Mar 10, 2014
Conor Daly flew to Abu Dhabi on Sunday night to take part in the three-day official GP2 series test at the Yas Marina Circuit, Tuesday through Thursday. Daly will drive for the Venezuela GP Lazarus t...
Mar 10, 2014
Originally on Autosport.com GP2 race winner Giacomo Ricci is to return to the series in a management role with Trident. The 28-year-old Italian made 44 GP2 starts across the main and Asia series betw...
Mar 08, 2014
Stefano Coletti will remain in GP2 for a fourth season after switching to Racing Engineering for 2014. The Monaco driver won three races in 2013 and led the championship for the majority of the campa...
Mar 07, 2014
Williams Formula 1 test driver Felipe Nasr will stay with Carlin for his third season in the GP2 series. The Brazilian, who finished fourth in the championship in 2013 after switching from DAMS to Ca...
Mar 05, 2014
Adrian Quaife-Hobbs will remain in GP2 for 2014, moving to Rapax for his second year in the series. Quaife-Hobbs graduated to GP2 last season after winning the 2012 Auto GP title. The 23-year-old Bri...
Feb 28, 2014
Johnny Cecotto Jr. will switch from Arden to Trident for the 2014 GP2 championship. The Venezuelan driver drove for the team in what was his second year in the series in 2010. He moved to Ocean Racin...
Feb 19, 2014
Mitch Evans will move to GP2 champion team Russian Time for 2014, with iSport management coming back into the series to run the squad. Russian Time won the teams' crown in its first season last year ...
Feb 17, 2014
Motopark, which operated GP2 champion squad Russian Time last season, has split with the team in the wake of founder Igor Mazepa's death. Mazepa had created Russian Time for 2013 after taking over iS...
Feb 16, 2014
Auto GP runner-up Kimiya Sato will switch to GP2 for the 2014 season after securing a drive with the Campos Racing team. The 24-year-old Japanese driver finished second behind Vittorio Ghirelli in th...
Feb 04, 2014
Russian Time team boss Igor Mazepa has died suddenly at the age of 40. Mazepa launched his squad last year, taking over iSport's GP2 entry and winning the series' teams' title at the first attempt, w...
Jan 21, 2014
Caterham has signed Rio Haryanto alongside Alexander Rossi for its GP2 lineup. Haryanto will be starting his third season of GP2, having driven with Carlin and Addax in the preceding two years. The 2...
Jan 20, 2014
Ferrari protege Raffaele Marciello will graduate from Formula 3 to GP2 in 2014, the Scuderia has announced. The 19-year-old Italian won the F3 European championship last season, and then starred in F...
Page 8 of 18
Subscribe to Racer
- Lucas Oil Off Road: Titles settled at Lake Elsinore
- Trucks: Wallace salutes Wendell Scott with Martinsville win
- Speculation: Could an Audi F1 program already be up and running?
- Spectacular start for Team USA Scholarship’s Aaron Telitz at Brands Hatch
- VIDEOS: Team USA Scholarship's Aaron Telitz takes Brands Hatch heat 1 victory
- WRC: Ogier leads into final day in Spain
- V8 Supercars: Gold Coast 600 - Race 31 highlights
- Gold Coast 600 - A lap with David Reynolds
- F1: Marussia set to miss USGP too
- Ambrose, DJR Team Penske to make December V8 Supercars debut
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-26 02:56:13' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-26 02:56:13' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications