Apr 08, 2014
Mercedes has announced its team split for the 2014 DTM season, with flagship squad HWA expanding to five entries. The German firm has increased its DTM lineup from six to seven cars this year. Ex-For...
Apr 02, 2014
DTM rookie Nico Muller was quickest on the second day of pre-season testing at the Hungaroring circuit on Tuesday. The Team Rosberg driver (LEFT) produced a lap of 1m37.505s during the afternoon and ...
Mar 31, 2014
Miguel Molina topped the first day of DTM testing at the Hungaroring circuit as the 2014 pre-season kicked off officially on Monday. A total of 11 cars from the three manufacturers competing in the s...
Mar 05, 2014
Mercedes will retain Robert Wickens, Christian Vietoris and Pascal Wehrlein in an expanded seven-car DTM lineup for the 2014 season. Fellow 2013 Mercedes driver Roberto Merhi has lost his race seat b...
Mar 04, 2014
Audi has revealed its new RS 5 DTM challenger with which it will defend its 2013 drivers' and teams' championship crowns in 2014. The German marque said its latest iteration of the car, which Phoenix...
Mar 01, 2014
BMW has revealed its new M4 DTM challenger for the 2014 season. The deadline for submissions for the aerodynamic homologation for this year's DTM cars came on Saturday. The successor to the 2012/13 M...
Feb 28, 2014
Ex-Formula 1 driver Vitaly Petrov has secured a DTM seat with Mercedes for the 2014 season. The Russian driver tested one of the team's C-Coupes at the Algarve track in January, having previously tak...
Feb 11, 2014
BMW and Audi have expressed doubts that the proposed DTM America series can go ahead without the involvement of a U.S. manufacturer. BMW Motorsport boss Jens Marquardt and Audi Sport head of DTM Diet...
Jan 22, 2014
Audi has shuffled its DTM lineup for the 2014 season, with two-time champion Timo Scheider moving to join last year's title winner Mike Rockenfeller at Team Phoenix. Scheider won back-to-back crowns ...
Jan 21, 2014
Paul di Resta will return to the DTM with Mercedes in 2014 after losing his Formula 1 drive with Force India to Sergio Perez. The 2010 DTM champion was left without an F1 drive after Force India opte...
Jan 16, 2014
Audi has signed Nico Muller to replace Le Mans-bound Filipe Albuquerque in its DTM line-up for 2014, while the Portuguese racer will make his Le Mans 24 Hours debut. Muller, a race winner in GP3 and ...
Jan 16, 2014
BMW has revealed that Red Bull will become part of its DTM program following the manufacturer's deal with Antonio Felix da Costa for 2014. Da Costa was part of the Red Bull Junior team in 2012-13, na...
Page 6 of 16
Subscribe to Racer
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for October 22 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
- McLaren reveals details of P1 GTR interior, "track preparation program" for owners
- F1: Sam Michael to leave McLaren
- DTM: Mercedes prefers DTM/F1 reserve role, not GP2, for Wehrlein
- F1: Lotus expects to keep Grosjean
- WRC: Capacity entry for Rally GB
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P11 – Ryan Briscoe
- Fantin fastest in Jerez FR3.5 test
- Stadium Supertrucks gets set for Vegas finale
- Rewind: 1982 Las Vegas Grand Prix
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-22 16:00:29' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-22 16:00:29' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications