Apr 19, 2013
Caterham's GP2 driver Sergio Canamasas has been moved to the back of the Bahrain feature race grid after deliberately weaving at a rival driver, attempting to drive him off the track after the checke...
Apr 19, 2013
Fabio Leimer set pole position for Saturday's feature race in the second round of the GP2 Series in Bahrain, thrashing his nearest opposition by almost a second. As in practice, Leimer was in a leagu...
Apr 18, 2013
Fabio Leimer set the fastest time in practice for the second race weekend of the GP2 Series season at Sakhir in Bahrain. Sepang feature race winner Leimer hit the top of the times from the get-go in ...
Apr 15, 2013
Formula Renault 3.5 champion Robin Frijns will make his GP2 race debut in Bahrain this weekend with Hilmer Motorsport. The Sauber Formula 1 reserve driver, who tested with Trident and Russian Time in...
Apr 11, 2013
GP2 veteran Luca Filippi has revealed he rejected offers to race in the Formula 1 feeder series this year in a pursuit of factory deals in DTM and international GT racing. The Italian turned his back...
Mar 27, 2013
GP2 championship leader Stefano Coletti believes his sprint race victory in Malaysia proves he has already "solved" his problem with the Pirell tires. Coletti took pole position for the feature race ...
Mar 24, 2013
GP2 front-runner James Calado has been handed a 10-place grid penalty for a clash on lap one of the Sepang sprint race. The ART driver was challenging feature race winner Fabio Leimer when he clipped...
Mar 24, 2013
Rapax driver Stefano Coletti won the GP2 Series sprint race at Sepang, holding off a late charge from Carlin rival Felipe Nasr. Coletti started sixth, which effectively became fifth when third-placed...
Mar 23, 2013
Adrian Quaife-Hobbs has been handed a penalty for his collision with teammate Daniel de Jong during the first race of the GP2 season at Sepang on Saturday. Quaife-Hobbs took both himself and MP Motor...
Mar 23, 2013
Fabio Leimer won the GP2 Series season-opener at Sepang in Malaysia after passing longtime leader Stefano Coletti with less than five laps remaining to grab the victory. Rapax driver Coletti started ...
Mar 22, 2013
James Calado lived up to his billing as GP2 championship favorite by setting the pace in the season's opening practice session in Malaysia. Calado's early 1m45.403s lap put his ART entry a scant 0.01...
Mar 21, 2013
GP2 racers Johnny Cecotto Jr. and Sam Bird have been penalized following their on-track incident in qualifying at Sepang, with Cecotto slung to the back of the grid by race stewards. With five minute...
Page 16 of 18
Subscribe to Racer
- WTCC drivers back Suzuka track swap
- Lorenzo fastest after rain delay
- Lopez quickest on Friday at Suzuka
- Pedrosa leads tight first practice
- IndyCar: Connecting the Indy 500 and baseball's World Series
- Snowplow driver involved in air crash that killed TOTAL CEO held by authorities
- Indy Lights: Conquest Racing set for 2015 campaign
- IMSA: Klaus Graf looking to return for NAEC rounds
- F1: Lotus says Ocon "exceptional" in first test
- WRC: Mikkelsen tops Barcelona stage
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-24 08:57:50' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-24 08:57:50' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications