Jul 19, 2014
Marvin Kirchhofer grabbed pole position for round seven of the GP3 Series at Hockenheim for ART Grand Prix. In a thrilling session, where the top spot was in doubt until the very end, points leader A...
Jul 18, 2014
Silverstone race winner Richie Stanaway maintained his good GP3 form by heading the 45-minute free practice session at Hockenheim on Friday evening. Status Grand Prix racer Stanaway jumped to the top...
Jul 10, 2014
Dallara is to recall all GP3 rollhoops for reinforcement before the next round in Germany following an investigation after Mitch Gilbert's crash at Silverstone. In wet weather conditions during quali...
Jul 05, 2014
Jimmy Eriksson grabbed pole position in GP3 at Silverstone on Saturday morning in wet conditions, ending points leader Alex Lynn's streak of 2014 poles. Koiranen GP driver Eriksson set the top time w...
Jul 04, 2014
Nick Yelloly topped the practice times at Silverstone on Friday evening, leading a British 1-2-4-5 on home turf. Status GP driver Yelloly set a 1m47.504s on his final flying lap, which followed a red...
Jul 03, 2014
Formula 3 European Championship racer Mitch Gilbert will make his GP3 Series debut this weekend at Silverstone. The 20-year-old Australian will line up with Italian team Trident in the car previously...
Jun 25, 2014
Open-wheel returnee Richie Stanaway believes he is still well-placed for a GP3 title tilt despite admitting he currently lacks points leader Alex Lynn's pace. Red Bull protege Lynn has won both the n...
Jun 22, 2014
Emil Bernstorff won the second GP3 race at the Red Bull Ring, charging through from seventh on the grid and avoiding the crashing leaders to take his first series victory. Bernstorff's Carlin teammat...
Jun 21, 2014
Championship leader Alex Lynn won the third round of the 2014 GP3 Series at the Red Bull Ring with a lights-to-flag performance from pole position to extend his points advantage. Lynn rocketed off th...
Jun 21, 2014
Alex Lynn registered his second pole position of the season in round two of the GP3 Series at the Red Bull Ring on Saturday morning in a thrillingly-competitive qualifying session. In cool alpine con...
Jun 19, 2014
Riccardo Agostini will make his GP3 debut with Hilmer at this weekend's Red Bull Ring event. The 20-year-old Italian began the 2014 season driving for Eurointernational in European Formula 3. He will...
Jun 18, 2014
Russian driver Nikolay Martsenko will join Hilmer Motorsport for the second round of the GP3 Series at the Red Bull Ring. Martsenko began the season in Formula Renault 3.5, where a strong start to hi...
Page 3 of 11
Subscribe to Racer
- PWC: Conquest Racing working on GT program
- IndyCar: Dale Coyne busy with off-season upgrades
- IMSA: GTD champion Dane Cameron returning to TUDOR Championship in 2015
- Penske defends Keselowski
- Caterham F1 bosses issue quit threat
- NHRA: John Force crew chief Jimmy Prock resigns
- NASCAR: Qualifying rules, appearance changes for Nationwide, Trucks
- VIDEO: McLaren P1 vs Porsche 918 vs Ducati 1199 Superleggera
- NASCAR: Danica Patrick and Kurt Busch to swap teams, crew chiefs
- Clearplex joins Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing as an associate sponsor
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-23 08:56:15' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-23 08:56:15' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications