Mar 25, 2014
The Force India Formula 1 team has expanded its partnership with GP2 team Hilmer Motorsport to include supporting its new GP3 team as well in 2014. The F1 squad recently announced a tie-up with Hilme...
Mar 21, 2014
Zele Racing has confirmed that GP3 race winner Tamas Pal Kiss will remain with the team for the forthcoming Auto GP season. Kiss joined the category for his home event at the Hungaroring last year fo...
Mar 19, 2014
Dean Stoneman has secured a full-time GP3 seat with the Marussia Formula 1 team's junior arm Manor. The 2010 Formula 2 champion made his single-seater return at the end of last season when he drove f...
Mar 13, 2014
Hilmer Motorsport will replace Russian Time in GP3 this season. Russian Time departs the GP3 field without making a race start, having acquired the Bamboo Engineering operation last winter before the...
Mar 07, 2014
German Formula 3 champion Marvin Kirchhofer has secured a GP3 deal with the title-winning team ART. Kirchhofer had originally been lined up to race for Russian Time's new GP3 programme this year, bef...
Mar 06, 2014
Jimmy Eriksson will move to Koiranen for his second GP3 season after his Russian Time deal fell through. The Swede was the first driver announced for Russian Time's new GP3 program, but all its drive...
Feb 18, 2014
British driver Dino Zamparelli has joined champion team ART for the 2014 GP3 Series. Zamparelli moves across from Manor after finishing 18th in last year's standings, with two seventh places his best...
Feb 17, 2014
The Red Bull Formula 1 team has taken Nissan GT Academy graduate Jann Mardenborough under its wing and will place him with Arden in GP3 this season. Mardenborough won Nissan's scheme – which gives vi...
Feb 13, 2014
Formula 3 race winner Emil Bernstorff will switch to the GP3 Series for this season with Carlin. The 20-year-old Anglo-Dane makes the step up from the German F3 Cup, in which he finished third last s...
Dec 17, 2013
Dec 05, 2013
Nov 10, 2013
Page 5 of 11
Subscribe to Racer
- PWC: Conquest Racing working on GT program
- IndyCar: Dale Coyne busy with off-season upgrades
- IMSA: GTD champion Dane Cameron returning to TUDOR Championship in 2015
- Penske defends Keselowski
- Caterham F1 bosses issue quit threat
- NHRA: John Force crew chief Jimmy Prock resigns
- NASCAR: Qualifying rules, appearance changes for Nationwide, Trucks
- VIDEO: McLaren P1 vs Porsche 918 vs Ducati 1199 Superleggera
- NASCAR: Danica Patrick and Kurt Busch to swap teams, crew chiefs
- Clearplex joins Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing as an associate sponsor
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-23 08:52:15' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-23 08:52:15' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications