Goodwood Festival of Speed video stream - Day 2
The Goodwood Festival of Speed, the annual hill climb and motor show featuring historic racecars held on the grounds of Goodwood House, West Sussex, England, is one of the most eagerly awaited events of the racing calendar. As well as attracting an amazing collection of historic cars from all eras of motorsport, the event is renowned for drawing celebrities and spectators who dress in period costume, adding a feel of authenticity to the proceedings.
The theme of this year's FoS, which will run from Thursday to Sunday, is "Addicted to Winning – The Unbeatable Champions of Motorsport," celebrating drivers, riders, teams and manufacturers who have all swept before them in their chosen sport. The live stream across the four days will include excitement from the famous Hillclimb, the Moving Motor Show, Goodwood Action Sports as well as visits from Formula 1 drivers and manufacturers and coverage of the Supercar Paddock.
The YouTube live stream will be split across all four days of the event, Thursday to Sunday. Live streaming begins at 8:25 a.m. BST. (12:25 a.m. Eastern) Friday through Sunday.
Click here for a playlist of all videos from the Goodwood Festival
Subscribe to Racer
- NASCAR gives Newman heavy penalty
- NASCAR: Larson released from hospital
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for April 1, presented by Honda Racing / HPD
- Vaxiviere keeps FR3.5 test advantage
- F1: Fernley warns about changing approach to penalties
- NASCAR criticizes Indiana's "religious freedom law"
- On board: Ryan Eversley, PWC St. Pete Race 2
- IndyCar: Fan injured by debris at St. Petersburg
- IndyCar: Cleveland to return?
- The Rolling Stones to perform at IMS on July 4
- F1: Bottas backs team orders stance
- Tequila Patron ESM at WEC Prologue test
- F1: Manor denies it can't run both cars
- Hamilton says his brother's BTCC deal "a huge thing"
- F1: Allison says passing Mercedes was unlikely
- Tincknell rejoins Jota for ELMS
- WRC: Suninen gets Toyota test role
- Report: Hamilton set for new contract deal with Mercedes
- Ecclestone suggests all-female F1 support series
- Amazing moment: Car jumps over rival at Goodwood Members Meeting
Video: The Heroes IV Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.