Apr 14, 2014
Marco Wittmann topped the first day of the final DTM pre-season test at Hockenheim on Monday. The RMG BMW driver topped both of the day's sessions, setting a best of 1m33.769s in the morning, before ...
Apr 14, 2014
The DTM series has introduced a number of changes to its sporting regulations for the 2014 season, including a reduction in the number of mandatory pit stops and the introduction of performance balla...
Apr 08, 2014
Mercedes has announced its team split for the 2014 DTM season, with flagship squad HWA expanding to five entries. The German firm has increased its DTM lineup from six to seven cars this year. Ex-For...
Apr 02, 2014
DTM rookie Nico Muller was quickest on the second day of pre-season testing at the Hungaroring circuit on Tuesday. The Team Rosberg driver (LEFT) produced a lap of 1m37.505s during the afternoon and ...
Mar 31, 2014
Miguel Molina topped the first day of DTM testing at the Hungaroring circuit as the 2014 pre-season kicked off officially on Monday. A total of 11 cars from the three manufacturers competing in the s...
Mar 05, 2014
Mercedes will retain Robert Wickens, Christian Vietoris and Pascal Wehrlein in an expanded seven-car DTM lineup for the 2014 season. Fellow 2013 Mercedes driver Roberto Merhi has lost his race seat b...
Mar 04, 2014
Audi has revealed its new RS 5 DTM challenger with which it will defend its 2013 drivers' and teams' championship crowns in 2014. The German marque said its latest iteration of the car, which Phoenix...
Mar 01, 2014
BMW has revealed its new M4 DTM challenger for the 2014 season. The deadline for submissions for the aerodynamic homologation for this year's DTM cars came on Saturday. The successor to the 2012/13 M...
Feb 28, 2014
Ex-Formula 1 driver Vitaly Petrov has secured a DTM seat with Mercedes for the 2014 season. The Russian driver tested one of the team's C-Coupes at the Algarve track in January, having previously tak...
Feb 11, 2014
BMW and Audi have expressed doubts that the proposed DTM America series can go ahead without the involvement of a U.S. manufacturer. BMW Motorsport boss Jens Marquardt and Audi Sport head of DTM Diet...
Jan 22, 2014
Audi has shuffled its DTM lineup for the 2014 season, with two-time champion Timo Scheider moving to join last year's title winner Mike Rockenfeller at Team Phoenix. Scheider won back-to-back crowns ...
Jan 21, 2014
Paul di Resta will return to the DTM with Mercedes in 2014 after losing his Formula 1 drive with Force India to Sergio Perez. The 2010 DTM champion was left without an F1 drive after Force India opte...
Page 6 of 16
Subscribe to Racer
- WEC: Q+A with 2014 P1 co-champion Anthony Davidson
- IndyCar: CFH Racing continues driver search
- GP2: Gasly fastest in Abu Dhabi test
- F1: Wolff expects Hamilton-Rosberg tensions to remain
- WEC: Hulkenberg joins Porsche for Le Mans
- GP3: Ceccon tops Abu Dhabi test
- NHRA: Don Schumacher undergoes treatment for cancer
- F1: Williams adamant front wing is legal
- F1: McLaren says points finish won't lead decision on drivers
- RACER's Top 10 Formula 1 drivers of 2014
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-28 00:36:32' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-28 00:36:32' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614