Mar 20, 2014
Rio Haryanto and Caterham teammate Alexander Rossi locked out the top two spots on the second day of GP2's final pre-season test in Bahrain. Both men set their fastest times in the morning, with Hary...
Mar 19, 2014
Alexander Rossi put Caterham at the top of the time sheets after the first day of GP2's final pre-season test in Bahrain. The American hit the front with a 1m40.604s in the final 30 minutes of the da...
Mar 13, 2014
Jon Lancaster narrowly edged Johnny Cecotto and Jolyon Palmer to set the pace on the third and final day of GP2 pre-season testing in Abu Dhabi. The Briton hit the front early on in the morning sessi...
Mar 13, 2014
Jon Lancaster is hopeful he can secure a GP2 racing deal with MP Motorsport, after running with the Dutch team for the first time during this week's GP2 test in Abu Dhabi. Lancaster recorded the fast...
Mar 12, 2014
Jolyon Palmer continued his strong start to his 2014 GP2 preparations by topping the second day of pre-season testing in Abu Dhabi, while Conor Daly escaped injury in a heavy crash. The DAMS driver, ...
Mar 11, 2014
Jolyon Palmer set the pace on the first day of GP2 2014 pre-season testing in Abu Dhabi. The Briton, who switched from Carlin to DAMS for a shot at this year's title, worked his way down to a 1m49.12...
Mar 10, 2014
Conor Daly flew to Abu Dhabi on Sunday night to take part in the three-day official GP2 series test at the Yas Marina Circuit, Tuesday through Thursday. Daly will drive for the Venezuela GP Lazarus t...
Mar 10, 2014
Originally on Autosport.com GP2 race winner Giacomo Ricci is to return to the series in a management role with Trident. The 28-year-old Italian made 44 GP2 starts across the main and Asia series betw...
Mar 08, 2014
Stefano Coletti will remain in GP2 for a fourth season after switching to Racing Engineering for 2014. The Monaco driver won three races in 2013 and led the championship for the majority of the campa...
Mar 07, 2014
Williams Formula 1 test driver Felipe Nasr will stay with Carlin for his third season in the GP2 series. The Brazilian, who finished fourth in the championship in 2013 after switching from DAMS to Ca...
Mar 05, 2014
Adrian Quaife-Hobbs will remain in GP2 for 2014, moving to Rapax for his second year in the series. Quaife-Hobbs graduated to GP2 last season after winning the 2012 Auto GP title. The 23-year-old Bri...
Feb 28, 2014
Johnny Cecotto Jr. will switch from Arden to Trident for the 2014 GP2 championship. The Venezuelan driver drove for the team in what was his second year in the series in 2010. He moved to Ocean Racin...
Page 8 of 19
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Button says Abu Dhabi might be the end...or not
- F1: Massa aims to take the fight to Mercedes
- F1: Red Bull duo excluded from qualifying
- F1: Hamilton unfazed by mind games
- F1: Vettel says Red Bull thwarted his early Ferrari test
- F1: Red Bull under investigation over wing flexing
- GP2: Vandoorne dominates feature race
- F1: Alonso hits back at Mattiacci remarks
- F1: Rosberg hopes pressure gets to Hamilton
- F1: Force India confirms Perez for 2015
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-23 02:41:46' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-23 02:41:46' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614