Jul 06, 2013
Facu Regalia took pole position in a thrilling GP3 qualifying session at the Nurburgring. The Argentinian ART racer scored his maiden GP3 pole thanks mainly to a blinding first sector time that was o...
Jul 05, 2013
Jul 05, 2013
Jul 04, 2013
Alexander Sims grabbed the headlines on his return to the GP3 Series on Friday afternoon by immediately topping free practice at the Nurburgring. The 24-year-old Briton, who last raced in the series ...
Jun 06, 2013
ART's Facu Regalia set the fastest time on the final day of GP3 testing at the Hungaroring. The Argentine set a 1m32.341s with five minutes remaining of a morning session beset by changeable weather ...
Jun 05, 2013
Kevin Korjus topped the times on the opening day of GP3's test at the Hungaroring. Korjus managed a 1m32.530s in the morning session â€“ a new GP3 record in Hungary â€“ to head former McLaren Autospo...
May 29, 2013
GP3 will make changes to its Pirelli tire compounds in a bid to make them less aggressive and thereby promote more combative racing. It plans to offer a harder range of compounds at each event, start...
May 12, 2013
Carlos Sainz Jr has been excluded from his seventh place finish in the second race of the GP3 Series opening weekend when his MW Arden car was found to be underweight in post-race scrutineering. Loca...
May 11, 2013
Aaro Vainio won the 50th GP3 Series race on Sunday morning at Barcelona, the Finn taking the Koiranen GP team's first victory in the category in just its second start. Vainio anticipated the start to...
May 11, 2013
Cypriot Tio Ellinas won the first race of the second-generation GP3 Series at Barcelona on Saturday afternoon, fending off late-race pressure from Patric Niederhauser and Conor Daly. Pole-sitter Elli...
May 10, 2013
Marussia Manor's Tio Ellinas will start from pole position for the opening round of the new-look GP3 Series season after a fascinating battle at Barcelona, in which he actually finished second. Ameri...
May 10, 2013
Patric Niederhauser set the fastest time in the 45-minute free practice session for the opening round of the new-look GP3 Series season at Barcelona. Although the second-generation GP3 uses the same ...
Page 8 of 10
Subscribe to Racer
- Stewart: NASCAR return a step in recovery
- IndyCar: Houston race is officially off for 2015
- IndyCar: Penske title rivals dominate first practice
- Pirelli World Challenge announces Porsche GT-Cup class for 2015
- F1: Rosberg admits to "error of judgment"
- IndyCar: Aleshin targets return with Schmidt Peterson Motorsports
- MotoGP: Marquez dominates second practice
- F1: Hamilton: I can still work with Rosberg
- F1: Lotterer reflects on Spa, hopes for more opportunities with Caterham
- IndyCar: Teams banking on high-flow radiators to deal with Fontana’s scorching heat
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-08-29 20:13:11' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-08-29 20:13:11' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications