Goodwood Festival of Speed video stream - Day 2
The Goodwood Festival of Speed, the annual hill climb and motor show featuring historic racecars held on the grounds of Goodwood House, West Sussex, England, is one of the most eagerly awaited events of the racing calendar. As well as attracting an amazing collection of historic cars from all eras of motorsport, the event is renowned for drawing celebrities and spectators who dress in period costume, adding a feel of authenticity to the proceedings.
The theme of this year's FoS, which will run from Thursday to Sunday, is "Addicted to Winning – The Unbeatable Champions of Motorsport," celebrating drivers, riders, teams and manufacturers who have all swept before them in their chosen sport. The live stream across the four days will include excitement from the famous Hillclimb, the Moving Motor Show, Goodwood Action Sports as well as visits from Formula 1 drivers and manufacturers and coverage of the Supercar Paddock.
The YouTube live stream will be split across all four days of the event, Thursday to Sunday. Live streaming begins at 8:25 a.m. BST. (12:25 a.m. Eastern) Friday through Sunday.
Click here for a playlist of all videos from the Goodwood Festival
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Ecclestone says Formula 1 shareholding could be sold "this year"
- Racing on TV, October 8-11
- NASCAR: RPM sticks with Ford; Hornish future unclear
- IMSA: Ford GT turns first laps at Daytona
- F1: Stevens ready to compete for more promising 2016 Manor seat
- Bleekemolen gets Ferrari BSS call-up
- Marc VDS halts car racing program
- F1: Mercedes in favor of three-car teams
- Force India among the quickest in races, Fernley claims
- Dome becomes final LMP3 constructor
- Williams: Formula E power boost risk worth it
- Porsche to unveil racing Cayman GT4
- F1: McLaren pushes for progress on Honda hybrid system
- F4 champ gets F3 debut with ArtTech
- British GT's Adam wins Daytona seat
- MOTOGP: Rossi and Lorenzo play down injuries
- INDYCAR: Indy Lights champ Pigot looking through IndyCar options
- IMSA: New GTD champs expected to join O’Gara Lamborghini program
- Mazda Awards $300,000 in Scholarships to Mazda MX-5 Cup Champions
- Timo Reger: The tables have turned
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE