Joey Hand will not be part of BMW's DTM program during the 2015 season. The American first joined the Bavarian car maker's DTM driver lineup when it returned to the series in 2012, racing first for Team RMG, before switching to team RBM alongside August Farfus for 2013 and 2014. However, it was confirmed on Saturday that Hand will not be back in the DTM for BMW next season. He is the only of BMW'...
Dec 05, 2014
Dean Stoneman had his first taste of DTM machinery at Jerez this week, as part of the DTM's all-in test at the Spanish circuit. The Briton tested Audi's RS5. Stoneman, who finished second behind Alex...
Dec 05, 2014
Lotus Formula 1 affiliated drivers Charles Pic and Esteban Ocon (pictured) both had their first run in a Mercedes DTM car this week. As part of the four-day DTM test at Jerez, Mercedes gave the Lotus...
Dec 03, 2014
The DTM will go back to a two races per weekend format in the 2015 season, series officials announced on Wednesday. While the exact details of the format are yet to be revealed, the series has confir...
Nov 30, 2014
DTM champion Marco Wittmann's BMW-arranged Formula 1 test will take place in a 2012 Toro Rosso at former San Marino Grand Prix venue Imola on Thursday. BMW offered the test to Wittmann as a reward fo...
Nov 29, 2014
Multiple open-wheel series champion team ART Grand Prix will join the DTM in 2015 as Mercedes increases its line-up to eight cars. Mercedes fielded just seven cars in 2014, one less than stipulated b...
Oct 28, 2014
After a season of debate over its race format in 2014, the DTM declared at its season finale that its race format will be overhauled for next year. The series made big changes for this season in an a...
Oct 22, 2014
The official DTM season highlight video, collecting some of the best pictures and moments of the 30th DTM anniversary season.
Oct 22, 2014
Mercedes-Benz has hinted that its Formula 1 reserve driver Pascal Wehrlein is likely to stay in the DTM next season, although it has not ruled out the German switching to GP2. Wehrlein, who last mont...
Oct 21, 2014
Mercedes has definitely made a step forward with its B-spec DTM car, according to drivers Paul di Resta and Gary Paffett. Having run a new-specification car in the hands of Christian Vietoris at the ...
Oct 19, 2014
Mattias Ekstrom backed up his first DTM win of 2014 at Zandvoort three weeks ago with a hard-earned victory ahead of Mike Rockenfeller and Jamie Green in the Hockenheim finale. The race came down to ...
Oct 19, 2014
The DTM will drop option tires from its sporting regulations for 2015. It was announced during the Hockenheim weekend that just a single compound tire will be used next season, spelling an end to the...
Page 1 of 17
Subscribe to Racer
- IMSA: Ganassi team sets Rolex 24 lineups
- Ford IMSA/Le Mans program details advancing
- IndyCar: Power, Castroneves spread holiday cheer in Indy
- Trucks: Kennedy joins Red Horse Racing
- F3: Giovinazzi on top again at Valencia
- F1: Ecclestone reappointed to F1 board
- F1: Horner says 2014 one of RBR's best years
- WEC: Kristensen takes on Audi fitness role
- IndyCar 2018 by Diego Rodriguez
- WEC: Jarvis says Audi LMP1 seat always the aim
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-18 23:17:49' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-18 23:17:49' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614