Goodwood Festival of Speed video stream - Day 2
The Goodwood Festival of Speed, the annual hill climb and motor show featuring historic racecars held on the grounds of Goodwood House, West Sussex, England, is one of the most eagerly awaited events of the racing calendar. As well as attracting an amazing collection of historic cars from all eras of motorsport, the event is renowned for drawing celebrities and spectators who dress in period costume, adding a feel of authenticity to the proceedings.
The theme of this year's FoS, which will run from Thursday to Sunday, is "Addicted to Winning – The Unbeatable Champions of Motorsport," celebrating drivers, riders, teams and manufacturers who have all swept before them in their chosen sport. The live stream across the four days will include excitement from the famous Hillclimb, the Moving Motor Show, Goodwood Action Sports as well as visits from Formula 1 drivers and manufacturers and coverage of the Supercar Paddock.
The YouTube live stream will be split across all four days of the event, Thursday to Sunday. Live streaming begins at 8:25 a.m. BST. (12:25 a.m. Eastern) Friday through Sunday.
Click here for a playlist of all videos from the Goodwood Festival
Subscribe to Racer
- Rally Poland makes major changes
- MILLER: Indy car races that never happened
- PWC: GMG confirms four-car effort
- IndyCar: Series working on contingency plan after Brazil cancellation
- F1: 2015 launch gallery
- IndyCar: Big personnel changes for Ganassi Racing
- IndyCar 2018 by Spencer Pigot, Pro Mazda champion
- PWC: Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge USA champ plans GT Cup run
- Juncos Racing's Kaiser paces Indy Lights Oval Test
- IndyCar: Filippi to replace Conway
- IMSA: Wayne Taylor Racing penalized for Rolex 24 infraction
- F1: New Ferrari tipped to better suit Raikkonen
- F1: Ferrari engine gains to help race pace
- F1: Ferrari sets two-win target for 2015
- F1: Vettel looks forward to "straightforward" relationship with Raikkonen
Video: The Champions Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.