The official DTM season highlight video, collecting some of the best pictures and moments of the 30th DTM anniversary season.
Oct 22, 2014
Mercedes-Benz has hinted that its Formula 1 reserve driver Pascal Wehrlein is likely to stay in the DTM next season, although it has not ruled out the German switching to GP2. Wehrlein, who last mont...
Oct 21, 2014
Mercedes has definitely made a step forward with its B-spec DTM car, according to drivers Paul di Resta and Gary Paffett. Having run a new-specification car in the hands of Christian Vietoris at the ...
Oct 19, 2014
Mattias Ekstrom backed up his first DTM win of 2014 at Zandvoort three weeks ago with a hard-earned victory ahead of Mike Rockenfeller and Jamie Green in the Hockenheim finale. The race came down to ...
Oct 19, 2014
The DTM will drop option tires from its sporting regulations for 2015. It was announced during the Hockenheim weekend that just a single compound tire will be used next season, spelling an end to the...
Oct 18, 2014
Miguel Molina led an Audi 1-2-3 in the final DTM qualifying session of the 2014 season at Hockenheim. Molina and teammate Mattias Ekstrom staged an impressive battle for pole in the closing minutes o...
Oct 18, 2014
Recently-crowned 2014 DTM champion Marco Wittmann set the pace in practice for the final race of the season at Hockenheim. The BMW driver was third quickest in the first hour-long session, before roc...
Oct 17, 2014
Gary Paffett will continue to be a Mercedes driver in the DTM in 2015, the team has confirmed. Paffett is the first Mercedes driver to be officially announced for 2015. Confirmation of his place in t...
Oct 01, 2014
Mercedes will field seven new-specification DTM cars at the season finale at Hockenheim. The brand ran the first of its new-spec cars at Zandvoort in the hands of Christian Vietoris, with six more se...
Sep 30, 2014
The DTM will switch to smaller turbocharged engines in 2017 as part of its joint technical agreement with Japan's Super GT series. The two championships have shared common chassis and aerodynamic reg...
Sep 30, 2014
Mercedes could come under fire from rival DTM manufacturers Audi and BMW if it fails to field an eighth car in the 2015 season. While there is a standing agreement in the DTM that each manufacturer s...
Sep 28, 2014
Mattias Ekstrom broke Audi's winless streak in the DTM with victory at Zandvoort, after a topsy-turvy race heavily affected by safety car periods. The Swede became the first driver to win under 2014'...
Page 1 of 16
Subscribe to Racer
- BSS: Westbrook back with Trackspeed for Baku
- Sprint event planned for Coventry, UK
- F1: Alonso holds no fear for Button
- F1: Caterham management steps back
- WRC: Ogier dusts rivals in Spain
- WEC: Porsche GT drivers get LMP1 audition
- F1: FIA won't force third cars in 2014
- WTCC drivers back Suzuka track swap
- MotoGP: Lorenzo fastest after Malaysia rain delay
- Lopez quickest on Friday at Suzuka
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-24 14:40:40' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-24 14:40:40' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications