Jul 16, 2014
Tom Dillmann (LEFT) will replace Alexander Rossi (ABOVE) on the Caterham GP2 team following the American's decision to part ways with the squad. Rossi announced on Wednesday that he would no longer b...
Jul 16, 2014
The future of Formula 3 European Championship leader Esteban Ocon will not be decided until after next month's Nurburgring round. The Lotus F1 Junior, who leads Max Verstappen by 116 points in the st...
Jul 10, 2014
GP2 could switch to low-profile tires next season, if Formula 1 decides to do the same in the long-term. Pirelli plans to start a track-testing program of larger rubber with a GP2 car soon in conside...
Jul 06, 2014
Felipe Nasr won the Silverstone GP2 Series sprint race to record his third victory of the season and close the gap to championship dominator Jolyon Palmer. Nasr led from start to finish, helping to m...
Jul 05, 2014
Mitch Evans scored his first career GP2 victory at Silverstone in Saturday's feature race, winning for the Russian Time team. Kiwi Evans, who is Mark Webber's protege, undercut long-time leader Jolyo...
Jul 04, 2014
Ferrari protege Raffaele Marciello will start round nine of the GP2 Series at Silverstone from pole position after topping qualifying in his Racing Engineering car on Friday afternoon. Marciello just...
Jul 04, 2014
Raffaele Marciello set the fastest time in the 45-minute GP2 free practice session at Silverstone on Friday morning for Racing Engineering. The Ferrari protege was in sparkling form, recording lap af...
Jul 03, 2014
GP2 team Hilmer Motorsport has hit back at its driver Facu Regalia's claims that he has quit the team due to its lack of competitiveness and reliability. The 2013 GP3 runner-up criticised his team ea...
Jul 02, 2014
Jun 24, 2014
Ferrari Formula 1 team protege Raffaele Marciello has set a target of a top-five finish in every remaining GP2 race after finally scoring points in Austria. The reigning European Formula 3 champion m...
Jun 22, 2014
Johnny Cecotto Jr. won round eight of the GP2 Series at the Red Bull Ring on Sunday morning, holding off Stefano Coletti by 0.742sec in a thrilling race. Trident racer Cecotto leapt into the lead fro...
Jun 21, 2014
Felipe Nasr won round seven of the GP2 Series at the Red Bull Ring on Saturday, the Williams F1 reserve driver leading from lights to flag after a super start. It was Nasr's second victory in the ser...
Page 5 of 19
Subscribe to Racer
- Special: Allan McNish – one year after retirement
- IMSA: Action Express Racing announces personnel moves
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P6 - Ryan Hunter-Reay
- IndyCar: Schmidt Peterson to test GP2 champion
- F1: Hamilton tipped to become UK's richest athlete with new Mercedes deal
- F1: Palmer hopeful for Force India opportunity
- F1: Honda plays down slow start to test
- F1: Sainz hopes test helps sway Red Bull
- F1: Raikkonen says Mattiacci did a good job
- F1: Data-logging hampered McLaren-Honda
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-26 09:06:22' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-26 09:06:22' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614