le Mans clash
- WTCC: Lopez takes Qatar pole position
- F1: Exhaust rule will 'improve' sound appeal
- ELMS: GT3 cars dropped for 2016
- Mick Schumacher enters Mercedes Stars & Cars showdown
- GP3: Ocon takes Abu Dhabi pole, points lead
- FE: Driverless series to support Formula E events
- F1: Hamilton tops Abu Dhabi practice
Race Cars For SaleMore...
The RACER Poll
- Votes: (0%)
- Votes: (0%)
Video: The Technology Issue IV
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE