Sep 28, 2014
Edoardo Mortara is the second Audi driver to be given a grid penalty for the penultimate DTM race of the season at Zandvoort. Mortara qualified third for the race, having been less than a tenth behin...
Sep 27, 2014
Mattias Ekstrom has been handed a five-place grid penalty for Sunday's DTM race at Zandvoort. The Audi driver was judged to have blocked Gary Paffett while warming his tires during Q1 at the Dutch ci...
Sep 27, 2014
Mike Rockenfeller will start Sunday's DTM race from pole position after winning out in a lap record-breaking qualifying session at Zandvoort. The Audi driver was not quickest in either Q1 or Q2, savi...
Sep 27, 2014
Nico Muller led an Audi dominated final DTM practice session at Zandvoort. In a session where the top three times were all set in the first 15 minutes, it was Muller who led a four-car Audi train at ...
Sep 15, 2014
Marco Wittmann says winning the DTM title in just his second season in the series is something "very special." The BMW driver wrapped up the 2014 title with two races to spare thanks to sixth place a...
Sep 14, 2014
Pascal Wehrlein took his first career DTM race win in mixed conditions at the Lausitzring, as Marco Wittmann cruised to the 2014 title with two races to spare. Wehrlein had the most straightforward o...
Sep 13, 2014
Pascal Wehrlein secured his maiden DTM pole position on a day of interruptions and delays at the Lausitzring. After foggy conditions caused practice to be scrapped and replaced by a 15-minute warm-up...
Sep 01, 2014
Gary Paffett wants a rethink of the DTM format and claims pit-window regulations are causing 'fabricated' races that invite penalties. The current sporting regulations dictate that drivers must stop ...
Aug 28, 2014
Heikki Kovalainen made his DTM testing debut for BMW at Lausitz on Thursday. Kovalainen took the wheel of BMW's DTM-spec M4 on the fourth and final day of its test at the German circuit, the Formula ...
Aug 25, 2014
Ex-Formula 1 driver Heikki Kovalainen is set to test a DTM car for BMW on Thursday. BMW Motorsport is testing its M4 DTM at the Lausitzring between Monday and Thursday this week, with the Finn schedu...
Aug 18, 2014
Audi's DTM boss Dieter Gass admits it is important for the manufacturer to avoid a winless season in 2014. Audi is the only of the three manufacturers in the DTM to not have won a race so far this ye...
Aug 17, 2014
Marco Wittmann put one hand firmly on the DTM championship trophy with victory at the Nurburgring. The RMG BMW driver barely put a foot wrong all afternoon in his heavily success-ballasted M4, making...
Page 2 of 16
Subscribe to Racer
- Lucas Oil Off Road: Titles settled at Lake Elsinore
- Trucks: Wallace salutes Wendell Scott with Martinsville win
- Speculation: Could an Audi F1 program already be up and running?
- Spectacular start for Team USA Scholarship’s Aaron Telitz at Brands Hatch
- VIDEOS: Team USA Scholarship's Aaron Telitz takes Brands Hatch heat 1 victory
- WRC: Ogier leads into final day in Spain
- V8 Supercars: Gold Coast 600 - Race 31 highlights
- Gold Coast 600 - A lap with David Reynolds
- F1: Marussia set to miss USGP too
- Ambrose, DJR Team Penske to make December V8 Supercars debut
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-26 03:27:35' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-26 03:27:35' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications