Oct 12, 2014
Marco Sorensen scored his first GP2 Series victory at Sochi in Russia on Sunday, keeping his cool despite a late-race safety car. Making only his 12th start in the series after joining MP Motorsport ...
Oct 11, 2014
Jolyon Palmer scored the most important victory of his career in the Sochi GP2 feature race, as the fourth win of his season secured the 2014 title in his favor. DAMS driver Palmer took full advantag...
Oct 11, 2014
Julian Leal has lost his pole position for GP2's reversed-grid race at Sochi after being penalized for a collision in Saturday's opener at the Russian Grand Prix event. Carlin driver Leal finished ei...
Oct 10, 2014
GP2 championship contender Felipe Nasr has been handed a grid penalty for tomorrow's feature race at Sochi in Russia. The Brazilian, who is second in the standings 41 points behind Jolyon Palmer, was...
Oct 10, 2014
Stoffel Vandoorne scored his third GP2 pole position on the trot at Sochi in Russia on Friday afternoon, but by no margin at all as Arthur Pic equalled his time. After an amazingly close session, ART...
Oct 10, 2014
Points leader Jolyon Palmer set the fastest time in the first ever GP2 Series track running at Sochi Autodrom in Russia, as he bids to wrap up the title this weekend. In the 45-minute free practice s...
Oct 08, 2014
Tio Ellinas will return to GP2 at Sochi this weekend in place of Adrian Quaife-Hobbs at Rapax. A GP2 Series statement said that Quaife-Hobbs had been advised not to race due to an unspecified neck in...
Sep 22, 2014
Formula 3 European championship racer Jordan King will test with Arden Motorsport in both GP2 and Formula Renault 3.5 later this year. The 20-year-old, who sits seventh in the F3 standings this year,...
Sep 17, 2014
The GP2 Series will introduce a Drag Reduction System (DRS) from the 2015 season, organisers announced on Wednesday. The DRS, an moveable part of the rear wing aimed at boosting overtaking during the...
Sep 09, 2014
Red Bull junior Pierre Gasly has said he was not to blame for the crash on his GP2 debut at Monza that earned him a penalty for the next round. The Frenchman collided with Artem Markelov in race two,...
Sep 08, 2014
GP2 championship leader Jolyon Palmer believes his recovery from adversity at Monza last weekend was "massive" for his title hopes. Palmer went into the weekend with a 32-point lead over closest riva...
Sep 07, 2014
Jolyon Palmer took a huge step toward the 2014 GP2 Series title by scoring victory in the Monza sprint race on Sunday morning. The win completed an amazing turnaround after being thrown to the back o...
Page 2 of 19
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Marciello to get Ferrari run in test
- F1: Horner praises "unbelievable" Ricciardo
- F1: Post-race press conference - Abu Dhabi
- F1: Wolff admits to bittersweet feeling
- F1: Alonso says Ferrari swansong was "emotional"
- F1: Massa thought he had a shot at the win
- F1: Rosberg says Hamilton was better driver this year
- F1: Hamilton says second title dwarfs 2008
- F1: Game, set and match to Hamilton in Abu Dhabi
- GP3: Niederhauser excluded, Yelloly wins Abu Dhabi finale
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-23 22:34:40' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-23 22:34:40' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614