May 27, 2014
Mercedes DTM racer Pascal Wehrlein (pictured) has been involved in an incident while with Formula 1 driver Nico Rosberg at a promotional event that left two people injured. The two were driving in se...
May 18, 2014
Christian Vietoris' win at Oschersleben does not change the fact that Mercedes is in a transitional period with its DTM program, according to Wolfgang Schattling. The brand's DTM boss still believes ...
May 18, 2014
Mercedes' Christian Vietoris came from the back of the field to take an incredible maiden DTM win in wet conditions at Oschersleben. With light rain beginning to fall on the formation lap, the HWA dr...
May 17, 2014
Miguel Molina has been stripped of his pole position for the second DTM race of the season at Oschersleben. The Abt Audi driver was fastest in Saturday's qualifying session by more than half a second...
May 17, 2014
Miguel Molina will start the second DTM race of the season at Oschersleben from pole position. The Abt Audi driver was unstoppable, backing up his practice form by going fastest in Q1, second fastest...
May 14, 2014
Mercedes-Benz motorsport boss Toto Wolff says any hope of Mercedes turning around its poor start to the 2014 DTM season in this weekend's second round at Oschersleben is a "pipe dream." Mercedes endu...
May 08, 2014
Leading Mercedes DTM team HWA has parted ways with its technical director and CEO Gerhard Ungar following the marque's disastrous start to the new season. The HWA board announced on Thursday the imme...
May 04, 2014
Marco Wittmann took his first DTM race win in dominant style at the season opener at Hockenheim. The RMG BMW driver did not put a foot wrong all race, barging past polesitter Adrien Tambay's Abt Audi...
May 03, 2014
Adrien Tambay secured the first pole position of the DTM season at Hockenheim. The Abt Audi driver did enough to comfortably progress through the first two legs of qualifying, before storming to pole...
Apr 17, 2014
Robert Wickens ended BMW's domination of the final DTM pre-season test at Hockenheim as he topped the times for Mercedes on Thursday. The Canadian was the only driver to break the 1m33s barrier with ...
Apr 16, 2014
America's Joey Hand kept BMW on top of the time sheets as the final pre-season DTM test continued at Hockenheim. Hand set a best of 1m32.658 in the afternoon session to lead the way in the RBM M4, ou...
Apr 15, 2014
Marco Wittmann stayed on top of the times on the second day of the DTM pre-season test at the Hockenheim circuit. RMG BMW driver Wittmann went significantly quicker than in yesterday's session, posti...
Page 5 of 16
Subscribe to Racer
- WEC: Q+A with 2014 P1 co-champion Anthony Davidson
- IndyCar: CFH Racing continues driver search
- GP2: Gasly fastest in Abu Dhabi test
- F1: Wolff expects Hamilton-Rosberg tensions to remain
- WEC: Hulkenberg joins Porsche for Le Mans
- GP3: Ceccon tops Abu Dhabi test
- NHRA: Don Schumacher undergoes treatment for cancer
- F1: Williams adamant front wing is legal
- F1: McLaren says points finish won't lead decision on drivers
- RACER's Top 10 Formula 1 drivers of 2014
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-28 00:51:31' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-28 00:51:31' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614