Goodwood Festival of Speed video stream - Day 2
The Goodwood Festival of Speed, the annual hill climb and motor show featuring historic racecars held on the grounds of Goodwood House, West Sussex, England, is one of the most eagerly awaited events of the racing calendar. As well as attracting an amazing collection of historic cars from all eras of motorsport, the event is renowned for drawing celebrities and spectators who dress in period costume, adding a feel of authenticity to the proceedings.
The theme of this year's FoS, which will run from Thursday to Sunday, is "Addicted to Winning – The Unbeatable Champions of Motorsport," celebrating drivers, riders, teams and manufacturers who have all swept before them in their chosen sport. The live stream across the four days will include excitement from the famous Hillclimb, the Moving Motor Show, Goodwood Action Sports as well as visits from Formula 1 drivers and manufacturers and coverage of the Supercar Paddock.
The YouTube live stream will be split across all four days of the event, Thursday to Sunday. Live streaming begins at 8:25 a.m. BST. (12:25 a.m. Eastern) Friday through Sunday.
Click here for a playlist of all videos from the Goodwood Festival
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Manor passes FIA crash tests
- FR3.5: Stoneman walks away from huge crash
- F1: Vettel admits first Ferrari contact was in 2008
- Formula E: Scott Speed to make series debut in Miami
- MotoGP: 2015 all about development, says Aprilia
- No criminal charges for Kurt Busch
- DTM challenges F1 superlicense rules
- IMSA: Sebring entry list announced
- IndyCar: Primary sponsor for Hinchcliffe's SPM entry announced
- F1: Hamilton keen for multi-team fight
- F1: No firm timeline for Manor's 2015 car
- DTM: ART completes first Mercedes test
- WEC: Audi introduces new technical director
- RACER VIDEO: Audi P1 testing at Sebring 2015
- WEC: 2015 Audi R18 breaks cover at Sebring
Video: The Champions Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.