Jun 01, 2013
Bruno Spengler took his first DTM victory of the season at Spielberg on Sunday to move into the championship lead. The Canadian controlled the race from pole position, only losing the lead briefly du...
Jun 01, 2013
Bruno Spengler secured his first DTM pole position of the season at Spielberg, the reigning champion fending off a determined attack from BMW stablemate Marco Wittmann. Schnitzer driver Spengler made...
May 31, 2013
Joey Hand set the pace for BMW in free practice for this weekend's DTM round at Austria's Spielberg circuit. The American, who took the best result of his DTM career with fifth place last time out at...
May 21, 2013
Gary Paffett believes the DTM's yellow-flag rules need a serious revision before the next round at Spielberg. The HWA Mercedes driver finished third on the road at Brands Hatch last weekend, but was ...
May 18, 2013
Mike Rockenfeller took his first DTM win for two years â€“ and the championship lead â€“ with a dominant display at Brands Hatch. The Phoenix Audi driver, who inherited pole position after Martin Tom...
May 18, 2013
Martin Tomczyk has been stripped of his Brands Hatch DTM pole position after his BMW was found to be underweight during post-qualifying checks. The German had earlier taken his first pole since 2011 ...
May 17, 2013
Martin Tomczyk took his first DTM pole position for nearly two years after edging out Mike Rockenfeller in qualifying at Brands Hatch. The 2011 champion, who had not started from the front of the gri...
May 17, 2013
DTM rookie Marco Wittmann headed the timesheets in practice at Brands Hatch on Saturday morning. The MTEK BMW driver was a constant factor inside the top five during the second half of the 90-minute ...
May 16, 2013
The DTM will use an onboard lighting system to show when cars are racing on option tires at Brands Hatch this weekend in response to the confusion generated by the new rubber at Hockenheim. The Formu...
May 14, 2013
The DTM's new DRS will have virtually no impact on overtaking at Brands Hatch this weekend, according to Audi driver Mattias Ekstrom. The Formula 1-style passing aid made its debut at Hockenheim earl...
May 07, 2013
Gary Paffett has called on DTM race officials to take a harder line over dangerous driving, following the opening round of the season at Hockenheim last weekend. Paffett, who finished fourth in his H...
May 04, 2013
Augusto Farfus played his strategy to perfection to win the opening round of the DTM at Hockenheim. The RBM BMW driver ran second to polesitter Timo Scheider for the opening handful of laps, but used...
Page 12 of 15
Subscribe to Racer
- IMSA: New "IMSA Radio" service with Radio Le Mans starts in 2015
- F1: Caterham denies report its assets were seized
- More signs point to Ford Le Mans program
- F1: Mercedes drivers claim rivalry "back to normal"
- RACER’s Petit Le Mans Resource Guide
- IMSA: Flying Lizards weighing options for 2015
- De Silvestro's F1 prospects in jeopardy
- IMSA: Indy car champions, Indy 500 winners highlight Petit Le Mans finale
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-01 21:14:29' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-01 21:14:29' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- Ward family: "This matter is not at rest"
- Opposing views on Formula E – Gil de Ferran and Robert Clarke
- UPDATED: Grand jury declines to file charges against Stewart in Ward death
- IMSA: 1.1 million view TUDOR Championship from Circuit of The Americas on FOX
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for September 24 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications