Goodwood Festival of Speed video stream - Day 3
The Goodwood Festival of Speed, the annual hill climb and motor show featuring historic racecars held on the grounds of Goodwood House, West Sussex, England, is one of the most eagerly awaited events of the racing calendar. As well as attracting an amazing collection of historic cars from all eras of motorsport, the event is renowned for drawing celebrities and spectators who dress in period costume, adding a feel of authenticity to the proceedings.
The theme of this year's FoS, which will run from Thursday to Sunday, is "Addicted to Winning – The Unbeatable Champions of Motorsport," celebrating drivers, riders, teams and manufacturers who have all swept before them in their chosen sport. The live stream across the four days will include excitement from the famous Hillclimb, the Moving Motor Show, Goodwood Action Sports as well as visits from Formula 1 drivers and manufacturers and coverage of the Supercar Paddock.
Saturday's events include the popular Hill Climb run.
The YouTube live stream will be split across all four days of the event, Thursday to Sunday. Live streaming begins at 8:25 a.m. BST. (12:25 a.m. Eastern) Friday through Sunday.
Click here for a playlist of all videos from the Goodwood Festival
Subscribe to Racer
- Q&A with Indy 500 winner Juan Montoya
- IndyCar: Daly a natural for SPM?
- WEC: Nissan LMP factory visit
- MILLER: Montoya - the more mature monster
- F1: Bottas says Williams can't afford slumps
- RECAP: The Month of May at Indy with RACER
- Marciello wants GP2 VSC review
- 99th Indianapolis 500 highlights
- Indy 500: 2000 Indy win was easier, Montoya says
- F1: Qualifying homework for Raikkonen
- Monaco GP post-race press conference
- F1: Verstappen was dangerous, Massa says
- Rossi/Lorenzo won't do Suzuka 8hrs
- F1: Lauda says Mercedes call an over-reaction
- SCCA: Day one of racing in Pacific Northwest complete
- NHRA: Beckman, Crampton, Enders claim Topeka wins
- NASCAR: Edwards claims first win for Gibbs at Coca-Cola 600
- Indy 500: Race day gallery
- RACER Video: Roger Penske, Indy 500 winner
- RACER Video: Juan Montoya, Indy 500 winner