Apr 22, 2014
Ex-Lotus Formula 1 junior Richie Stanaway will return to full-time open-wheel racing this year with Status Grand Prix in GP3. The 22-year-old, who has not raced a single-seater since suffering back i...
Apr 17, 2014
Emil Bernstorff ended pre-season GP3 testing on top as he set the fastest time for Carlin at Barcelona on Thursday. The Briton outpaced Jenzer's Pal Varhaug by 0.205 second in the quicker morning ses...
Apr 16, 2014
Nick Yelloly set the pace on the opening day of the final GP3 pre-season test at Barcelona. The British racer posted the fastest time during the morning session and his 1m35.104s benchmark remained u...
Apr 11, 2014
Jimmy Eriksson finished on top of the times on the second and final day of GP3 testing at the Jerez circuit. The Swedish Koiranen driver clocked a best time of 1m30.732s in the morning session, going...
Apr 10, 2014
Nick Yelloly posted the quickest time on the opening day of the second GP3 test for 2014 at the Jerez circuit. The Status GP driver finished on top of the times with a best lap of 1m31.350s, recorded...
Mar 28, 2014
GP3 rookie Alex Lynn and his Carlin team dominated the second and final day of GP3 testing at Estoril on Friday. The Briton, joining the series after finishing third in the Formula 3 European Champio...
Mar 27, 2014
Dino Zamparelli set the pace on the opening day of 2014 pre-season testing for the GP3 series at Estoril. The ART driver finished the morning session with a time of 1m29.145s, a benchmark that would ...
Mar 25, 2014
The Force India Formula 1 team has expanded its partnership with GP2 team Hilmer Motorsport to include supporting its new GP3 team as well in 2014. The F1 squad recently announced a tie-up with Hilme...
Mar 21, 2014
Zele Racing has confirmed that GP3 race winner Tamas Pal Kiss will remain with the team for the forthcoming Auto GP season. Kiss joined the category for his home event at the Hungaroring last year fo...
Mar 19, 2014
Dean Stoneman has secured a full-time GP3 seat with the Marussia Formula 1 team's junior arm Manor. The 2010 Formula 2 champion made his single-seater return at the end of last season when he drove f...
Mar 13, 2014
Hilmer Motorsport will replace Russian Time in GP3 this season. Russian Time departs the GP3 field without making a race start, having acquired the Bamboo Engineering operation last winter before the...
Mar 07, 2014
German Formula 3 champion Marvin Kirchhofer has secured a GP3 deal with the title-winning team ART. Kirchhofer had originally been lined up to race for Russian Time's new GP3 programme this year, bef...
Page 5 of 12
Subscribe to Racer
- Ceccon tops Abu Dhabi GP3 test
- Newey concerned about young drivers
- Williams adamant front wing is legal
- McLaren: Points won't decide drivers
- IndyCar: A.J. Foyt medical update
- IndyCar: Aleshin’s return in doubt
- Preview: Interlagos WEC finale
- F1: NBC reports on "the most-watched F1 season ever for a single cable network"
- F1: Lynn eyes 2015 reserve role
- IMSA: Rolex 24 At Daytona schedule released
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-27 14:47:17' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-27 14:47:17' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614