This intriguing video is the English-language version of an Auto Bild TV clip about a Porsche 911 and its owner's single-minded obsession with lowering the car's lap times at Willow Springs Raceway in Southern California.
Dec 17, 2014
Brian Lister, founder of Lister Engineering, has died at the age of 88. The entrepreneur, whose firm briefly built some of the fastest and best-looking racecars of the 1950s was part of a three-prong...
Dec 12, 2014
SVRA President Tony Parella talks vintage racing with Robin Miller at the RACER PRI stage, and shares insights on the series' breakout season and what's in store for 2015. More Robin Miller video int...
Dec 11, 2014
Yes, "that" Chip Ganassi. In the spirit of Throwback Thursday, watch for car #10. In 1980, names like Dave Weitzenhof and Bob Lobenberg were certainly more familiar to the fans than Chip was!
Dec 11, 2014
Hop onboard with Jochen Mass as he slides around in a 1974 3.0L Porsche at the Classic 24 Hour at Daytona International Speedway. Not bad for a 68-year-old as he and Catesby Jones battle it out on th...
Dec 03, 2014
The SVRA Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational returns to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. with more than 500 of the world's finest historic racecars competing on the road course and famed 2.5-mile o...
Dec 01, 2014
Take a lap with Jim Pace as he narrates a lap at Sebring International Raceway for Historic Sportscar Racing's 4 hours of Sebring Vintage Enduro. Pace is driving a true 1974 "Cafe Mexicano" RSR Porsc...
Nov 25, 2014
After watching McLaren dominate the Can-Am series for four years, in 1971 Lola and its American team leader Carl Haas seemed to have it all: a World Champion driver in Jackie Stewart, huge sponsor do...
Nov 24, 2014
The first ANDIAL-prepared Porsche 911 GT3 Cup racecar, owned by Porsche Club of America (PCA) member Klaus Viljanmaa, has been completed and is now running in PCA events, signaling the start of compl...
Nov 17, 2014
The Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion will celebrate the 50th anniversary of one of the most recognizable road racing cars of the '60s – the Shelby GT350 Mustang – as the 2015 featured marque Aug. 1...
Nov 17, 2014
Some 130 classic and modern racecars took part in this past weekend's Classic 24 of Daytona, and while vintage racers naturally grabbed much of the spotlight, more modern equipment in Group E class s...
Nov 16, 2014
The HSR Classic 24 Hour at Daytona brought together a number of classic cars and star drivers at Daytona International Speedway. Marc Devis and Christien Traber took the overall win in Run Group A Ho...
Page 1 of 10
Subscribe to Racer
- Pay driver situation 'out of control'
- Loeb: I must improve racecraft
- Alonso needed new team, says Massa
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs Racing reveals new Carl Edwards colors
- IndyCar: Coyne and Rossi conversations making progress
- F1: We can force engine changes for 2016, Ecclestone warns
- F1: Perez says Verstappen can't listen to doubters
- Kubica to stay in WRC next year
- F1: Ricciardo feels ready to lead Red Bull
- Report: Ecclestone, German bank suing each other over sale of F1 stake
Video: The Champions Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-21 12:25:41' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-21 12:25:41' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614