Two-time MotoGP world champion Jorge Lorenzo took a class win on his Ferrari GT debut in the Gulf 12 Hours, despite crashing out late in the event. Lorenzo shunted the Kessel Racing Ferrari 458 Italia he was sharing with Liam Talbot, Marco Zanuttini and Jacques Duvyer 40 minutes from the finish of the race at Abu Dhabi Formula 1 Grand Prix venue Yas Marina on Saturday. But the quartet already had...
Dec 09, 2014
Alexander Sims will contest the British GT Championship again next season, alongside 2014 champion Marco Attard. BMW factory driver Sims partnered Attard in Barwell Motorsport's Ecurie Ecosse-badged ...
Dec 08, 2014
The Stuttgart Cup and Mission Foods GT3 Cup Trophy USA by Car Amigo crowned 2014 Champions Sunday after victories in the season-ending Four Hours of Sebring by Bill Riddell and Steve White. Backing u...
Dec 05, 2014
BMW Team Brazil is closing on an expansion into the Blancpain Endurance Series for next season. The team that has contested the FIA GT Series and the Blancpain Sprint Series over the past two seasons...
Dec 04, 2014
Euroformula Open driver Sean Walkinshaw is to follow his late father Tom into sports car racing, starting with an assault on this month's Gulf 12 Hours in Abu Dhabi. The 21-year-old Briton, who has r...
Dec 02, 2014
Ice Break Competition Motorsports has confirmed it will return to Mount Panorama for the Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour in February 2015, this time in a bid for overall honors, with America's Patrick Lo...
Dec 01, 2014
Reiter Engineering has revealed what it calls "a far-reaching evolution of the proven GT3 car as Lamborghini's official Gallardo GT3 partner" and plans to enter the new racecar in the Blancpain GT Se...
Dec 01, 2014
Five Bentleys will be run by the German HTP Motorsport squad across three major GT3 series in Europe next season. HTP, which has run the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG since 2011 (initially as Heico Motorspor...
Nov 26, 2014
Two-time MotoGP champion Jorge Lorenzo is set to make a rare four-wheel racing appearance at next month's Gulf 12 Hours in a Monster Energy-backed Kessel Racing Ferrari 458 in a lineup that also incl...
Nov 18, 2014
ISR is to withdraw from Formula Renault 3.5 to focus on GT racing in the Blancpain championships in 2015. Igor Salaquarda's team won FR3.5 races with Esteban Guerrieri, Daniel Ricciardo and Sam Bird ...
Nov 12, 2014
DTM legend Bernd Schneider will return to the Black Falcon Mercedes team in a bid to repeat his 2013 triumphs at the Gulf 12 Hours and Dubai 24 Hours enduros. Schneider will race the lead Black Falco...
Nov 11, 2014
GT Academy North America is back! In this first episode, 12 of the top Gran Turismo gamers in North America travel to Silverstone Circuit to begin the battle to become a professional racing driver fo...
Page 1 of 26
Subscribe to Racer
- IMSA: Indy 500 champion hunting for NAEC opportunity
- PWC: DragonSpeed confirms 4-car Mercedes SLS program
- IMSA: Risi set for full-season campaign
- Rollcentre back to prototypes in LMP3
- F1: Ecclestone resumes push for engine changes
- Schumacher Jr. reportedly tests Formula 4 car
- Newcomers head Valencia F3 test
- F1: Vergne joins Ferrari's test roster
- NASCAR: Wallace Jr. joins Roush Fenway
- Formula E launches school series for juniors
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-19 21:04:06' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-19 21:04:06' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614