Jul 03, 2014
GP2 team Hilmer Motorsport has hit back at its driver Facu Regalia's claims that he has quit the team due to its lack of competitiveness and reliability. The 2013 GP3 runner-up criticised his team ea...
Jul 02, 2014
Jun 24, 2014
Ferrari Formula 1 team protege Raffaele Marciello has set a target of a top-five finish in every remaining GP2 race after finally scoring points in Austria. The reigning European Formula 3 champion m...
Jun 22, 2014
Johnny Cecotto Jr. won round eight of the GP2 Series at the Red Bull Ring on Sunday morning, holding off Stefano Coletti by 0.742sec in a thrilling race. Trident racer Cecotto leapt into the lead fro...
Jun 21, 2014
Felipe Nasr won round seven of the GP2 Series at the Red Bull Ring on Saturday, the Williams F1 reserve driver leading from lights to flag after a super start. It was Nasr's second victory in the ser...
Jun 20, 2014
Johnny Cecotto Jr. will start round seven of the GP2 Series from pole position after setting the fastest time in qualifying at the Red Bull Ring on Friday. As the threatening rain stayed away through...
May 28, 2014
The FIA is continuing to work on a new Formula 2 to complete its ladder from the junior levels to Formula 1, but the project will not be fast-tracked. Jean Todt, the governing body's president, allud...
May 24, 2014
Local hero Stephane Richelmi led a processional GP2 sprint race in Monaco from start to finish on Saturday afternoon. The result was his first victory in the series and made it two from two for the D...
May 23, 2014
Simon Trummer and Rene Binder have been handed penalties for their accidents during today's GP2 race at Monte Carlo. Trummer collided with Stefano Coletti while fighting for position at the Anthony N...
May 23, 2014
Points leader Jolyon Palmer won the Monaco GP2 Series feature race, which had to be suspended midway through after the track became blocked at the Loews hairpin. Poleman Palmer was outsprinted off th...
May 22, 2014
Caterham driver Rio Haryanto has lost his front-row start for the Monaco GP2 feature race after being hit with a blocking penalty post-qualifying. Haryanto had topped the group B session in Monte Car...
May 22, 2014
Jolyon Palmer will start from pole position in Friday's Monaco GP2 feature race for the DAMS squad after setting the fastest time in the quickest of the qualifying sessions. Split into two 16-minute ...
Page 5 of 18
Subscribe to Racer
- Iannone and Pol Espargaro sidelined
- Ambrose to make early V8 return
- Muller heads Suzuka free practice
- Pedrosa quickest in practice three
- Friends and family unite at Silverstone in honor of the late Sir Jack Brabham
- NASCAR: McMurray beats Chase drivers to Martinsville pole
- IMSA: RSR looking to keep Hawksworth, Junqueira for 2015 PC campaign
- Marshall Pruett’s Tech Mailbag for October 24 presented by Axial
- Pirelli World Challenge announces separate races, more promotion for GTS class
- F1: Caterham set to miss next two races
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-25 07:24:58' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-25 07:24:58' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications