Sep 22, 2014
Formula 3 European championship racer Jordan King will test with Arden Motorsport in both GP2 and Formula Renault 3.5 later this year. The 20-year-old, who sits seventh in the F3 standings this year,...
Sep 17, 2014
The GP2 Series will introduce a Drag Reduction System (DRS) from the 2015 season, organisers announced on Wednesday. The DRS, an moveable part of the rear wing aimed at boosting overtaking during the...
Sep 09, 2014
Red Bull junior Pierre Gasly has said he was not to blame for the crash on his GP2 debut at Monza that earned him a penalty for the next round. The Frenchman collided with Artem Markelov in race two,...
Sep 08, 2014
GP2 championship leader Jolyon Palmer believes his recovery from adversity at Monza last weekend was "massive" for his title hopes. Palmer went into the weekend with a 32-point lead over closest riva...
Sep 07, 2014
Jolyon Palmer took a huge step toward the 2014 GP2 Series title by scoring victory in the Monza sprint race on Sunday morning. The win completed an amazing turnaround after being thrown to the back o...
Sep 06, 2014
McLaren Formula 1 protege Stoffel Vandoorne scored his third GP2 victory of 2014 at Monza, after a race-long duel with Arthur Pic decided by just 0.6 seconds at the finish. ART driver Vandoorne led a...
Sep 05, 2014
GP2 points leader Jolyon Palmer has been sent to the back of the grid for Saturday's feature race after failing to provide enough fuel after qualifying at Monza on Friday. The DAMS driver had origina...
Sep 05, 2014
Stoffel Vandoorne scored his second GP2 pole position on the trot for ART Grand Prix at Monza on Friday afternoon. The McLaren protege, who also took pole last time out at Spa, stood in the pits and ...
Sep 05, 2014
Budapest feature race winner Arthur Pic set the pace in practice for the GP2 Series rounds at Monza on Friday morning for Campos Racing. Pic, the younger brother of former Formula 1 racer Charles who...
Sep 04, 2014
Sergio Campana has replaced Conor Daly in the Lazarus team's line-up for this weekend's Monza GP2 round. Daly had been with the team full-time this season, but he sits 26th in the standings having sc...
Sep 02, 2014
Red Bull junior racer Pierre Gasly will complete the rest of the GP2 season with Caterham alongside his Formula Renault 3.5 campaign, starting with this weekend's Monza round. The French teenager, wh...
Aug 25, 2014
Felipe Nasr has further stoked his increasingly bitter GP2 title rivalry with Jolyon Palmer by saying he was pleased to win at Spa "without pushing people off." Palmer and Nasr exchanged jibes on the...
Page 2 of 18
Subscribe to Racer
- Lucas Oil Off Road: Titles settled at Lake Elsinore
- Trucks: Wallace salutes Wendell Scott with Martinsville win
- Speculation: Could an Audi F1 program already be up and running?
- Spectacular start for Team USA Scholarship’s Aaron Telitz at Brands Hatch
- VIDEOS: Team USA Scholarship's Aaron Telitz takes Brands Hatch heat 1 victory
- WRC: Ogier leads into final day in Spain
- V8 Supercars: Gold Coast 600 - Race 31 highlights
- Gold Coast 600 - A lap with David Reynolds
- F1: Marussia set to miss USGP too
- Ambrose, DJR Team Penske to make December V8 Supercars debut
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-26 06:03:52' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-26 06:03:52' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications