Luca Ghiotto rounded out the final GP3 test of 2014 with the fastest time in Abu Dhabi on Saturday, while Ferrari protege Antonio Fuoco set the morning pace. After trying out Koiranen and Carlin's cars earlier in the week, European Formula 3 race winner Fuoco switched to ART for the final day and lapped in 1m55.327s in the first session. That put him two tenths clear of Euroformula Open convert A...
Nov 28, 2014
Matheo Tuscher kept the Jenzer team on top of the times on the second day of GP3 testing at Yas Marina. While Kevin Ceccon put Jenzer ahead on Thursday, it was Tuscher who topped the times on Friday ...
Nov 27, 2014
Kevin Ceccon led the opening day of post-season GP3 testing in Abu Dhabi on Thursday, with Formula Renault Eurocup race winner Andrea Pizzitola best of the newcomers. Driving for the Jenzer team with...
Nov 24, 2014
GP3 Series champion Alex Lynn admitted that securing the 2014 title via a qualifying result was a "weird" feeling. Red Bull protege Lynn had moved to the brink of the championship with his results in...
Nov 23, 2014
Nick Yelloly has picked up victory in the GP3 finale in Abu Dhabi after on-track winner Patric Niederhauser was excluded from the result. Niederhauser's Arden car was found to be in breach of Article...
Nov 22, 2014
Dean Stoneman continued his superb recent form to win the main race of the GP3 Series season finale in Abu Dhabi. The Englishman got the jump on poleman Marvin Kirchhofer away from the lights, and le...
Nov 21, 2014
Alex Lynn became the GP3 Series champion after his only title rival Dean Stoneman failed to take the Abu Dhabi pole position necessary to keep him in contention. Stoneman was second fastest around th...
Nov 20, 2014
Alex Lynn set the pace in GP3 free practice in Abu Dhabi, outpacing Nick Yelloly by 27 thousandths of a second. Carlin driver Lynn needs to score just one point to be sure of clinching the championsh...
Nov 18, 2014
Ferrari protege Antonio Fuoco has been lined up for a possible move to the GP3 Series in 2015. The 18-year-old Italian, who won two races in this season's Formula 3 European Championship with Prema P...
Nov 07, 2014
Marussia Manor Racing will no longer compete in the GP3 Series. The team is the junior arm of the Marussia Formula 1 squad, which closed its doors in news announced earlier on Friday. Marussia Manor ...
Oct 13, 2014
Red Bull junior driver Alex Lynn said he came away from last weekend's Russian GP3 round "fed up" not to have sealed the title before the Abu Dhabi finale. The Briton was on course to wrap up the cha...
Oct 12, 2014
Patric Niederhauser won a thrilling GP3 race at Sochi on Sunday morning, an event punctuated by two safety cars and a red flag, but which featured an amazing climax. From eighth on the grid after his...
Page 1 of 12
Subscribe to Racer
- Kubica to stay in WRC next year
- Ricciardo ready to lead Red Bull
- IndyCar: Coyne and Rossi conversations making progress
- Report: Ecclestone, German bank suing each other over sale of F1 stake
- IMSA: Series to implement enhanced track and pit lane lighting system
- IndyCar: New Ferrari F1 role won’t limit Vergne’s U.S. chances
- IMSA: Indy 500 champion hunting for NAEC opportunity
- PWC: DragonSpeed confirms 4-car Mercedes SLS program
- IMSA: Risi set for full-season campaign
- Rollcentre back to prototypes in LMP3
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-20 13:36:54' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-20 13:36:54' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614