May 02, 2013
Jamie Green is unsure whether the DTM has taken the right approach with its DRS, which will make its race debut at Hockenheim this weekend. The Formula 1-style system has been introduced, along with ...
May 01, 2013
Apr 30, 2013
BMW motorsport chief Jens Marquardt has insisted that his cars will not begin the season as overwhelming favorites for the DTM title, despite dominating winter testing. M3s topped all four days of ra...
Apr 25, 2013
BMW drivers Martin Tomczyk and Augusto Farfus will take part in the Brands Hatch DTM round and the Nurburgring 24 Hours over the same weekend this year. The pair have been named as part of the factor...
Apr 18, 2013
Former Formula 1 engineer Dieter Gass has become Audi's head of DTM, the German car marker has announced. Gass, who had worked with the Toyota Formula 1 team in the past, rejoined Audi in 2011 as its...
Apr 17, 2013
BMW has backed the rule changes being made in the DTM this year, which include the introduction of Formula 1-style option tires and DRS. The manufacturer won the championship on its return to the cat...
Apr 15, 2013
Audi's 2013 DTM line-up is its best ever, according to the manufacturer's motorsport chief Wolfgang Ullrich. With less than a month to go before the season-opener at Hockenheim on May 5, and having t...
Apr 12, 2013
Joey Hand kept BMW on top of the time sheets for a third straight day of DTM testing at Hockenheim on Thursday. The American, who has switched from the RMG team to RBM for his second year in the seri...
Apr 11, 2013
Augusto Farfus completed BMW's domination of this week's official DTM test at Hockenheim by setting the pace on the final day of pre-season running on Friday. The RBM driver, last year's highest-scor...
Apr 11, 2013
BMW driver Marco Wittmann topped DTM testing at Hockenheim for a second day running on Wednesday. The 23-year-old German, who is stepping up to a race seat with the new MTEK team this year, followed ...
Apr 09, 2013
BMW's Marco Wittmann topped the opening day of the DTM's final pre-season test at Hockenheim on Tuesday. The DTM rookie, who is stepping up to a race seat with the new MTEK squad after spending 2012 ...
Apr 08, 2013
A Formula 1-style DRS and option tires will be used in the DTM this season in a bid to increase on-track overtaking and reintroduce a variety of strategies to races. Series sanctioning body the ITR c...
Page 14 of 16
Subscribe to Racer
- PWC: Conquest Racing working on GT program
- IndyCar: Dale Coyne busy with off-season upgrades
- IMSA: GTD champion Dane Cameron returning to TUDOR Championship in 2015
- Penske defends Keselowski
- Caterham F1 bosses issue quit threat
- NHRA: John Force crew chief Jimmy Prock resigns
- NASCAR: Qualifying rules, appearance changes for Nationwide, Trucks
- VIDEO: McLaren P1 vs Porsche 918 vs Ducati 1199 Superleggera
- NASCAR: Danica Patrick and Kurt Busch to swap teams, crew chiefs
- Clearplex joins Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing as an associate sponsor
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-23 00:57:45' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-23 00:57:45' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications