Oct 08, 2014
Marussia's GP3 sister team Manor has withdrawn from this weekend's round of the championship in Russia for commercial reasons. The team, currently running Dean Stoneman, Patrick Kujala and Ryan Culle...
Oct 01, 2014
Front-running GP3 team Status Grand Prix will test Formula Renault NEC race winner Seb Morris at Yas Marina next month. The 18-year-old Briton, who finished third in the FR2.0 series this year with F...
Sep 07, 2014
Dean Stoneman won the race of the year in GP3 at Monza on Sunday morning to score his third victory of the season ahead of points leader Alex Lynn. Manor driver Stoneman made a great start from P4 on...
Sep 06, 2014
Jimmy Eriksson boosted his slim GP3 title hopes with a second win of the season at Monza, with those around him in the points race all suffering contrasting fortunes. Koiranen GP racer Eriksson, who ...
Sep 06, 2014
Former title contender Jimmy Eriksson scored his second pole position of the GP3 Series season at Monza on Saturday morning. Koiranen GP racer Eriksson, who has only scored seven points in the last s...
Sep 05, 2014
Local racer Kevin Ceccon set the pace in free practice at Monza ahead of this weekend's GP3 races on the Italian Grand Prix support bill. The Jenzer driver lapped in 1m38.656s on slicks on a track th...
Aug 24, 2014
Alex Lynn scored his third GP3 Series victory of the season at Spa-Francorchamps but was made to work hard for it by title rival Richie Stanaway, who briefly led him for two corners. Poleman Lynn, wh...
Aug 23, 2014
Manor's Dean Stoneman scored his second GP3 Series victory at Spa-Francorchamps on Saturday. The Briton took full advantage of starting on slick tires on a damp but drying track, and inheriting victo...
Aug 23, 2014
Formula Renault 3.5 midfielder Luca Ghiotto scored a shock pole position in the GP3 Series at Spa-Francorchamps on Saturday morning on his debut in the championship. In wet conditions, Ghiotto lapped...
Aug 22, 2014
Dino Zamparelli led an ART team 1-2-3 in a rain-hit GP3 Series practice at Spa-Francorchamps, a session interrupted by a spectacular crash for rookie Konstantin Tereshchenko. The 21-year-old Briton h...
Aug 21, 2014
Trident has changed its entire GP3 Series driver line-up ahead of this weekend's round at Spa-Francorchamps. Replacing regulars Roman de Beer, Victor Carbone and recent GP3 debutant Mitch Gilbert wil...
Aug 19, 2014
Former Auto GP champion Kevin Ceccon has joined the Jenzer Motorsport GP3 team for the remainder of the season, starting with this weekend's races at Spa. Ceccon, a podium finisher in GP3 with Ocean ...
Page 2 of 12
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar: A.J. Foyt medical update
- IndyCar: Aleshin’s return in doubt
- Preview: Interlagos WEC finale
- F1: NBC reports on "the most-watched F1 season ever for a single cable network"
- F1: Lynn eyes 2015 reserve role
- IMSA: Rolex 24 At Daytona schedule released
- Lorenzo to race Ferrari GT
- WEC: Toyota could switch to battery option
- F1: Double points, standing restart rules to be dropped
- Dario Franchitti receives MBE
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-27 04:33:51' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-27 04:33:51' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614