Goodwood Festival of Speed video stream - Day 1
The Goodwood Festival of Speed, the annual hill climb and motor show featuring historic racecars held on the grounds of Goodwood House, West Sussex, England, is one of the most eagerly awaited events of the racing calendar. As well as attracting an amazing collection of historic cars from all eras of motorsport, the event is renowned for drawing celebrities and spectators who dress in period costume, adding a feel of authenticity to the proceedings.
The theme of this year's FoS, which will run from Thursday to Sunday, is "Addicted to Winning – The Unbeatable Champions of Motorsport," celebrating drivers, riders, teams and manufacturers who have all swept before them in their chosen sport. The live stream across the four days will include excitement from the famous Hillclimb, the Moving Motor Show, Goodwood Action Sports as well as visits from Formula 1 drivers and manufacturers and coverage of the Supercar Paddock.
The YouTube live stream will be split across all four days of the event, Thursday to Sunday.
Subscribe to Racer
- WEC: Porsche takes clean sweep in Prologue test
- RACER: Inside Chevy's IndyCar aero kit with Josef Newgarden
- IndyCar: Power edges closer to St. Pete lap record in FP3
- Montagny gets two-year racing ban
- On board with James Hinchcliffe, 2015 St. Petersburg
- Indy Lights: Carlin sweeps front row in U.S. debut
- F1: Williams says tire error cost positions
- IndyCar: Derrick Walker Q&A on aero kits, future tech
- RACER: Robin Miller with St. Pete Indy Lights pole winner Ed Jones
- F1: Vettel says Ferrari win not impossible
- F1: Hamilton denies Rosberg blocked him
- Spectator killed in Nurburgring crash
- F1: Raikkonen blames bad timing
- F1: Ricciardo: RBR "night and day" better
- F1: Grosjean given two-place grid penalty
- Formula E reveals its Monaco layout
- Malaysia post-qualifying press conference
- F1: Verstappen says rain saved brake problem
- F1: Alonso expects Q1 exits will stop soon
- F1: Manor drivers get permission to race
Video: The Heroes IV Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.